Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification for 919 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies released to Apply Online Assam Post Office GDS Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Hey, Folks! Are you looking for latest India Post Vacancy in Assam? Have you completed your Matric studies and waiting for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Postal Dept?? Finally, DoP recruitment notification published by the India Post Department (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag) to fill up 919 GDS Vacancies for Assam Circle. To utilize this employment opportunity, one must have the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. Candidates can click on DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 download link available below to check brief details. The Department of Post invites eligible candidates to submit their applications through online mode by visiting the official website. Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Process to apply online for GDS Posts has started and will ends on 9 Feb 2020. Kindly read out the remaining part of this article for complete details about Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Assam Post Office.
- 1 Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | Assam Post Office GDS Jobs Apply Online Application @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 indiapost.gov.in – Overview
- 1.2 Assam Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Assam Post Office GDS Notification 2021
- 1.4 Assam Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Assam Postal GDS Jobs
- 1.6 Assam Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
- 1.7 Steps to Apply Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form:-
- 1.8 Assam Postal GDS 2021 Selection Process
- 1.9 DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.10 Assam Postal Circle Result 2021
- 1.11 Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | Assam Post Office GDS Jobs Apply Online Application @www.appost.in/gdsonline
On 5th of August’19, DOP has issued Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notice for 919 BPM, ABPM & Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies to fill it up with eligible candidates based on academic merits. Recently, all those aspirants searching Govt Jobs after 10th pass can apply for GDS Post Office Recruitment without any doubt. Assam Post GDS job opportunity comes only once in a year so please don’t miss it out. Contestants are guided to submit their online application for Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy before the due date. Through a designated web portal, contestants can apply online and obtain Registration Number. In this web page, here we have also uploaded Assam Postal GDS Jobs Apply Online Link at the bottom to save every candidate’s time.
Now coming to the age criteria, applying contestants must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years as on cutoff date. The qualification required for Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is 10th pass from approved State or Central Boards. Take a glance at the following table for Assam Post Office GDS Notification Highlights.
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 indiapost.gov.in – Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||Department of Posts (DOP)|
|Name of the Circle:||Assam Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Notification No.:||STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I)|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle – 3|
|Total Vacancies:||919 vacancies (approx.)|
|Job Roles:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of Job:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Mode:||On-line mode|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline/|
Assam Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise GDS Posts ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Number of Vacancies|
|06.||PWD – A||10 vacancies|
|07.||PWD – B||10 vacancies|
|08.||PWD – C||09 vacancies|
|09.||PWD – DE||08 vacancies|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||919 vacancies|
Assam Post Office GDS Notification 2021
Government Jobs Seekers!! If you want to apply for 919 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Assam Postal Circle, then you must meet the eligibility standards as per the notification uploaded below. Here we notify every contestant to go through the official notification before applying for the recruitment procedure. Contenders can follow the steps to register Assam Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 Application Form from the below description. Furthermore, info related to vacancies educational qualifications, age limitation, pay scale, application fee, selection process, etc. available in the following paragraphs.
Assam Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Vacancy, applicants should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in English and Mathematics from a State Govt./ Central Govt. Approved Boards.
- Knowledge of Local Language needed for the vacancy.
- Through an Authorized Computer Training Institute, aspirants required to furnish Basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days. Gather more details about required qualifications from the advertisement link posted below.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 05-08-2019):-
- The age limit for GDS posts should be 18-40 years for General & EWS Categories.
- The categories like Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Other Backwards Castes (OBCs), Physically Handicapped (PHs), etc. will get relaxation in maximum age limit as per Government orders.
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 10 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 10 years
All the candidates are advised to download official notification and read out the brief details like Age, Qualification, Residence, Livelihood, Security Amount, etc.
Pay Scale for Assam Postal GDS Jobs
About Pay Scale/ Salary: Contestants will get more idea about Scale of Pay for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak from a table as shown under:-
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance – TRCA ♦|
|Name of Posts||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Assam Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
The application fee category wise as follows:-
- Rs. 100/- for UR Male, OBC Male & EWS Male Categories
- No Fee for All Female Candidates, SC/ ST & PwD Categories
- All those candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male are required to make their Fee payment at any Head Post Office or by Online Mode.
- SC/ ST, PwD and Female contestants didn’t have to pay fees so they can register and apply online directly with Registration Number. Unreserved, EWS and OBC Category applicants can pay their fees after Registration Process. Also, they can apply online their application after the availability of Fee ID and Registration Number.
