Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification for DOPMAH Gramin Dak Sevak Postman MTS Vacancies available Apply Online Maha Post Office GDS Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
DOP Maha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Apply Online!! INDIA POST has released a notification for latest vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak in Maharashtra Postal Circle. According to notification, there are massive numbers of Maha GDS Vacancies (i.e. total 3650 posts) going to fill up by the Department. If you are waiting for 10th pass Govt Jobs opening in Maha state, then it is a right opportunity should not be missed. For filling Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II Posts, DOP Recruitment Authority is looking forward to hire those contestants who can work hard and given their 100%. Read Maharashtra Post Office GDS Notification 2021 at least once if you are eager to register your name for the vacancy. All those who are eligible can submit application form via online mode by logging to the official website. Only up to 03rd Dec-19, an official link to apply online for Maharashtra Postal GDS Vacancy 2021 is available here at the bottom. You can check online registration process for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 & eligibility criteria from below paragraphs.
- 1 Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 3650 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Information
- 1.2 Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Maha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process
- 1.5 Maharashtra Postal GDS Application Fee
- 1.6 Maharashtra GDS Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Apply India Post Maharashtra GDS Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.9 Maharashtra Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021
- 1.10 Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment Help Desk
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 3650 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
Friends.!! Are you in search for the India Post Office Jobs 2021 to make your career in the Government sector?? Don’t worry, recently the Department of Post has announced to recruit total 3650 GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Cycle-3 Posts for Maha State from 01-11-2019. Now all those who are willing apply must have passed 10th Board Exam from an Approved State/ Central Boards. The minimum age for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age according to the GOI’s rules. As per the information, candidates have to apply by an online process on or before the closing date, i.e. 03-12-2019. Maharashtra Postal GDS Online Application Link is available at appost.in/gdsonline to register the details.
In this blog at the bottom, we have uploaded a registration link that directly connects to the official website. Those who have applied will get Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs based on their merit of 10th Standard exam. Contestants can obtain more details about Maharashtra GDS Bharti process by scrolling down.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Information
|♦ DoP MAHA Job Highlight ♦|
|Organisation Name:||Department of Posts (DOP)|
|Name of the Circle:||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Vacancy Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||03,650 (+/-) vacancies (expected)|
|Job Roles:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Maharashtra State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Official Websites||» www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Category wise Consolidation of GDS Vacancies ♦|
|Name of the Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved (UR)||1697 vacancies|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||772 vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||408 vacancies|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||286 vacancies|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||366 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – A)||31 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – B)||31 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – C)||44 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – DE)||15 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||3650 vacancies|
Candidates can utilize a direct link of Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 PDF file which was uploaded here at the end of this article. Contestants will get brief details about qualification, age criteria, pay scale, fee payment, selection method, etc. from below. Those who don’t know how to fill up and submit application for Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Maharashtra Post Office must check the instruction given below. We have listed category wise vacancy details on this web page so that candidates can apply accordingly. If you are interested in these Central Govt Vacancies, then take a look at the below description for further more info.
Maha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date – 01st Nov 2019):-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Age limitation UR & EWS Contestants.
- Relaxation in upper age limit applicable for SC, ST, OBC and PH Categories as per Central Govt Rules & Regulations.
- Other Backwards Castes: 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes: 05 (five) years
- Scheduled Tribes: 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 (ten) years
- Physically Handicapped + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- Physically Handicapped + SC & ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam with Marathi/ Konkani (for Goa region), Marathi (Remaining Maharashtra) and with passing marks in Mathematics & English from a State Government or Central Government authorized Boards as far as Maha Postal GDS Jobs Qualification concert.
- In addition to this qualification, contestants are also required to have a Computer Knowledge. Basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days needed from a Govt approved Computer Training Institute.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Indian Postal Department will not count any candidate’s experience or any service for selection to Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Maha state. To get the eligibility criteria related idea, click on the Official notification download link available below & read it out.
Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process
- Based on Academic Merit, the DOP will hire best candidates for this recruitment. The selection will be made, according to the automatic generated merit list and rules based on the total application submitted by the candidates. Applicants will get a final call after satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Application Fee
Application Fee: Those candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male are required to make their Fee payment at any Head Post Office or by Online Mode. Application fee category-wise as follows:-
- General/ OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- SC/ ST/ PwD Contestants: Rs 000/- (No Fee)
- All Female Applicants: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Fee Payment Process: UR/ EWS/ OBC Male contestants who want to apply must pay their fees at any Head Post Office by providing their Registration Number or through online mode (Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility) using the URL provided in the Home page. SC/ ST, PwD and Female candidates exempted from paying the fees so they can register directly through Maha Postal GDS Apply Online link uploaded below.
