Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Out for 18 TN GDS Vacancies Apply Tamil Nadu Post Office Online Application Form at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
The Department of Post, Tamilnadu Circle brings good news for those looking to crack the latest Postal Jobs 2023 in TN state. Recently on 20th May 2023, INDIA POST Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs in Tamil Nadu Post Office. Now to start Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Process of 18 GDS Posts, Notification has published at the official website. If you are interested in TN employment opportunity, then go & download Tamilnadu Postal GDS Notification PDF from a direct link attached below. It is a good advantage for those candidates searching matriculation based govt vacancies in Tamil Nadu. DOP has fixed 11th June 2023 as the closing date to register details for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023 by online.
At the bottom of this page, aspirants can click on TN Postal Circle Jobs 2023 Apply Online link to fill & submit their applications for GDS vacancies. Contestants want to know TN Post Office Recruitment related eligibility criteria and selection procedure can check out this article entirely.
- 1 Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | TN Post Office GDS Vacancy Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
- 1.2 TN Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Notification 2023 PDF
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023
- 1.5 Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.6 TN Post GDS Application Fee
- 1.7 TN Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- 1.8 Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.9 How to Apply TN Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.10 Official Links for TN Post 2023 Recruitment
- 1.11 Tamilnadu Postal Circle Result 2023
- 2 About Tamilnadu Postal Circle – தமிழ்நாடு அஞ்சல் வட்டம்
- 3 Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment: Help Desk
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | TN Post Office GDS Vacancy Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post Tamilnadu Circle is calling eligible Indian Nationals to apply online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) Posts in various Divisions. There are total 18 TN Postal Vacancies for GDS Posts announced under this notification to appoint appropriate candidates. India Post online registration for TN GDS Vacancy will start from 00:00 hour of 22-05-2023 and ends on 23:59 hours of 11-06-2023. All the contenders are advised to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush on the web portal. The applications are to be submitted online only so don’t send it through offline mode.
To apply for Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023, aspirants must have passed 10th Class exam from a recognized board. Here the minimum 18 years & maximum 40 years of age must for GDS Tamilnadu Post Office Latest vacancies. In a home-page of the official website, you will get the Link to Apply TN Postal Circle Recruitment GDS Online Application. The official website (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) link available below so go through it and apply your application form.
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Department Name:||Tamilnadu Postal Circle Department|
|Rectt. Advt.:||No.17-31/2023-GDS (Dt. 20-05-2023)|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||18 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Post Category:||a) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
b) ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
|Recruitment Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in TN state|
|Submission Process:||In Online mode|
|Application Dates:||22 May to 11 June 2023|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|TN Post Official Website:||www.tamilnadupost.nic.in|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
TN Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
Here’s the Community-wise Break up of GDS Vacancies in Tamilnadu Postal Circle (Special Cycle May 2023) as stated in the following table:-
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|a.||General (GEN)/ Unreserved (UR)||13|
|b.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||02|
|c.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||01|
|d.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||00|
|e.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||02|
|f.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – A||00|
|g.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – B||00|
|h.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – C||00|
|i.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – DE||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||18|
Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Notification 2023 PDF
So to get GDS 10th pass govt jobs, contestants must read the Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2023 as it would help to understand the necessary details. Those who register recruitment form their selection is to be done based on academic merit. Check out all the details from an advertisement before applying online registration form. Here complete info about Tamilnadu GDS Vacancies Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Payment Modes, Submission Dates and other Important details mentioned below.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Results 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023
TN Post Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications: Aspirants must have the following educational criteria for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts:-
- Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th (SSLC) Standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) issued by Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India certified Board of School Education.
- Studied the Local Language, i.e. Tamil at least up to Secondary Standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of Computer, Cycling and Adequate means of Livelihood
Age Limitation for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs:-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years for General Categories as on the last date of submission of application, i.e. June 11, 2023.
- Age relaxation for the reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST Category = 05 (five) years
- OBC Category = 03 (three) years
- EWS Category = 00 (zero) years
- PH Category = 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC Category = 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ ST Category = 15 (fifteen) years
Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Jobs Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: All the selected applicants will get following GDS pay scale as minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) in addition to Dearness Allowance:-
|S. N.||Post Category||TRCA Slab|
|01.||Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|02.||Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
TN Post GDS Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) Application Fee for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man Category Candidates.
- The Payment of Application Fee exempted for all Women/ Trans-woman Candidates as well as SC, ST & PwD Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Applicants can make payment of their fee by online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility/ UPI URL provided on the home page. Charges are applicable for the usage of Debit/ Credit Cards and Net Banking as per the rules. The Registration Number will be required to pay the fee in all cases.
TN Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
About Selection Criteria for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in TN Circle:-
- Aspirants will be selected based on their academic merit of 10th Standard Exam only. Weightage will not be given to any aspirants for their higher educational qualification.
- There is no written test in the selection process for GDS vacancy.
- The DOP will make automatically generated merit list for the appointment of those candidates who applied for GDS posts on or before the due date.
Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
According to the recent update from DOP authority, the Opening Date & Last Date for Submission of GDS Online Application Form in TN Postal Circle has released. Now, contestants can check Important Dates from the following table:-
|ACTIVITIES||DATES & TIME|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||20th May 2023|
|Opening Date for Online Registration Process:||22nd May 2023 (12:01 am onwards)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||22nd May 2023 (12:01 am onwards)|
|Last Date for Online Registration Process:||11th June 2023 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||11th June 2023 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||11th June 2023 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Dates for Making Correction in Online Application Form:||12th June 2023 (12:01 am onwards) to 14th June 2023 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Date for Release of GDS Merit List/ Result:||To be announced later on|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 01-02 week after the release of result (approx.)|
|Date for Document Verification Process:||To be notified via Intimation Letter|
How to Apply TN Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023?
Internet browser viz. IE 5 and above, FIREFOX, Chrome strongly recommended for filling up the application form. Contestants must have a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number to register name for the recruitment. Keep ready a scanned copy of recent photograph (Passport Specifications) and signature before you fill the form. Kindly refer to Guidelines given in the notification for scanning the photograph and signature. The steps to apply online are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of India Post or Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Web Portal.
- 2nd Step – Click on a link titled Download Notification for Direct Recruitment of 18 GDS (Special Cycle May-2023) Vacancies in TN Postal Circle.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification and then go through the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- 4th Step – Go back to a homepage and press the “Apply On-line Application” link.
- 5th Step – Now, a prescribed format of application form will appear on your screen.
- 6th Step – Upload scanned image of photo, signature and 10th Standard mark list in jpg format.
- 7th Step – Fill up the data required in mandatory fields.
- 8th Step – Check all the entries made by you for its correctness.
- 9th Step – Click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of registration form.
- 10th Step – After registration, the fee challan will get generated as per your eligibility.
- 11th Step – Pay the required fees through E-Payment facility and then update the payment details in the portal through login.
- 12th Step – Download your application once the payment details updated on the website.
- 13th Step – Print a hard copy of Fee Challan, Post Office Receipt and Application for further usage.
Official Links for TN Post 2023 Recruitment
|TN Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Tamil Nadu Postal GDS Online Registration (Stage 1) 2023:||MAKE ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|Tamil Nadu Postal GDS Online Application Form (Stage 2) 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|INDIA POST GDS Online Web Portal:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|TN Postal Circle Official Website:||VISIT @ tamilnadupost.nic.in|
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Result 2023
About TN Postal GDS Result Merit List: After registration process over, the DOP will take at least 01-02 months to announce the selection list of eligible contestants. The department will publish India Post Office TN Postal Circle GDS Result/ Merit List Link at its online portal whenever officially declared. The result will be available in the form of PDF file so that contestants can download it to their device and refer comfortably. We will notify candidates through this web page soon after result release by the DOP. Applicants will get a system generated SMS on their registered number on their provisional selection.
Applicants who are shortlisted under the Selection List will be called for appearing in the Document Verification process. Aspirants should not disclose their registration number and mobile numbers & be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls. The final appointment of candidates will be decided by authority after satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents. On final selection, existing security amount will be Rs. 1,00,000/- for BPM Posts and other approved categories of GDS (ABPM & Dak Sevak).
About Tamilnadu Postal Circle – தமிழ்நாடு அஞ்சல் வட்டம்
TN Post Office Department is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. It is one of the Indian Post Office Department, formed during days of the East India Company. It is a Central Government Department, headquartered at Chennai city. It headed by the Chief Postmaster General. This organization manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices through their Regional & Divisional level arrangements. TN Circle divided into 04 (four) regions to reach each and every customer of the state. Each of these four regions headed by a Postmaster General. Now, they are looking to provide high-quality mail and parcel related services in India and throughout the world. To be recognized as an efficient and excellent organization is their vision.
This department gives total dedication for understanding and fulfilling customer’s needs. They have a commitment to providing challenging and rewarding career for their employees. Through official website tamilnadupost.nic.in, the authority publish employment notification every year to hire most eligible candidates. Every annual, it conducts recruitment exams for various posts in the department. To know more details about TN-POST, candidates can refer to its official web page.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment: Help Desk
All those candidates who are having any queries related to Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 can consult DOP Officials through the following Email Address and Help-desk Number:-
|Contact Address:||Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
Chennai – 600002
|Helpline Number:||040 – 23463645 (During Working Hours; Expect Sundays & National Holidays.)|
|Official Email IDs:||email@example.com|
Govt Job Seeker Hurry Up! For Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancy, submit Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Online Form on or before the last date of submission. This type of job opportunities comes once in a year. Bookmark www.techufo.in to get Admit Card, Answer Key and Final Result Merit List related all updates. You can share your query with us regarding the recruitment process. Leave your feedback in a comment box given below. We will try to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. Keep visiting this website for news on the latest TN govt recruitment and other. THANK YOU for spending your time on this article.
“Our team wishes you all guys the Best of Luck for recruitment in the latest job openings @tamilnadupost.nic.in…!!“