Steps to Apply Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form:-
The DOP Authority has uploaded Registration Link and Apply Online Link to the designated portal (appost.in/gdsonline). By logging to this designated portal, contestants will able to register their forms. Keep ready all necessary documents like SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate, Computer Certificate, Community Certificate, Photograph, Signature, etc. on the registration process. Those who don’t know how to get online registration can follow the process listed in a below table.
|♦ Step-wise Procedure to Apply Online ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the Official Website or just click on the link available below.
STEP 02: In a homepage, navigate to the Section named as News.
STEP 03: Now, open a link titled as Download Assam Post Office Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
STEP 04: Read the Notification details like Eligibility Criteria and other necessary instruction
STEP 05: Start the registration process by clicking on the India Post GDS Apply Online link.
STEP 06: Fill up the application form with information like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Community, Date of Birth, Mobile Number,
STEP 07: Upload necessary files such as SSC Marks Certificate, Computer Certificate and Community Certificate.
STEP 08: Also, upload your Passport Size Photo (50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) and Signature (50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) to the upload module.
STEP 09: Finally, click on the SUBMIT button to register your application form.
STEP 10: After registration process completes successfully, a Register Number will appear on your screen.
STEP 11: Save the Reg. No. and pay your fees at nearest Head Post Office.
STEP 12: Print the copy of Application for usage during the appointment process.
|NOTE: All those who have registered their details successfully are advised to keep their copy of the application in safe custody. Candidates who forgot their Registration Number, they can get it back through the “Forgot Registration” link provided in a homepage.|
Assam Postal GDS 2021 Selection Process
- The applied candidates will be appointed based on their Academic Merits (i.e. 10th Standard Exam Marks/ Percentage).
- As per the automatic generated merit list and rules based on the contestants’ online submitted applications, the selection process will be done transparently.
- The department will make the final selection based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the applicants.
- The department will not consider any kind of Past Experience/ Service or Weightage for Higher Educational Qualification in the Selection process.
- In the selection process, there is no written exam or interview.
- Applicants should not worry about any corruption in the selection process as it is totally transparent and based on merits only.
DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates for Assam Postal GDS Online Application are as follows ♦|
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Date to Start the Registration & Apply Online Process:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Deposit Application Fee at PO Counters:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result:||To be announced later|
|Document Verification Dates:||To be notified by SMS & Intimation Letter|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 14-15 days after result|
Assam Postal Circle Result 2021
India Post GDS Assam Result Details: Through the official website, all applicants will get their result status by providing a Registration Number until the result declared. The DOP authority will publish the final merit list within one and half month after completion of the registration process. Here don’t worry regarding result related updates as we will update all details as and when officially declared. Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List will display only the details of shortlisted aspirants which are Reg. Number, Name, Category, Percentage, Division, Remarks, etc. Contestants who didn’t get their details in the merit list, they are not selected for the Dak Sevak Posts. [Check: India Post GDS Results/ Merit List State wise 2021]
About Assam Post Office Department: It is one of the Postal Circle of the Country. In India, there are 22 postal circles and each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. The Department of Posts (DOP) is a Government-operated Organization also referred as Post Office. It is a part of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Government of India. It is a customer service facility forming part of a national postal system. It offers mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; sale of postage stamps, packaging, stationery, provision of post office boxes, etc. They also provide government forms such as passport applications, etc. The banking services such as savings accounts, money orders, etc. also facilitates by this department. Since 01st April 1854, it is working as a backbone of India’s Communication. It has played a significant role in the country’s Socio-Economic Development. Every annual, lots of employment news release by DOP state-wise to appoint candidates for various posts like GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Personal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, etc. Interested job-seekers can reach official website (indiapost.gov.in) of the India Post by just a click on below links.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
|Helpline Number:||0361 2544881|
Come on Friends Hurry Up!! September 11 is a due date to apply for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 of GDS Vacancies. Those who interested in these recently released India Post GDS Jobs are advised to register their names without wasting time. We have provided all the necessary details here on this page. Candidates can download the Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Notification using an official URL link attached above. Here all contestants can mail to email@example.com for inquiries related to the recruitment. To get further updates on latest Assam Post Office Jobs in upcoming days, you can bookmark our website www.techufo.in pressing Ctrl+D. Soon we will back with result details. Share your feedback with us through a comment section given below. ALL THE BEST Guys!!