SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022, Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Call letter, SSB CT Tradesman Physical Exam Date, SSB Constable Driver Hall Ticket, ssbrectt.gov.in Constable (TM) Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Good News..! SSB Admit Card for CT Tradesman Exam 2022 will be Available Soon for download. All eligible candidates will get Sashastra Seema Bal Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card for Physical (PET & PST) Examination from an official website (www.ssbrectt.gov.in). We are giving the link for SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 Download below to our web page, to help the aspirants. Candidates are advised to enter Registration Number and Password to download Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Call Letter & check out all necessary instructions.
|LATEST UPDATE: SSB Constable Tradesman Physical (PET / PST) Exam 2022 Date will be Announced Shortly. Stay tuned for updates.|
This article is furnished with all queries such as Steps to Get SSB CT TM Call Letter, Exam Pattern, General Info, etc. So have an eye for a detailed description on Sashastra Seema Bal Tradesman Exam Date & SSB Constable PET Admit Card.
- 1 SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 | Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesmen Driver PST PET Exam Date & Call Letter @ssbrectt.gov.in
- 1.1 Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 & Exam Date – Overview
- 1.2 SSB Constable Tradesman Call Letter 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Steps to download SSB Constable Tradesman Physical (PET & PST) Exam 2022 Admit Card:-
- 1.4 Official Links for SSB CT TM 2022 Admit Card
- 1.5 Documents to Bring with SSB Constable Admit Card 2022
- 1.6 SSB Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.7 Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Hall Ticket 2022 – Information
- 1.8 Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Admit Card 2022 – Conclusion
- 2 FAQs About SSB CT Tradesman Admit Card 2022
SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 | Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesmen Driver PST PET Exam Date & Call Letter @ssbrectt.gov.in
|♦ SSB Exam Details ♦|
|Organization Name:||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||338/RC/SSB/Combined Advt./CTs/2020|
|Exam Name:||Constable (Tradesman) Exam 2020 2021|
|Post Names:||Driver, Veterinary, Laboratory Assistant, Water Carrier, Washerman, Cook, Barber, Safaiwala, Tailor, etc.|
|Total Vacancies:||1522 vacancies|
|Exam Application Dates:||29th August to 27th September 2020|
|Selection Process:||Physical Test, Written Test, Documentation & Skill Test|
|Physical Exam Date:||January or February 2022 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date:||01 week before the exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 & Exam Date – Overview
SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL had revealed SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment Notification & invited online applications for filling up total 1522 vacancies. More than lakh application received for CT Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Water Carrier, Plumber, Painter, Cobbler, Barber, Washerman, Cook, Safaiwala, Ayah, Tailor, Carpenter, Gardener & Waiter Posts. SSB will schedule Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standards Test in Jan 2022/ Feb 2022 for all CT TRADESMEN posts at various centres. Also, eligible candidates will get details regarding exam date, reporting time, venue address, etc. through their SSB Constable Tradesman PET PST Admit Card issued by the board. Hall Ticket is the Compulsory document for appearing in Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Exam so candidates must carry it to the test centre.
Now those applicants who are eligible for attending physical exam must download & then print SSB CT (Tradesman) Call Letter Hard Copy to take it at the examination centre without fail. Contestants who are searching the E-Admit Cards for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Exam can download from here.
SSB Constable Tradesman Call Letter 2022 – Details
Candidate must note that Sashastra Seema Bal Tradesman Admit Card will be issued by online mode and downloaded from a recruitment website of SSB. Here the Call Letter will be computer generated only and will not be sent by post. SSB Constable (Driver, Veterinary & Other Posts) Call Letter for Physical Test & Written Test will be released at least 7 days before the date of examination so that applicants will get much time for downloading. Aspirants must read all the general instructions carefully as enclosed with Call Letter of SSB CT Tradesman 2022. Admit card downloaded by aspirants will be provisional and does not entail the final selection to recruitment process.
It is to notify that SSB Constable Exam Admit Card PDF will bear the following details:-
|(A) Applicant’s Details (Post/ Trade Name Applied for, Roll Number, Registration ID, Applicant Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, Domicile State, Applicant’s Photograph, Signature, etc.)|
|(B) Examination Details (Name of the Examination Centre, Exam Venue Address, Date of PET/ PST, Reporting Time, Examination Centre Code, etc.)|
|(C) Space for Applicant’s Signature|
|(D) Space for Supervisor’s/ Invigilator’s Signature|
|(E) Guidelines to Follow During the Examination|
As per our advice, aspirants must download Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Hall Ticket instantly after the publication. So candidate will also get much more time for correcting the mistakes/ misprint if any occurs in the hall ticket.
Steps to download SSB Constable Tradesman Physical (PET & PST) Exam 2022 Admit Card:-
Hello, Contestants!! Do you know how to get Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Exam 2022 Admit Card? Ok, Relax! Here are the 05 steps that explained and will guide aspirants in downloading their hall ticket from the online web portal. Hence, candidates are suggested to follow the below process & collect SSB Constable Call Letter before the exam date.
- 1st Step – Visit the SSB Recruitment Website, i.e. http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – Click on a link titled “DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD FOR PHYSICAL EXAM OF SSB CT (TRADESMAN) – 2020 2021” on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Enter your Registration ID, Password & Captcha Code (as shown in the image) on a login page and then press the “Submit” button.
