SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification and SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form Available Now for State Bank of India Junior Associate 5121+ Vacancies Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in:
Good News!! SBI Clerk 2022 Apply Online process started, check out all the details from here. The State Bank of India’s Central Recruitment and Promotion Department has disclosed the long-awaited employment advertisement to hire more than 5000 clerical staff through this General Recruitment Drive. As per the job notification, SBI Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre has released to fill up 5121 vacancies with well-qualified candidates. Eligible candidates can use this golden opportunity by applying SBI Junior Associate Online Application Form on or before the closing date, i.e. 20th of May 2021.
All information regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 will help every candidate to apply without making any mistake. Here we suggest all contestants go through this article for further more details about State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates from the below passages.
- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification | State Bank of India Junior Associate Vacancies Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 1.1 SBI Clerk 2022 Notification – Overview
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Jobs 2022
- 1.4 SBI Clerk 2022 Application Fee
- 1.5 How to Apply SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.6 sbi.co.in Clerk 2022 Important Dates
- 1.7 SBI Clerk 2022 Selection Process
- 1.8 State Bank Clerk Pay Scale 2022
- 1.9 SBI Clerk 2022 Probation Period
- 1.10 SBI Clerk 2022 Admit Card
- 2 ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
- 3 SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment – Help Desk
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification | State Bank of India Junior Associate Vacancies Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in/careers
Aspirants, are you waiting for State Bank of India Clerk 2022 Recruitment Notification and Exam Dates to release? If I am right, then your wait is now over. The department has invited SBI online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment to 5121 JA vacancies in Clerical Cadre. It includes 5000 JA Regular Vacancies and 121 JA Backlog Vacancies. Here candidates who have a Graduation degree in any discipline are quite eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancies. The age of aspirants must be above 20 years and below 28 years as on 01-04-2021. Only those aspirants having their qualification and age limit as per the criteria can go for Jr Associate career opportunity in the State Bank of India.
All the appropriate candidates are guided to submit their application form through online mode by visiting the official website (https://www.sbi.co.in/careers). The Online Registration of Application will continue from 27-04-2021 to 20-05-2021. Open SBI Junior Associates 2022 Apply Online link given below and register your application form. So contestants must register their form as early as possible to avoid a last-minute rush on the online web portal.
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification – Overview
|♦ State Bank JA Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|No. of Vacancies:||5121+ vacancies|
|Post Name:||Clerical Cadre Posts|
|Job Role:||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Probation Period:||Minimum 06 months|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category:||Banking Sector Jobs|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Prelims Exam Date:||Notified Soon|
|Mains Exam Date:||Notified Soon|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
|♦ Allocation of Regular & Backlog Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Circle Names||Jr Associate Regular Vacancies||Jr Associate Backlog Vacancies|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||286||63||172||63||56||640||00||00||00||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||2109||480||1181||722||423||4915||24||14||83||121|
|« Special Recruitment Drive »|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||42||08||14||04||17||85||00||00||00||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||2151||488||1195||726||440||5000||24||14||83||121|
Candidates must note that they can apply for State Bank of India Associates Jobs in one state & for one post only. While filling the online registration form, a candidate must ensure that whether he/ she is fulfilling every eligibility criteria as mentioned in SBI Junior Associate Notification 2022 or not. Below we have shared all the important details about State Bank JA Vacancies age limit, educational qualification, application/ examination fee, pay scale, selection process, exam pattern, etc. Hence to know more details about Clerk Recruitment in SBI, read this article till the end.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Jobs 2022
Nationality/ Citizenship: People who are applying for this clerical post must be an Indian Citizen or Indian Nationals according to norms mentioned in the notification.
Educational Qualifications (as on 16th August 2021):-
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government for Junior Associate (JA) (Customer Support & Sales) Posts.
- Applying candidates who have integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16th August 2021.
- Candidates who are in the final year or semester of their Graduation may also apply subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before 16th August 2021.
Age Limitation (as on 01st April 2021): The reserved & unreserved category aspirants must have their age limit as per the criteria. You can check the age criteria category wise as shown below:-
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on 1st April 2021, i.e. contestants must have born after 02nd April 1993 and before 01st April 2001 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the government norms:-
- OBC Category = 31 years
- SC/ ST Category = 33 years
- PWD (General/ EWS) Category = 38 years
- PWD (OBC) Category = 41 years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Category = 43 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen = Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 03 years, (08 years for Disabled Ex-S belonging to SC/ ST) subject to the maximum age of 50 years.
