SBI PO Admit Card 2021, sbi.co.in PO 2021 Call Letter, State Bank Of India PO Exam Date, SBI Probationary Officer Pre Exam Hall Ticket, SBI PO 2021 Prelims Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
We are writing this blog for all those aspirants who have applied to SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment and now keenly waiting for online preliminary examination call letter. State Bank of India will release SBI PO Admit Card 2021 in 1st/ 2nd week of November-21 for online prelims exam. An immense number of candidates who were passionate towards latest bank jobs have submitted an online application for the recruitment process. Those who have applied can download SBI Call Letter for PO Preliminary Examination from the online web portal. Check more details about State Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card & Exam Date from the following passages. State Bank of India PO Prelims Hall Ticket direct link is available here on this web page at the bottom.
|Latest Update: SBI PO 2021-22 Prelims Admit Card Download Process will Start Soon. As and when starts, download your State Bank of India PO Pre Exam Call Letter from this website using a direct link uploaded below in a table. Try to collect your Hall ticket as early as possible on or before the exam date.|
- 1 SBI PO Admit Card 2021 Download | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Prelims Exam Call Letter @www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 sbi.co.in PO 2021 2022 Call Letter & Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2021?
- 1.3 SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2021 Update
- 1.4 SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2021
- 1.5 SBI PO 2021 Call Letter – Details
- 1.6 State Bank of India PO Exam Hall Ticket 2021 – Information
- 1.7 SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2021 2022 Pattern
- 1.8 List of SBI PO Examination Centers 2021 2022
- 1.9 State Bank of India PO Admit Card 2021 – Conclusion
SBI PO Admit Card 2021 Download | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Prelims Exam Call Letter @www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India had published a notification for recruitment of 2056 Probationary Officers in all its branches throughout the country. As a selection process, SBI Central Recruitment and Promotion Department will organize online Preliminary Examination on various dates (November/ December 2021) and Online Main Examination in December 2021 in Objective as well as the Descriptive pattern. Further, qualified candidates will get a call letter for group discussion and interview rounds in 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022. The exam will be held online at selected venues across India. The test timings will be intimated in SBI Admit Card along with venue address. The board has already published SBI PO 2021 Syllabus PDF file for preliminary & mains examination so that everyone can start their preparation much in advance.
As we know, all applicants are looking forward to collect State Bank of India PO Call Letter for Online Pre Exam from the web portal. The officials have announced all Important dates on its official website. The call letter for preliminary exam of SBI 2056 PO vacancies will be available to download from https://www.sbi.co.in/careers URL given below.
sbi.co.in PO 2021 2022 Call Letter & Exam Date
|♦ SBI PO 2021-22 Exam Details ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)|
|Rect. Notice No.:||CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18|
|Vacancy Name:||Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacancies:||2056 vacancies|
|Exam Registration Dates:||05th October to 25th October 2021|
|Selection Process:||Prelims, Mains, GD & Interview|
|Online Preliminary Exam Dates:||In November or December 2021|
|Prelims Call Letter Release Date:||In 1st or 2nd week of November 2021 onwards|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Available Below|
|Online Mains Exam Date:||In December 2021|
|Mains Admit Card Availability Dates:||In 2nd or 3rd week of December 2021 onwards|
|Group Discussion & Interview Dates:
||In 2nd or 3rd week of February 2022|
|Interview Call Letter Download Date:||In 1st or 2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Final Result Declaration Date:||In February or March 2022|
|Help Desk Number:||022-2282 0427|
|Official E-mail ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to download SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2021?
Aspirants!! Simple steps to download SBI Probationary Officer Online Prelims Exam 2021 Admit Card from the bank’s official website are listed below. Those candidates facing any problem while downloading hall ticket can easily follow the guidelines. Only eligible aspirants will get their SBI PO Hall Ticket to participate in the pre examination. Applicants will know their examination date, time and location address from the Admit card by downloading it. For the eligible applicants, we have uploaded Call Letter link here in a below table. Just click on it and generate your SBI PO Exam Admit card from the login page. All those candidates who qualified for Prelims Exam can go ahead to download their Admit Card by following the process given below step-wise.
Steps to Download SBI PO Pre Exam 2021 e-Admit Card:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of State Bank of India or just open a direct link attached below.
- 2nd Step – Click on a “Careers” tab that is available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – On the next page, find out a link named “Admit Card for SBI PO Preliminary Examination, 2021-22” and then open it.
- 4th Step – Now, submit your Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) on a login page.
- 5th Step – Check the details filled up are correct and then press the Login button.
- 6th Step – Finally, a hall ticket will be downloaded to your device after a valid submission.
- 7th Step – Make sure all your information such as Name, Age, Gender, Photo, Category, Signature, etc. given in the call letter are correct.
- 8th Step – At last, do not forget to take a printout of the hall ticket for attending the examination.
NOTE: If you are unable to log-in for downloading the admit card, then please recheck your entries in the login screen. Aspirants must use REG. NUMBER & PASSWORD as received at the registration time by displaying on the screen and also mailed to them in auto-generated email acknowledgement. Make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH entered same as entered at the registration time and printed in the application print. Keep the copy of Call letter in a safe Custody to bring it on the examination day. Stay tuned to get the further latest news.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2021 Update
As per the latest news on SBI PO Pre Exam 2021 Call Letter, the higher authority will start issuing the Admit Card for Preliminary Examination through their official website only. The call letter for online prelims expected to release on or after 22-12-2020 at the official web page. The Pre-Exam Training Hall ticket will be available for download till the exam date, after which link will be disabled from the website. A quick link to download call letter is also provided on this blog. You can easily download your Admit Card from the official website by using your Registration ID Number or Roll Number and Password (Password is your Date of Birth). We will provide every follow up whenever any declaration made related to the call letter.
