Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification for CG Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 2492 vacancies released along with Chhattisgarh GDS Online Application Download link at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in official website:
The Latest Employment News of this Week for those wants to grab postal jobs in Chhattisgarh!! On 20th September 2017, the India Post Office Department has issued the Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Notification 2017 for direct recruitment through its official website. Those who are interested in this direct recruitment process can download the official notification and application form using a link uploaded below. As per the advertisement, the post office department will fill up total 2492 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Chhattisgarh Circle. It is a career opportunity for Matric pass candidates which currently offered by the CG Post Office Department. The officers have started accepting the applications through offline mode. After checking the eligibility, submit your application form for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 of GDS vacancies on or before 20th October 2017. To collect more eligibility details for CG Postal Dept Vacancies, we suggest you have a look at the following paragraphs. You will get selection process and submission dates from the below description.
Check Now!! India Post Office GDS Result/Merit List 2017
About Chhattisgarh Postal Circle: CG state is the 10th largest state in India. It has covered 52,199 sq.mi. (135,194 km²) of areas. The Chhattisgarh is one among 22 postal circles in the country. This organization formed on 12th of November 2001. It has a network of 3122 Post Offices out of which 223 serves in urban areas and 2899 serves in rural areas. The head office of this organization is located in Raipur, the State Capital. It is a Central Government-owned department works under the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. The works of this organization manage by the Chief Postmaster General. It provides various services like Letter Post, Parcel Service, Freight, Delivery, and many others. Regularly, this department recruits posts like Mail Guard, Postmen, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), etc. The official website of CG Postal Department is www.cgpost.gov.in. The department releases recruitment notifications to occupy vacant posts through their official website. Today, as we know there are lots of people who always in search of post office jobs.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2492 GDS Vacancies @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1 Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2492 GDS Vacancies @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.1 CG Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
- 1.2 Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Jobs 2017 Details
- 1.3 CG Postal Department GDS Vacancy 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 CG Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
- 1.5 How to Apply Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017?
At present, the official notification of CG Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 emancipated for filling 2492 massive numbers of vacancies. If you are passionate towards these central govt posts, then apply as early as possible. Don’t worry; to help the unemployed persons, we have updates the necessity details in this article. To apply for these for this recruitment, first of all, candidates need to download Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Application Form from a direct link arranged at the bottom. Here we also inform that a prescribed format of application form is available to download online from www.indiapost.gov.in official website. The eligible contenders can fill and submit their applications from 20/09/2017 to 20/10/2017. Applicants can send filled application form through post along with required documents to the concerned address given the notification. The educational qualifications for CG Postal Circle Jobs must be 10th pass or Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board. The age of the aspirants must be between 18 years and 40 years. You may refer the official site for completed information about this CG Post Office Notification.
CG Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
For Chhattisgarh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017, the selection process does not consists of written test & interview as per the official advertisement. The selection of every applicants to be made as per the automatic generated merit list and rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Find the eligibility criteria details by referring the notification. Contenders have to confirm whether they meet specified qualifications, age limit, and other eligibility criteria. In this web page, a pdf file of CG Postal GDS Jobs Notification available at the end. We have given steps to download and apply application form in this article, check it out.
Name of the Organization: Department of Posts (DoP)
Name of the Circle: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
Recruitment Notification No.: ESTT/GDS-CELL/1-12/CG CIRCLE RAIPUR (DATED 20-09-17)
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 2492
|Community wise Consolidation of Posts|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||No .of Posts|
|01.||General (UR)||1201 vacancies|
|05.||PH (HH)||24 vacancies|
|06.||PH (OH)||74 vacancies|
|07.||PH (VH)||00 vacancy|
|Division wise No. of Posts|
|Sr. No.||Division Names||Total Vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||2492 Posts|
Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Jobs 2017 Details
Recruitment Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: CG State
Submission Process: Online Mode only
Registration Dates: 20 Sept. to 20 Oct., 17
Job Registration Link: Available Below
Help Desk Number: 0771-2235048
Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CG Post Office GDS Recruitment Pay Scale (per month): The department will give Rs. 02,295/- to Rs. 06,470/- plus Grade to those applicants get selected for these 2492 GDS jobs. For more information on pay scale post wise, try to check the official notification from a link uploaded below.
