Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification released for Gramin Dak Sevak 467 Vacancies to Apply Online Assam Post Office GDS Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.assampost.gov.in:
Hello, Folks!! Are you looking for latest India Post Vacancy in Assam?? Have you completed your Matric studies and waiting to work for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Postal Department?? Just now, the latest recruitment notification published by the India Post Department (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag) to fill up 467 GDS Vacancies for the Assam Circle. To utilize this employment opportunity, one must have eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification. Readers can click on DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 download link available below to check brief details. The Department of Post invites eligible candidates to submit their applications through online mode by visiting the official website. According to the notice, the Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Process to apply online for GDS Posts has started and it will ends on 24 May-17. Those who interested in these recently released India Post GDS Jobs are advised to register their names without wasting time. For complete details about Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Assam Post Office, kindly read out the remaining part of an article.
Check Out Now! Gramin Dak Sevak Result/Selection List 2017
About Assam Post Office Department: It is one of the Postal Circle of the Country. In India, there are 22 postal circles and each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. The Department of Posts (DOP) is a Government-operated Organization also referred as Post Office. It is a part of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Government of India. It is a customer service facility forming part of a national postal system. It offers mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; sale of postage stamps, packaging, stationery, provision of post office boxes, etc. They also provide government forms such as passport applications, etc. The banking services such as savings accounts, money orders, etc. also facilitates by this department. Since 01st April 1854, it is working as a backbone of India’s Communication. It has played a significant role in the country’s Socio-Economic Development. Every annual, lots of employment news release by DOP state-wise to appoint candidates for various posts like GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Personal Assistant, etc. Interested job-seekers can reach the official website (indiapost.gov.in) of the India Post by just a click on below links.
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Details
⇒ Candidates have registered earlier on or before due date i.e. 24th May 2017 but could not able to make Assam GDS apply online process complete?? Now for you guys, the Indian Postal Department has made an important announcement to extend registration dates from 24th to 29th July 2017. You can register your application form using Old Registration Number by going through an online application link available below.
On 07th May’17, the DOP officials have issued Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notice for 467 Vacancies to fill up with most eligible candidates based on their academic merits. Recently those contestants searching Govt Jobs after 10th pass can apply for this Post Office Recruitment without any doubt. This type of opportunity comes only once in a year so please don’t miss it out. Willing contestants are guided to submit their application for AS Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy by due date i.e. 24th May’17. Through the designated portal i.e. www.appost.in, contestants can apply online with necessary details and obtain Registration Number. In this web page, we have also uploaded Assam Postal GDS Jobs Apply Online link at the bottom to save every candidate’s time. Now coming to the age criteria, applying contestants must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years as on cutoff date. The qualification required for Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is 10th pass from approved State Boards. In the selection process, there is no written exam or interview. For AS Post Office GDS Notification, readers can refer the official website.
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 indiapost.gov.in
Government Jobs Seekers!! If you want to apply for 467 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Assam Postal Circle, then you must meet the eligibility standards according to the notification uploaded below. Here we notify every contestant to go through the official notification before applying for the recruitment process. Contenders can follow the steps to register Assam Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 Application Form from the below description. Furthermore, information related to vacancies community-wise, educational qualifications, age limitation, pay scale, application fee, selection process, etc. available in the following paragraphs.
Name of the Organization: Department of Posts (DOP)
Name of the Circle: Assam Postal Circle
Recruitment Notification No.: STAFF/8-31/15/PT-I (DATED 07.04.17)
Latest Assam Post Office Vacancy 2017 Details:-
Name of the Vacancy: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 467
Allocation of Category-wise Posts: UR: 250 vacancies, OBC: 120 vacancies, SC: 33 vacancies and ST: 64 vacancies
Allocation of District-wise Vacancy:-
|District Names||Number of Vacancies|
|RMS GH Division (Guwahati)||09|
|RMS S Division||07|
assampost.gov.in GDS Notification 2017
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Location of Job: Anywhere in the State
Registration Mode: On-line mode
Pay Scale for India Post GDS Jobs: Rs. 25,000/- per month to be paid by the department to the selected applicants. Contestants will get more idea about Scale of Pay by referring the notification as there is different salary in each division.