- Divorced Women, Widows and Women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried:-
- General = 35 years
- OBC = 38 years
- SC/ ST = 40 years
SBI Clerk 2022 Application Fee
Application Fee & Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable): All those candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS categories must pay the application fee as well as intimation charge as shown below:-
- General, OBC & EWS category: Rs. 750/- only (rupees seven hundred & fifty only)
- SC, ST, PWD & XS/ DXS categories: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Aspirants must note that fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee Payment Modes (On-line mode only): Contestants can make the fee payment by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking only by providing the information asked on the screen. Candidates have to pay the Transaction charges for online payment, if any, added by the bank. For application fee payment modes and procedure related complete details, candidates can find it from below or official notification link available at the bottom.
How to Apply SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2022?
Candidates who are willing to apply online for Junior Associate Vacancy in State Bank of India must have a valid Email ID & Mobile Number. Applicants should keep Email ID & Mobile No. active until the release of final results. Contestants who are not aware of how to submit SBI JA online application form can follow the procedure shown in the below description step by step. Whenever you start the registration process, please keep ready required details along with you to save time. The guidelines for online registration as follows:-
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply On-Line Application ♦|
|1st Step – First of all, open an official website of the State Bank of India – https://bank.sbi/careers.
2nd Step – On the home page, navigate to the “careers with us” section.
3rd Step – On the next page, find out the link titled “State Bank of India Recruitment for the post of Jr. Associate in Clerical Cadre”.
4th Step – Open it and read all eligibility details contained in a pdf file of the official notification.
5th Step – Now, click on the “Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
6th Step – Fill up the application with mandatory fields (Name, Age, Gender, Caste Category, Communication Address, Contact Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc.) in the online prescribed format.
7th Step – Collect e-receipt by paying fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
8th Step – Affix your image of a recent passport size photo (dimensions 200 x 230 pixels & file size 20 kb to 50 kb), signature (dimensions 140 x 60 pixels & file size 10 kb to 20 kb) and other necessary documents only in a JPG or JPEG format.
9th Step – Verify filled up details and then submit them for completing the registration procedure.
10th Step – Download the generated copy of a registration form & e-receipt to your computer/ mobile. If possible, then also print a copy of the e-receipt and application form for just a record.
|NOTE: It is to notify that login page will support and best viewed on Internet Explorer 9+, Google Chrome 30+ and Firefox 20+. Applicants should not send the printout of their application form by post.|
sbi.co.in Clerk 2022 Important Dates
All those job-seekers waiting eagerly for Clerical Posts in the State Bank of India will find the registration dates from this section as the official notification has released now. We have mentioned here SBI Junior Associate 2022 Important Dates about Notification, Application Registration, Fee Payment, Admit Card, Pre-Exam, Main Exam, Result, etc. As the recruitment process has started, so register your application form within the submission dates.
|Notification Date:||April 2022|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications:||April 2022|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application:||May 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment via Online Sources:||May 2022|
|Last Date to Edit Application Details:||May 2022|
|Due Date to Printout Online Application Form:||May 2022|
|Pre Examination Training Call Letter Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Prelims Call Letter Download Dates:||To be announced soon|
|Dates of Preliminary Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Prelims Result Date:||To be announced soon|
|Main Exam Admit Card Download Dates:||To be announced soon|
|Date of Main Exam:||To be announced soon|
|Mains Examination Result Release Date:||To be announced soon|
SBI Clerk 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Methodology: The selection for Junior Associate to be done by Online test (Preliminary & Main) and test of specified opted local language. The structure of selection procedure would be as follows:-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- The Prelims will consist of Objective Tests for total 100 marks.
- It will be conducted by online mode. The test would be of 01-hour (60 minutes) duration consisting 03 Sections namely English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks) & Reasoning Ability (35 marks).
- Except for the test of General English, all other questions in the prelims test will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be total 100 questions in the preliminary examination carrying 01 marks each.
- Each section will have a separate timing, i.e. 20 minutes each.
- Yes, there will be negative marks for wrong answers. 1/4th of mark will get deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer that answered by aspirants.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for an individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) prescribed.
- Phase-II: Mains Examination
- The Main Exam will have online objective type 190 questions for 200 marks.
