ERDO Recruitment 2017 Notification released for latest 14732 vacancies of DEO, BEO, and BTT posts to apply online application form at www.erdoclasses.com official website.
The Education Research & Development Organization, Allahabad now comes up with latest employment news this week for recruiting best candidates in various 14732 vacant posts. Those candidates looking for govt teacher jobs in UP can utilize this wonderful opportunity by applying to ERDO BTT Recruitment. Interested contestants who have essential qualifications can go further for this recruitment. As per the official notification, the latest ERDO Recruitment 2017 released for filling up posts like Basic Tuition Teacher, District Education Officer, and Block Education Officer Jobs in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. Remember, 13th of February 2017 is a deadline for online registration of recruitment form. We have given a direct link to apply online ERDO BTT Application Form below from where aspirants can easily register their details without wasting time. For important information about eligibility criteria of ERDO Basic Tuition Teacher Vacancies, we guide you to read this full article thoroughly.
About Education Research and Development Organization: It is an Education Department that runs a program called T.T.C. (Tuition Teacher Certificate) in all over India. This department provides education through tuitions which are given by the Teachers of T.T.C. at the Village level. It gives educations to a child who is studying from 01st to 08th Standard. Its main aim is to help those children whose financial conditions very poor and can’t afford tuitions. It also aims to provide the deprived children with Education at low costs through this initiative. This department also gives Computer Education to every child. Children are made aware of new and developing technologies through practical and science-based projects. The key feature of this Educational plan is to provide Education to 03 (three) children at the cost of the tuition fee of a single child. This time, it has delivered an ERDO latest jobs notification post wise for total 11362 posts. The department has also invited online applications from eligible contestants who wish to apply for UP Teacher Vacancy 2017.
The ERDO Online Application process for BTT, DEO, and BEO posts will be started from 17/01/17 and ends on 13/02/17. The ERDO apply online link will be available at the official site erdoclasses.com. The organization will conduct written test and interview session for recruitment of highly skilled applicants. Those candidates who are selected after selection process will be placed in various districts of Uttar Pradesh state. All contenders are requested to read the guidelines carefully before applying online registration form. The useful details related to educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection procedure, important dates, application fee, etc. are described briefly in below passages.
ERDO Recruitment 2017 Latest Details:-
Department Name: Education Research and Development Organization
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Uttar Pradesh State
Total No. of Vacancies: 14732
ERDO Vacancy 2017 Details:-
A) Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT) – 14,474 Posts
- Allahabad – 4263 seats
- Pratapgarh – 3348 seats
- Fatehpur – 2370 seats
- Koshambhi – 1320 seats
B) Block Education Officer (BEO) – 240 Posts
- Allahabad – 20 seats
- Pratapgarh – 16 seats
- Fatehpur – 13 seats
- Koshambhi – 08 seats
C) District Education Officer (DEO) – 18 Posts
- Allahabad – 01 seat
- Pratapgarh – 01 seat
- Fatehpur – 01 seat
- Koshambhi – 01 seat
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
A) BTT Posts
- General – 5651 seats
- BC – 3052 seats
- SC – 2373 seats
- ST – 225 seats
B) BEO Posts
- General – 29 seats
- BC – 14 seats
- SC – 11 seats
- ST – 03 seats
C) DEO Posts
- General – 02 seats
- BC – 01 seat
- SC – 01 seat
Apply Mode: On-line
Scale of Pay (per month):
- For BTT Jobs: Rs 7,200/- (seven thousand & two hundred rupees)
- For BEO Jobs: Rs 14,450/- (fourteen thousand four hundred & fifty rupees)
- For DEO Jobs: Rs 20,200/- (twenty thousand & two hundred rupees)
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
A) For BTT Vacancy:
- General & OBC Quota: Rs 450/- (four hundred & fifty rupees)
- SC/ ST Quota: Rs 250/- (two hundred & fifty rupees)
- PwD Quota: No Fee
B) For DEO & BEO Vacancy:
- General & OBC Quota: Rs 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- SC/ ST Quota: Rs 400/- (four hundred rupees)
ERDO Teacher Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
The interested contestants must have following qualifications post wise from a recognized university or institutions.
- For Basic Tuition Teacher Jobs: B. Ed/ BTC/ B.P. Ed/ JBT/ NTC/ PTT
- For District Education Officer Jobs: Post Graduation/ M. Ed/ MA/ M. Phil/ Ph. D
- For Block Education Officer Jobs: B. Ed/ BTC/ B.P. Ed/ JBT/ NTC/ PTT.
Note: Candidates can refer official advertisement for more information about essential qualifications.
- All the applicants must have minimum 21 years, 22 years and 24 years of age for BTT, BEO, and DEO posts respectively.
- The maximum age limit for all the posts is 45 years.
- Relaxation in upper age to reserved category aspirants will be given as per Government instructions.
Note: For detailed information, please download official notification of particular post from a link provided below.
Modes of Selection:
The final selection of most eligible and talented candidates will be done based on their marks scored from the following selection process:
- Written Examination (150 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (if required)
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- There will be subjects like General Hindi, General English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning, Social Studies, Child Development & Pedagogy, etc. in the question paper of written test. The questions will be of multiple choice types. The written exam will be organized for total 150 marks. The syllabus and exam pattern of each post is available in the official notification.
- All participants must note that admit card for written test will be available onward 25/09/16 at the official website.
How to fill ERDO BTT Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the authorized web page of this organization.
- In a home page, search and click on the “ERDO BTT DEO BEO Recruitment 2017-18” link
- First, go through the official advertisement and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for your desired post, then press on “Apply On-line” option.
- Fill up the prescribed format of online application.
- In the form, applicants have to insert details like Name, Father’ Name, DOB, Permanent Address, Mobile No., Email, Category, Qualifications, etc.
- Attach mentioned documents and scanned photocopy.
- Pay your application fee using online sources such as Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card, etc.
- At last, certify entered data before final submission of registration form.
- Download and save your application copy to the working device.
- Also, don’t forget to take a printout of it for next usages.
Key Dates for Contenders:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 17th January 2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 13th February 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 15th February 2017
- Last Date to Printout Application: 18th February 2017
- Admit Card Download Date: March 2017
- Date for Written Examination: March/April 2017
- Result Announcement Date: Update Later
- Interview Schedule: Update Later
BTT Notification 2017 -> Download PDF file
BEC Advertisement 2017 -> Download PDF file
DEO Notification 2017 -> Download PDF file
ERDO Recruitment 2017 -> APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Portal: www.erdoclasses.com
Bookmark (Ctrl+D) us in order to ascertain time-to-time latest updates on ERDO Basic Tuition Teacher Recruitment 2017 via this page. Stay with us shortly our TechUFO teams will provide you the news about Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Results, and Merit List. If anyone has any query related to this topic then write it in a comment below. Our expert team will solve your questions as quickly as they can. THANK YOU.