- 4th Step – Now, your Call Letter for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Exam will open on the screen.
- 5th Step – Download and print a copy of the hall ticket for participating in the exam.
Official Links for SSB CT TM 2022 Admit Card
|SSB Constable Tradesman Physical Exam 2022 Admit Card:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Update Soon)|
|SSB Recruitment Website:||VISIT HERE – www.ssbrectt.gov.in|
|SSB’s Official Website:||VISIT HERE – ssb.nic.in|
Documents to Bring with SSB Constable Admit Card 2022
Candidates should report to the venue on date & time given in SSB CT TM Admit Card along with all documents that they had mentioned in their application form. List of documents required at the exam centre along with Call Letter is as follows:-
- Identity Certificate (IC)
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificates (EWS, OBC, SC, ST, etc.)
- Aadhaar Card (Original & Printout)
- Any Other Documents as mentioned in Admit Card
In the event of non production of relevant Document and SSB Call Letter for Constable (Tradesman) Exam, aspirants will not be allowed to appear in the recruitment process. No further correspondence in this regard will be considered by Sashastra Seema Bal Authority Officials at a later stage.
SSB Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2022
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|CATEGORIES||RACE (Kms.)||TIME DURATION|
|MALE CANDIDATES||4.8 Kilometres||24 Minutes|
|FEMALE CANDIDATES||2.4 Kilometres||18 Minutes|
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|PART||TEST NAMES||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|A||General Knowledge (GK)/ सामान्य ज्ञान||100 Ques.||100 Marks||2 Hours (i.e. 120 Minutes)|
|D||General English/ General Hindi (सामान्य अंग्रेजी / सामान्य हिंदी)|
Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Hall Ticket 2022 – Information
Below are a few Important Instructions for Applicants appearing for Sashastra Seema Bal Exam:-
- SSB Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card will be issued separately one by one for each stage as follows:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination (Common Entrance Test)
- Documentation and Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
- On reporting at recruitment venues, the bio-metric attendance, digital photograph, signature and thumb impression, etc. of all contestants to be taken, which shall be followed by conduct of the examination.
- No TA/ DA or other expenses will be admissible for appearing in recruitment tests. Hence, contestants should come duly prepared for a stay of at least 01 (one) week at their arrangement at the recruitment venue.
- Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Committee shall not be responsible for damage or injury or death or loss to the contestant, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process journey.
- Unemployed SC or ST aspirants appearing in the written exam will be reimbursed fare as admissible under relevant Rules subject to production of Railway or Bus Tickets, Original Caste Certificate and Non-employment Certificate issued by MP or MLA or any Gazetted Officer of the locality.
- Candidates should locate the Test Centre and its accessibility at least a day before the examination so they can reach the centre on time for the test.
- Reach the Physical Test/ Written Test Venue according to reporting time & approach Center Number (location) as per your Admit Card.
- Calculator, Digital Diary, Cellular/ Mobile Phone, Pager, Bluetooth, Whiteners, Blade, Notes, Books, etc. are prohibited inside the recruitment venue.
- Candidates may deposit baggage at the entry. The authority shall not be responsible for any loss of property of the candidates.
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Admit Card 2022 – Conclusion
Finally, here we are ending this article about Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Hall Ticket for Physical Test, Written Exam, etc. which has covered almost every important detail. If we have forgotten any detail to share here, then aspirant can comment us in a below box. Also, share your query on सशस्त्र सीमा बाल कांस्टेबल एडमिट कार्ड. We will give you an answer as fast as possible. Do not forget to carry your Admit Card along with the necessary documents on the examination day.
Applicants are advised to regularly keep in touch with our website www.techufo.in for details and updates on SSB Tradesman Admit Card 2022. To provide Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Call Letter related latest information, we are updating this web page frequently. Jai Hind, Jai Bharat…!!
FAQs About SSB CT Tradesman Admit Card 2022
Here regarding Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Exam 2022 and e-Admit Card, we have listed few commonly asked questions below, so go through it for your guidance:-
The date of physical examination is not announced yet. It will be conveyed to candidates in due course of time.
Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM PET PST Call Letter will be issued around a week before the date of examination.
Eligible applicants will have to download their call letter from the official recruitment website of Sashastra Seema Bal, whose direct link is available on our website – https://techufo.in.
You must have your Registration ID Number and Password for downloading the Sashastra Seema Bal TM Call Letter successfully.
You can retrieve your Registration ID & Password from a Hall Ticket login page through available options by submitting your Registered Mobile Number & Date of Birth – DOB.
No, the call letters of eligible candidates will be available online on the official website and not via post.
Report to the Presiding Officer of your Recruitment centre on the scheduled date given in your hall ticket with the same photo that you had uploaded along with your online application form.
You are not allowed as you will have to make your own arrangements for boarding & lodging during the period of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
The date for conducting written examination will be notified after the physical test.
For any inquiry, candidates can contact at Helpline Number: 011-26193929 & 09868207689 from 09:30 AM – 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday) or Email at email@example.com.
“एसएसबी कांस्टेबल परीक्षा के लिए सभी उम्मीदवारों को शुभकामनाएं..!!”