- The exam consists of subjects like General/ Financial Awareness (50 marks), General English (40 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks) and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (60 marks).
- Each test will have separate timing.
- The total time duration for examination will be of 02 hours & 40 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers.
- Applicants are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate as decided by the Bank.
- The state wise as well as category wise merit list is to be drawn by officials.
- Qualified applicants in the Main examination will be settled as per their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- Test of specified opted Local Language
- The language test is relaxable for those who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language.
- Candidates who fail to qualify the test of specified opted Local Language will not be offered an appointment.
Every applicant has to qualify in both the Tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the experts. The candidate’s marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added to the selection process. For the preparation of final merit list, only the marks obtained in Main Exam will get counted for selection. Those aspirants who score more than cutoff marks in the prelims will be called to participate in Mains Examination on 31-07-2021 (tentative date). The officials will make the final selection based on candidate’s performance in the Main Examination.
State Bank Clerk Pay Scale 2022
- The Pay scale of Clerical Posts in State Bank of India will be Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. Rs. 19,900/- is a starting basic pay (Rs. 17,900/- plus 02 advance increments admissible to graduates.).
- The selected candidates will get total starting emolument at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 29,000/- per month that also includes dearness allowance (DA) & other allowances at the current rate as well as 02 (two) additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Those who recruit will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave Fare and other facilities, as per the higher authority instructions as may be issued from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- If you want brief details about pay scale & emoluments, then please refer the official notification using a direct link placed below of our article.
SBI Clerk 2022 Probation Period
About Probation Period: On appointment, applicants will be on probation for at least 06 months period. Selected aspirants will be governed by the terms and conditions of Service Regulations of the Bank in force at a time of joining. To get a confirmation in the Bank, all newly recruited Junior Associates will require to complete e-lessons as prescribed by officials during the probation and failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same process.
SBI Clerk 2022 Admit Card
About Admit Card/ Call Letter Details: The State Bank of India Admit Card for Clerk 2022 Examination will be available to download only one or two weeks before an exam date. All those contestants who apply their application successfully will be able to download their Call Letter from the official website. The department will issue separate Admit Card for each of the selection rounds. The call letters for prelims will be available in the first week of June 2021 while Admit cards for the main examination will be available in the third week of July 2021.
Applicants can generate their Call Letter from the concerned site only with the help of Roll number, Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password. For the shake of aspirants, we have attached SBI Junior Associate Admit Card Download Link here with this article. Applicants will have to appear for the tests at their own cost only as no travelling allowance will be provided by the authority. On the examination day, all candidates must bring 01 photo ID proof along with Admit Card. Applicants will not be permitted to appear for the test without photo ID proof & call letter.
ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
SBI is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India (GOI) is the single largest shareholder of this bank with more than 58% ownership. In 2015 by the Bankers magazine, it is ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks”. A headquarter of this financial services company is situated in Mumbai. At present, Dinesh Kumar Khara Smt. is a Chairperson cum Key person of this banking unit. In this organization, there are approximately 02 lakh employees working to provide products like insurance banking, consumer & corporate banking, private banking, investment banking, private equity, saving securities, mortgage loans, etc. Its main Slogan is “The Banker to Every Indian”. Time to time on a regular basis, it comes up with a number of job opportunities by publishing in employment news paper to appoint dynamic employees.
|♦ Related Links ♦|
|SBI PO 2021 Vacancies||IBPS Clerk 2022 Recruitment|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022||SBI Apprentice Recruitment|
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment – Help Desk
Candidates can contact through the following Helpdesk for any issue regarding filling up the form, payment of fee, intimation charges or receipt of call letter, etc.:-
|Contact Address:||State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
|Help Desk Number:||022 – 22820427 (11:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days)|
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Link to Submit Query:||http://cgrs.ibps.in|
Candidates can bookmark this blog (www.techufo.in) using “CTRL+D” for ascertaining further details & updates on SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2022 procedure. Our web team has provided Prelims Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern on this page and further soon come up with Admit Card, Call Letter, Answer Key, Cut-off Marks, Result and Final Merit List information. Visitors can drop their query about this topic in a comment box placed below. Also, we will try to answer as soon as we can by solving it. We will try our 100% to provide latest updates on SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 and Exam Dates through this web page if any details revealed by the Recruitment Department. THANK YOU & Stay Tuned…!!