Application Cost/Fee: All those candidates belonging to UR/OBC Male are required to make their Fee payment at any Head Post Office. Application fee category-wise as follows.
- 100/- for UR Male Category
- 100/- for OBC Male Category
- No Fee for Female Candidates
- No Fee for SC/ST Category
As SC/ST and Female contestants didn’t have to pay fees so they can register and apply online directly with Registration Number. Unreserved and OBC Category applicants can pay their fees after Registration Process. Also, they can apply online their application after the availability of Fee ID and Registration Number.
Assam Post Office 467 GDS Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: For Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Vacancy, applicants should have Matriculation Pass Certificate from a State Govt./Central Govt. Approved Boards. Knowledge of Computer needed for the vacancy. Through an Authorized Computer Training Institute, aspirants required to furnish Basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days. Gather more details about required qualifications from the advertisement link posted below.
Age Limitation (as on 06.05.17):-
- The age limit for GDS posts should be 18-40 years for General Categories.
- The categories like Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Other Backwards Castes (OBCs), Physically Handicapped (PHs), etc. will get relaxation in maximum age limit as per Government orders.
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- PH – 10 years
All the candidates are advised to download official notification and read out the brief details like Age, Qualification, Residence, Livelihood, Security Amount, etc.
DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Apply Online Dates
Latest News: Here we want to notify everyone that Closing Date for Assam Postal GDS Online Application extended by 18 days at the official website. Its a good news for candidates, now they can submit their application upto 24th May 2017 i.e. extended due date.
- Notification Release Date: 07.04.2017
- Date to Start the Online Registration Process: 07.04.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:
- Dates to Deposit Application Fee at PO Counters: 07.04.2017 to 24.05.2017
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: Notified Soon
- The applied candidates will be appointed based on their Academic Merits.
- As per the automatic generated merit list and rules based on the contestants’ online submitted applicants, the selection process will be done.
- The department will make the final selection based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the applicants.
- The department will not consider any kind of Past Experience or Service in the Selection process.
Step to Apply Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Online Application:-
The DOP Authority has uploaded Registration Link and Apply Online Link to the designated portal (appost.in). By logging to this designated portal, contestants will able to register their forms. Keep ready necessary documents like SSC Marks Memo/Certificate, Computer Certificate, Community Certificate, Photo, Signature, etc. while making registration process. Those who don’t know how to get online registration can follow the process listed in below description.
- Open the Official Website or just click on the link available below.
- In a homepage, navigate to the Section named as News.
- Now, open a link titled as Download Assam Post Office Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Read the Notification details like Eligibility Criteria and other necessary instruction
- Start the registration process by clicking on the India Post GDS Apply Online link.
- Fill up the application form with information like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Community, Date of Birth, Mobile Number,
- Upload necessary files such as SSC Marks Certificate, Computer Certificate, and Community Certificate.
- Also, upload your Passport Size Photo (50 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and Signature (50 KB in JPG/JPEG format) to the upload module.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT button to register your application form.
- After registration process completes successfully, a Register Number will appear on your screen.
- Save the Reg. No. and pay your fees at nearest Head Post Office.
- Print the copy of Application for usage during the appointment process.
- All those who have registered their details successfully are advised to keep their copy of the application in safe custody.
India Post GDS Assam Result Details: Through the official website, applicants will get their result status by providing a reference number till the result declared. The DOP authority will publish the final merit list within one and half month of completion of registration process. Don’t worry regarding result related updates. We will update result related details as and when officially declared.
www.indiapost.gov.in | www.assampost.gov.in | www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Come on Friends Hurry Up!! May 24 is a due date to apply for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 of GDS Vacancies. We have provided all the necessary details here on this page. Candidates can download the AS Gramin Dak Sevak Notification using an official URL link given above. Contestants can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries related to the recruitment. To get further updates on latest Assam Post Office Jobs in upcoming days, you can bookmark our website www.techufo.in pressing Ctrl+D. Soon we will back with result details. Share your feedback with us through a comment section given below. ALL THE BEST Guys!!