Application Fees: Candidates can pay fees at any Head Post Office located near their area. Kindly pay the fees using your Registration Number otherwise you won’t be able to get Application Fee ID Number.
- Rs. 100/- for General/Unreserved & OBC Category
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Women Category
CG Postal Department GDS Vacancy 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Citizenship/Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian National
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date i.e. 20.10.17): All those contestants who want to go for this Post Office Recruitment process must have their age in range as shown below category wise:-
- General Quota Contestants: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 40 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get upper age relaxation as per government norms. The relaxation in upper age limit for OBC, SC, ST & PH contestants are as follows:-
- OBC categories – Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 43 years
- SC/ST categories – Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 45 years
- PH categories – Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 50 years
- Applicants must have passed the 10th class exam or Matriculation with minimum qualifying marks from a government-approved Board or Institution. Check 10th pass Govt Jobs updates if you are interested in applying for other organisation.
- The applied contestants will get selected based on their marks scored from the academic merits. No written test or interview will be conducted for selection of the applied candidates. The selection to be done according to the auto-generated merit list and as per the rules based on the applicant’s online submitted applications.
CG Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
Those who want to apply online must register their application through indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline with the necessary details to obtain the Registration Number. Only those contestants who submit their application on the registration dates mentioned below will be able to register details successfully. The closing date for DOP Chhattisgarh GDS Postal Vacancy Application is extended to 20.10.2017 recently by the India Post Department. All the other terms and conditions of an official notification will remain unchanged.
- Official Notification Date: 20th September 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20th September 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20th October 2017
- Due Date to Deposit Application Fee: 20th October 2017
Aptitude Test Admit Card Download Date: December last Aptitude Test Date: In January 2017 (tentative)
- Date to Publish Result/Final Merit List: Dec 2017 or Jan 2018
How to Apply Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017?
Here are the important points that will guide candidates to register their India Post Online Application Form for jobs in CG Postal Circle. So, start following the below-mentioned steps and yes don’t forget to keep all the necessary documents ready while filling up recruitment form at an official website. For registering the candidature, you should have following essential details such as Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH (HH/OH/VH) Type & Percentage of Disability, State Name & Board Name in which 10th Class passed, Year of Passing 10th Class exam, Certificate Number/Roll Number of 10th Class, etc.
- Open the official web portal of India Post Officer Department or just go through below attached link.
- In a home page, click on “Opportunities” link give at the bottom.
- Now, again click on a download link described as Direct Recruitment Notification for GDS Jobs in CG Postal Department.
- First of all, read the advertisement containing eligibility criteria, selection process, and other instructions.
- Download a pdf file of prescribed application form to your screen.
- Fill up the necessary details like Candidate Name, Candidate’s Father Name, Age, Category, Education, Resident Address, etc. in a registration form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature and other certificates to the given space in an application form.
- Don’t forget to re-check the filled up information before final submission.
- Finally, press the Submit button.
- If necessary, then only attach Xerox copies of educational documents within the filled application form and send it to the address mentioned below.
Head Postmaster General,
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle,
Raipur – 492001.
Postman Syllabus and Exam Pattern Related Details: As there is no written examination (aptitude test) or interview in the Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment process, so there is no need of syllabus and other materials. But all the applicants of Postman, Mail Guard & MTS vacancies are advised to refer official notification for syllabus and exam pattern. Start your preparation using the syllabus given in the notification pdf file.
About CG GDS Result: As per the notification, applicants will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. The final result will be announced on the official website and can be check by providing the reference number.
CG Post Office GDS Notification 2017 ⇒ Download PDF
Chhattisgarh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment ⇒ Apply Online
Hello, Friends!! October 20th, 2017, onward the authority will stop accepting Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form so try to apply within a specified time. The applications are only accepted via Speed post or Registered post kindly note that. Bookmark our site (www.techufo.in) for upcoming news related to this topic. Keep visiting this web page for Aptitude exam date, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Marks List, and Result. Those who have a query on this latest Chhattisgarh GDS Vacancy 2017 can ask us by submitting in a comment box available below. Our team will try their best to solve your query. ALL THE BEST for selection process!!