All the candidates will have to make their arrangements to reach the examination venue. Bring stationery such as pencils and ballpoint pen along in the examination which we advise all contestants. Continue reading the below passages to catch the further more information about State Bank of India Admit Card.
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2021
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card for prelims & mains examination will be uploaded separately on the official online portal. Contestants can follow the same process at a time of downloading SBI PO Online Prelims Call Letter. Aspirants have to visit the designated website to get Admit Card for pre-examination by inserting reg. number and password or date of birth. We notify everybody to download State Bank of India PO Hall Ticket and an “acquaint yourself” booklet from the concerned web portal only.
All are requested to note that department will not send any hard copy of hall ticket/ booklet through the postal address or email. As the original copies of hall tickets for every contestant to be released at a designated site, so don’t expect it via postal services. All candidates have to follow the rules and regulations mentioned in State Bank of India PO Main Exam Call Letter. Participants will be disqualified if any impersonating or using unfair happens by them during the examination.
SBI PO 2021 Call Letter – Details
In State Bank of India PO 2021 Admit Card, all the Important details such as applicant’s full name, DOB, applicant’s roll number, registration no., photograph, test name, date of exam, test timings, centre address and much other information to be mentioned by officials. Aspirants are instructed to verify their hall ticket data, i.e. name, photo, signature, etc. soon after accessing it from the online portal. The contestants must bring one original copy of photo identity proof (Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voter’s ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook) on an examination day. Any of this identity (ID) proof should be submitted along with hall ticket to the invigilators.
For more information, check out booklet handout as it contains all details pertaining to various aspects of online examination. So, study the Acquaint Yourself Booklet carefully as it will help in preparation for exam. It is to notify that the authority will not pay a travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination.
State Bank of India PO Exam Hall Ticket 2021 – Information
- State Bank of India Recruitment Department will provide PDF of Booklet in English as well as Hindi Language and Scribe Declaration Form for VH/ OH candidates along with Hall ticket through an official site. Aspirants can download Booklet and Scribe declaration form from a link arranged above in a table.
- Applicants should keep their e-mail ID alive for any communication and receiving advice on Admit Card from the bank.
- Help-desk Contact: If an aspirant is not able to generate hall ticket or have any queries, then he/ she can make a call at telephone no. 022-22820427 between 11 AM to 06 PM on working days or lodge query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
- At a given time in the State Bank of India Call Letter, aspirants should be present at the examination venue as arriving late will not be permitted to enter the test centre.
- If the identity of an aspirant is in doubt during the bio-metric process, then he/ she will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another and also wearing a face mask is compulsory at the examination centre.
- Aspirants are strictly advised not to leave the seat in an examination hall unless they allowed by an Examiner or Invigilator.
- Aspirants are not allowed to use Books, Calculators, Cell Phones/ Mobile Phones, Slide Rulers, Notebooks, Written Notes, Wrist Watches, Bluetooth Devices, Eatables, Pen Camera, Magazines, Newspapers, Plain Paper and Other Prohibited items inside the examination venue.
- A sheet will be provided to do all the necessary rough work. After the test is over, the rough sheet must hand over to the invigilator.
- A candidate shall be disqualified if he/ she does not return the rough sheet or attempts to take or pass on the questions or answers inside/ outside the examination.
SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2021 2022 Pattern
|♦ Phase-I : Preliminary Exam Pattern ♦|
|Type of Questions||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Composite Time|
|Online Objective Type Questions||English Language||30 ques.||30 marks||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Time Duration ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|♦ Phase-II: Main Exam Pattern (Objective Test) ♦|
|Examination Type||Topic Names||Time Duration||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Test||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60 minutes||45 ques.||60 marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||45 minutes||35 ques.||60 marks|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35 minutes||40 ques.||40 marks|
|English Language||40 minutes||35 ques.||40 marks|
|TOTAL Time Duration, Questions & Marks ⇒||3 hours||155 ques.||200 marks|
|♦ Phase-II: Main Exam Pattern (Descriptive Test) ♦|
|Exam Type||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive Test||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||50 marks||30 minutes|
|♦ Phase-III: Group Exercise & Interview ♦|
|Group Exercises||20 marks|
|Personal Interview||30 marks|
|TOTAL Marks ⇒||50 marks|
|NOTE: For Final Merit List, only the marks scored in Main Examination (Objective Test + Descriptive Test) and Group Discussion & Interview to be counted by the recruitment department.|
List of SBI PO Examination Centers 2021 2022
The Pre & Main Examination will be held at States namely Madhya Pradesh (MP), Maharashtra, Manipur, Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Rajasthan, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Uttarakhand, West Bengal (WB), Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh (CG), Himachal Pradesh (HP), Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Nagaland, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Delhi – NCR Delhi, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Tamil Nadu (TN) and Telangana (TS).
State Bank of India PO Admit Card 2021 – Conclusion
Hello Candidates!! Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for next updates on Answer Key, Paper Solutions, Result, Final Merit List, Cut Off Marks, etc. If you want employment news updates on a weekly basis, then stay connected on this page. All the candidates are requested to download their call letter without making a delay. Candidates can check FAQs from the official web link uploaded above. We have provided a comment box below so that you can share your queries with us. Our team members will reply your all questions as fast as possible by solving it. Govt Jobs updates for 12th pass candidates also available here on this website.
Contenders can keep visiting this web page on a regular basis for SBI PO Admit Card 2021 2022 (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GD & PI) News Updates in the upcoming days. Wishing All Candidates GOOD LUCK..!!