Maharashtra GDS Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Selected ones will get Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) from the Department. The post-wise minimum TRCA as follows:-
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 Hrs/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
How to Apply India Post Maharashtra GDS Online Application Form 2021?
|♦ Process to Apply On-line Application ♦|
|STEP 01: Visit the Official Website of India Post GDS Online Engagement or just open a link posted below.
STEP 02: Go to the Section named as “News”.
STEP 03: Click on a link titled as Apply Online for GDS Posts.
STEP 04: Now in a new page, find and download Post Office Recruitment Notification for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II Posts.
STEP 05: First of all, download the advertisement to your device and then read the necessary details provided in it.
STEP 06: To start the registration procedure, please the Registration button and fill the required information like Applicant Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Gender, Community, DOB, etc.
STEP 07: Re-check the filled up details and then press on Submit Details button.
STEP 08: A Registration Number will appear on your screen, save it for next use.
STEP 09: Now using the Registration Number, Pay your fees and upload documents like SSC Marks Certificate, Computer Certificate, Community Certificate, Certificate of Disability, etc.
STEP 10: Upload the scanned copies of Passport Size Photo and Signature in JPG/ JPEG format having less than or equal to 50 KB of file size.
STEP 11: At last, click on the Print Application option to submit your details successfully.
STEP 12: After completion of Registration, please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references.
Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
DOP Maha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Opening and Closing Date has mentioned by the India Post Department in an official advertisement. Candidates can register and apply online upto
03-12-2019 by visiting the official link uploaded above. Those candidates looking to join Post Office by Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy must read out the notification before going further. All interested contenders must submit online application form within the Registration Dates mentioned in a below description. After due date, it is not possible for any candidate to apply their details for the recruitment. So utilize this Postal Career opportunity before you get late.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date of Online Registration, Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Depositing Application Fee by Online Mode & at Post Office:||To be announced soon|
|Merit List Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Schedule for Document Verification Procedure:||To be intimated by Intimation Letter or Email ID|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter for DV:||15-20 days after the release of results|
Maharashtra Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021
DOP Maha GDS Result cum Merit List related details: Now all those who have applied their application successfully must wait for at least 01 or 02 months for result declaration. DOP officials will upload an url link to download & check result state wise at the official website. The results shall be available to the aspirants only through the official web page. In the MAHA Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List PDF file, DoP will publish details like Registration Number, Division Name, HO Name, SO Name, BO Name, Post Name, Category, Number of Posts and Selected Candidates’ Name with Percentage. As and when the result declared, every applicant will get update from this web page. Also till the results announced, aspirants can view their result status by providing the registration number. The concerned recruiting authorities will send SMS and Physical Communication regarding a provisional selection intimation in due course as per the selection procedure.
About India Post (Bhartiya Dak): The Department of Posts (DoP) is a Postal System that operates by the Central Government of India. It is a part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, GOI. It established on April 01, 1854 during the British Empire in India. For more than 163 years, it has been the backbone of the India in Communication sector. Also, it has played a crucial role in the socio-economic development of the Country. At present, it has the most widely distributed postal network in the world with 1,55,015 Post Offices across India. It delivers mails, accepts deposits under Small Savings Schemes, and provides life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI). They also offer retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. Apart from these services, they also give employment opportunity to Matriculation pass, 12th pass and Degree holders. On a monthly basis, latest employment news published by the department through their designated portal. This time, DOP Recruitment released for Maha Postal Circle.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment Help Desk
|Help Line Number:||022 – 22621682|
|Email ID for Queries About Notification:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email ID for any Technical Issues:||email@example.com|
Hurry Up, Guys!! To apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, register online Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Application Form using above URL link. All the Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Details mentioned in this blog. For any query on the recruitment process, mail the DOP authority. Time to time, we will update on Maharashtra Postal Jobs in upcoming days if there will be any. Contestants can share their views and feedback with us through a comment section given below. Follow www.techufo.in regularly for govt jobs related latest news alerts, notification & much more. So friends stay tuned for all upcoming news & ALL THE BEST for careers @maharashtrapost.gov.in.