SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Notification for 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies along with State Bank of India PO Online Application Form published to apply at www.sbi.co.in:
Here in this article, we are sharing all useful information about SBI PO Recruitment 2020 process and its eligibility criteria!! Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai has released job Advt No CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12 for recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India. The department has announced this employment news to acquire best candidates for 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts. It is an excellent opportunity for those searching latest SBI Bank PO Jobs 2020 after graduation. Eligible job aspirants can apply online application for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy on or before 4th Dec 2020 at the official website. All the brief details regarding State Bank latest PO recruitment are mentioned below. Every willing candidate can read out this complete article for being sure about SBI PO 2020 eligibility and important dates.
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Notification | State Bank of India 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI PO 2020 Notification Overview
- 1.2 SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 State Bank of India PO Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI PO Pay Scale (Emoluments)
- 1.5 SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply SBI PO 2020 Online Application Form?
- 1.7 SBI PO 2020 Selection Process
- 1.8 sbi.co.in PO 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.9 SBI PO Bharti Help Desk
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Notification | State Bank of India 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in
The latest State Bank PO 2020 Notification now released for total 2000 Category posts and 136 PWD vacancies. The authority officials are inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs). All the candidates informed that SBI PO Online Registration Process is already started and will continue upto 04-12-2020. The online registration of application and payment of fees will be hosted at the concerned website only. Contestants will have to register themselves online through Bank’s official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers. The process of registration will complete only when a fee deposited through online mode on or before the last date (04-12-2020) for payment of fee. Aspirants are strictly instructed to fill up correct information in the online application as no changes will be possible afterwards.
As per SBI PO advertisement, contenders who wish to apply for these latest central govt jobs must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The age of suitable aspirant must not be below 21 yrs and not above 30 yrs as on 01-04-2020. A link to download SBI PO 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online URL Link is available here at the end of this article.
SBI PO 2020 Notification Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)|
|Advertisement No.:||CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|
|Post Name:||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2000 vacancies|
|Kind of Job:||Banking Jobs|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Submission Dates:||14 November to 4 December 2020|
|Pre Exam Dates:||31 December 2020 & 2, 4, 5 January 2021|
|Age Limit:||21-30 years|
|Selection Stages:||Online Exam (Prelims & Mains) and GD/ PI|
|Official Websites:||» www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Normal Vacancies||PWD Vacancies|
|GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||TOTAL||LD||VI||HI||‘d’ & ‘e’||TOTAL|
|♦ Allocation of Backlog Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL||LD||VI||HI||‘d’ & ‘e’|
Hello!! Here we notify all aspirants looking forward to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment that selection examination will be held in three phases, i.e. preliminary, main and GD or interview. All those who qualify in preliminary examination will have to appear for the main examination. All those aspirants shortlisted in mains exam will subsequently be called for group discussion & personal interview. Contestants will have to apply after reading the official notification. Below, we have also provided the complete details about vacancies such as eligibility criteria, salary, fees, examination pattern, call letter & simple steps for State Bank of India PO 2020 Apply Online, etc.
State Bank of India PO Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION (as on 31-12-2020):-
- All those who are applying must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline cleared from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are in a final year or semester of their Graduation can also apply for this vacancy.
- Those interested aspirants possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also utilize this opportunity.
- Those who have Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) Certificate should ensure the date of passing is on or before 31-12-2020.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 01-04-2020):-
- The age of candidates should be above 21 years and below 30 years as on cutoff date. Applicants must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1990 and not later than 01-04-1999 (both days inclusive).
- The reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms and orders of State Government:-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) = 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 03 (three) years
- General Persons With Disabilities (GEN/ EWS PWD) = 10 (ten) years
- OBC Persons With Disabilities (OBC PWD) = 13 (thirteen) years
- SC/ ST Persons With Disabilities (SC/ ST PWD) = 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Commissioned Officers = 05 (five) years
SBI PO Pay Scale (Emoluments)
- The selected candidates will receive starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- per month with 04 advance increments.
- The pay scale will be of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 as applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The recruited officers will also be eligible for C.C.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, Medical, D.A and other allowances as per rules.
- The total compensation would be minimum Rs. 8.20 lacs and maximum Rs. 13.08 lacs per annum on CTC basis.
SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee
Check out application fee & intimation charges category wise as shown below:-
- For General, EWS and OBC Category: Rs. 750/- (rupee seven hundred & fifty only)
- For SC, ST & PWD Category: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Fee Payment Mode: The payment of application fee can be made via online mode only by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. If any transaction charges for online payment occurred, then it will be borne by the applicants.
- Candidates will not get a refund once the application fee paid.
How to Apply SBI PO 2020 Online Application Form?
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Application ♦|
|Step 01: First of all, open the State Bank of India’s Official website (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers).
Step 02: In a homepage, go to “Career with us” section available at the top right corner.
Step 03: Now, click on a link named as “SBI PO 2020 Notification” and download it your device.
Step 04: Carefully go through eligibility criteria and other details mentioned the notification file.
Step 05: After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then press on “Apply Online” link to start the registration procedure.
Step 06: Fill up the application form with mandatory fields such as Your Full Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Category, Date Of Birth, Age, Nationality, Education, Address, Email ID, Contact Address, etc. without making any type of mistakes.
Step 07: Upload your scanned (digital) image of passport size photograph (file size – between 20kb to 50kb) and signature (file size – between 10kb to 20kb) as per the specifications along with other documents.
Step 08: Select the Option (i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) and pay your fee by providing information as asked on the screen.
Step 09: Don’t forget to check all the inserted data before a final submission of application.
