ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published along with Online Application to apply for the total 460 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts on its authorized website.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has recently released a latest advertisement through official portal about ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2016 to acquire 12 Steno, 211 UDC & 237 MTS Posts. This Employment News of Week will surely add more energy to passionate personnel who are curiously seeking for fresh Government Naukari in WB State. All those individuals who find themselves fit for this update they should use chance by submitting prescribed application form of grabbing upcoming 460 ESI Corporation West Bengal Jobs.
The Employees State Insurance Corp. is an autonomous organization directly controlled by Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It is certified by Parliament of India under the ESI Act, 1984 for providing social security to workers working in companies, organized factory and other sectors of employment. This Scheme is a Biggest Social Security Scheme of the Indian Government for workmen employed in Factories / Establishments around the country. This corporation has other branches throughout the nation and ESIC Kolkata WB is one of them.
Organization has also circulated a notice for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 to fill up 163 available jobs. Now, on-line applications are invited to recruit well qualified candidates for specified vacancies in WB Region on regular basis by direct recruitment. All those appropriate aspirants who wish to apply for ESIC WB UDC MTS Notification must have requisite minimum educational qualification and it should be from recognized university. Capable and eligible unemployed job hunters can proceed further by applying application via online mode on all days from 07/12/2015 to 06/01/2016. The registration link will be functional at official web page and contestants must note that after crossing due date their filled form will not considered at any circumstances.
Here we notify applicants who are searching matriculation based ESIC Jobs to make sure while applying that their specified email ID is working and valid throughout the selection process. Interested candidates are also strictly suggested to understand properly all the eligibility norms as prescribed in official notification for avoiding any type of disappointment at later stage. All the brief explanation related to vacancy such as upper age limit, age criteria, essential qualifications, salary offer, grade pay, application fees, mode of selection, crucial dates and “How to Apply Online” are given below.
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Job Type: Government
Location: West Bengal State
Registration Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 460 seats
- Multi Tasking Staff – 237 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 211 Posts
- Stenographer – 12 Posts
ESI Corporation Kolkata Vacancies Eligibility Data:
Age Limit (as on 06.01.16)
Note: Age relaxation in upper limit will be application for Govt. servants & reserved quota in accordance with rules.
- MTS Posts:- Above 18 years and Below 25 years
- Steno & Clerk Posts: – Above 18 years and Below 27 years
Required Academic Qualifications:
- For Steno Vacancy: – Contenders must have passed 12th Standard exam (Higher Secondary Examination) or its equivalent from any recognized School/Board. They should also have a certificate for minimum speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English or Hindi.
- For Clerk Vacancy: - Contestants must have valid Degree or equivalent from recognized university and working knowledge of Computer in office suites/databases is must.
- For MTS Vacancy: - Aspirants must Matriculation pass or its equivalent.
Examination/Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Fee payment will be made possible only via computer generated Challan at any SBI Branch.
- Rs. 300/- for General/OBC Categories
- No Fees for female applicants and person belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Categories.
Pay Scale (per month):
Note: DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will be applied in addition to salary according to norms.
- Stenographer & U.D.C.:- Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- M.T.S.:- Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/-
- The final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination, Computer Skill Test followed by Personal Interview and Certificate Verification.
Check ESIC UDC MTS Steno Results 2016 of West Bengal Region
How to fill ESIC West Bengal Clerk MTS Recruitment Online Form 2016?
- Login to official website of corporation.
- In main page, go to ‘latest updates’ section and click on link named “Advertisement for the Recruitment of UDC, MTS & Steno”.
- First of all carefully read the instruction contain in notification.
- If eligibility of desired post matched with your bio-data then proceed further and press on “I Agree” options.
- Now without missing fill up every mandatory field in the display format of online application.
- At last don’t forget to upload scanned copies of passport size photo and signature in JPGE format
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after ensuring filled information is correct.
- Download bank challan print and take copy of it for payment purpose.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 07th December, 2015 (Monday)
- Ending Date for Registration of Online Application: 06th January, 2016 (Wednesday)
- Due Date of Paying Examination Fee: 12th January, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Last Date to Take Print Out of Submitted Application Form: 15th January, 2016 (Friday)
- Written Exam Date: February
Authorized Portal: www.esicwestbengal.org
In order to receive updates for ascertaining of recruitment procedures stay tune with us and bookmarks our page. Further we will shortly provide Written Test Date, Schedule, Timetable, Address, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card/Call Letter, Answer Keys, Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut Off Marks in this website THANK YOU.