Step 10: Note down your newly generated Registration ID Number and Password.
Step 11: At last, download and print the hard copies of e-Receipt as well as Application Form after completing the registration process.
|NOTE: If a candidate has doubt about the successful Registration, then he/ she may visit the Page for Re-Print of Application or e-Receipt, generate the Printout and then preserve the soft copy as well as the hard copy (printout) of Application Form. If you face any problem in filling up your application form or payment of the fee, then solve it by using telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge your query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.|
SBI PO 2020 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The final selection of all the applicants is to be done based on their performance and marks scored from the following selection process:-
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Exam
♦ Preliminary Examination Scheme ♦ Sr. No. Test Names No. of Questions Maxi. Marks Time Duration 01. English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा) 30 ques. 30 marks 20 minutes 02. Quantitative Aptitude (मात्रात्मक योग्यता) 35 ques. 35 marks 20 minutes 03. Reasoning Ability (तर्कज्ञान क्षमता) 35 ques. 35 marks 20 minutes Total Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒ 100 ques. 100 marks 01 hour NOTE: The prelims consist of Objective Test to be conducted in online mode. As shown in this table, the test will have 03 (three) Sections with separate timings for each section. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the preliminary exam. As a penalty, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will get deducted. If no answer marked by a contestant in the paper, then there will be no penalty for that question. Candidates will get more details from “acquaint yourself” booklet by visiting the official website link given on this web page.
- Phase-II: Online Main Exam
- Objective Test:
♦ Main Examination Scheme ♦ Sr. No. Test Names No. of Questions Maxi. Marks Time Duration 01. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (तर्क और कंप्यूटर अभिवृत्ति) 45 ques. 60 marks 60 minutes 02. Data Analysis & Interpretation (डेटा विश्लेषण और विवेचन) 35 ques. 60 marks 45 minutes 03. General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (सामान्य/ अर्थव्यवस्था/ बैंकिंग के बारे में जानकारी) 40 ques. 40 marks 35 minutes 04. English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा) 35 ques. 40 marks 40 minutes Total Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒ 155 ques. 200 marks 03 hours
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test. There will be 02 questions from Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) for total 50 marks in the Descriptive Test of 30 minutes time duration. As the Descriptive tests will be held online, so candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Catch more details from the official notification pdf file attached with this article.
- Objective Test:
- Phase-III: Group Discussion (GD) & Interview
♦ Group Discussion & Interview Pattern ♦ a. Group Discussion (GD)/ समूह कार्य 20 marks b. Personal Interview (PI)/ साक्षात्कार 30 marks Total Marks ⇒ 50 marks
For SBI PO Recruitment 2020 final selection, the marks of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) not be counted by the officials. Only the marks of Main Examination (Phase-II) added to the marks of Group Discussion & Interview (Phase-III) for the final merit list. The results of those aspirants who qualify for Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview as well as the final select list will be made available online on the State Bank’s website only. Lastly, candidates who selected for Probationary Officer Posts in the State Bank are liable to be posted anywhere in India. [Download State Bank of India PO Exam 2020 Syllabus]
sbi.co.in PO 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Date:||13th November 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application:||14th November 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||4th December 2020|
|Closing Date to Edit Application Details:||4th December 2020|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fees:||4th December 2020|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||19th December 2020|
|Call letter Download Date for Online Preliminary Examination:||3rd week of December 2020 onwards|
|Dates for Online Prelims Exam:||31st December 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021|
|Result of Online Preliminary Exam:||In 3rd week of January 2021|
|Call Letter Download Date for Online Main Exam:||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Date of Online Mains Examination:||29th January 2021|
|Declaration Date of Main Result:||In 3rd or 4th week of February 2021|
|Date to Download Interview Call letter:||3rd or 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Group Discussion & Interview Date:||In February/ March 2021|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result:||In last week of March 2021|
|« Pre-Examination Training Dates for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community Applicants as follows »|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download Date:||2nd week of December 2020 onwards|
|Dates for Pre-Exam Training:||In 3rd or 4th week of December 2020|
ABOUT THE STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI): It is India’s Largest Bank in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. Since 1973, it is actively involved in a non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All its branches as well as administrative offices around the India sponsor and participate in a large number of welfare activities and social causes. Its internet banking portal provides personal banking services that give complete control over all online banking demands. It is a Central Government owned body with more than 58% ownership. The head office of this bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has assets around INR 20,48,080 Crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries.
On 07th October 2013, Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya was designated as a Chairperson and became the first woman to be appointed for such position in the company. The State Bank of India was ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks” in 2015. A large number of State Bank of India Jobs in posts like Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO), Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, Junior Associate, etc. are filled up by the recruiting department by publishing employment notifications at an official website. All aspirants are suggested in their own interest to keep a regular watch on this page or official website for further details and updates.
SBI PO Bharti Help Desk
|Communication Address:||STATE BANK OF INDIA
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Centre, Mumbai
|Help Line Phone:||022-2282 0427|
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Link to Submit Query:||http://cgrs.ibps.in|
Guys!! You can bookmark www.techufo.in for next updates related to State Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card, Cut off Marks, Result, Final Merit List, etc. If you are willing to collect further latest bank jobs notification on a daily basis, then just follow our website. Follow us through this web page for the further updates in the upcoming days. You can also share your query and feedback with us by writing it in a below comment section. We will try our level best to reply your question as quick as possible by finding a right solution. You can subscribe to this web page so that you will receive notification about latest updates. So, stay in touch for more information and THANK YOU Guys for Visit.
!! Our Tech UFO team wishes you guys GOOD LUCK for your Recruitment in SBI PO 2020 21 Job Openings !!