ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2019 Notification for Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer 145 Vacancies released Apply Online Application Form at www.esic.nic.in:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation on 01st March 2019 has released a notification for direct recruitment of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Vacancies in West Bengal (WB) Region. If you are looking for 12th pass/ Degree based Government Naukri in WB State, then it is a Good opportunity. Eligible candidates who are interested in Steno & UDC Posts must note that the last date for submission of ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2019 Online Application is 15th April 2019 through an official website. All candidates are advised to check ESI Corporation WB Vacancy details & all eligibility criteria from the below passages. Direct link to download ESIC West Bengal UDC Stenographer Notification & Apply Online Link is available at the end of this web page.
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2019 Notification | ESI Corporation WB Stenographer UDC 145 Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
- 1 ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2019 Notification | ESI Corporation WB Stenographer UDC 145 Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
- 1.1 ESIC West Bengal UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Overview
- 1.2 ESIC West Bengal Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 ESI Corporation WB Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply ESIC West Bengal Stenographer UDC Online Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 ESIC WB UDC Steno Selection Process 2019
- 1.6 ESIC West Bengal Steno Upper Division Clerk 2019 Important Dates
ESIC Online Applications invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up total 145 vacancies of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Posts on regular basis by direct recruitment in ESI WB Region. All those aspirants who wish to apply for ESIC WB UDC Stenographer Vacancy must have a requisite minimum educational qualification from the recognized university and age limit 18-27 years as on closing of registration. For ESIC Steno UDC Recruitment in West Bengal Region, Apply Online from 16 March to 15 April 2019 as no other mode application is available. Those applications received other than online mode will be summarily rejected by officials. To submit your ESIC West Bengal Stenographer UDC Online Form, visit the official website (https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments) URL link provided below. All the brief details about vacancy such as upper age limit, essential qualifications, salary, application fees, mode of selection, key dates and “How to Apply Online” given here. Take a look at the following table for ESIC Kolkata Recruitment Highlights.
ESIC West Bengal UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Region Name:||West Bengal (WB) Region|
|Post Names:||Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancies:||145 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||16 MARCH to 15 APRIL 2019|
|Selection Stages:||Online Test & Skill Test|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 25,500/- per month|
ESIC West Bengal Vacancy 2019 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancies||Category wise Vacancies|
|UPPER DIVISION CLERK||135||54||19||35||13||14|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||145||58||20||38||14||15|
ESI Corporation WB Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Stenographer Vacancy: 1) Passed 12th Standard Exam (Higher Secondary Examination) or equivalent from any recognized Board. 2) A certificate for a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English or Hindi and 3) Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites as well as databases.
- For Upper Division Clerk Vacancy: 1) A valid Degree of a Govt recognized University or equivalent and 2) Computer Knowledge including office suites and databases use.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years of age limit for Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Posts as on closing date 15-04-2019.
- Age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for ESIC Employees, Govt. servants & Reserved Categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-S as per the rules and regulations.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 250/- for those belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
- Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
- Fee payment is done by online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.
ESIC STENO & UDC PAY SCALE:-
- Selected candidates will get Entry Pay of Rs. 25,500/- pm as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) in Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees).
- DA, HRA, Transport Allowance (TA) and other allowances will be applied in addition to salary according to the rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply ESIC West Bengal Stenographer UDC Online Application Form 2019?
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Login to the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Step 02: In the main page, go to ‘latest updates’ section and then click on a link named “ESIC West Bengal Region Detailed Advertisement for the Recruitment of UDC & Stenographer”.
Step 03: First of all carefully read the instruction contain in a notification.
Step 04: If the eligibility of desired post matched with your bio-data, then proceed further and press on “I Agree” options.
Step 05: Now without missing fill up every mandatory field in the display format of online application.
Step 06: At last don’t forget to upload scanned copies of passport size photo and signature in JPG format
Step 07: Click on “Payment” Tab and then proceed for your fee payment.
Step 08: Click on the “Submit” button after ensuring filled information is correct and take a printout of your application as well as e-Receipt for further use.
ESIC WB UDC Steno Selection Process 2019
ABOUT MODES OF SELECTION: The final selection of best aspirants for Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Jobs to be done based on performance in the following tasks:-
- Stenographer Posts: Phase I: Main Examination and Phase II: Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts: Phase I: Preliminary Examination, Phase II: Main Examination and Phase III: Computer Skill Test
ESIC West Bengal Steno Upper Division Clerk 2019 Important Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Notification Publication Date:||01st of March 2019|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:of Applications:||16th of March 2019|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||15th of April 2019|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||15th of April 2019|
|Due Date to Edit Details in Application Form:||15th of April 2019|
|Last Date to Take Printout of Submitted Application Form:||30th of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card/ Call Letter:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Upper Division Clerk Preliminary Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Stenographer Main Examination Date:||To be notified later|
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation: It is an Autonomous Organization directly controlled by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It is certified by Parliament of India under the ESI Act, 1984 for providing social security to workers working in companies, organized factory and other sectors of employment. This Scheme is a Biggest Social Security Scheme of the Indian Government for workmen employed in Factories / Establishments around the country. This corporation has other branches throughout the nation and ESIC Kolkata WB is one of them. The Organization has also circulated a notice for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment to fill up 39 posts and ESIC TN Recruitment to fill up 151 posts.
Hello, Friends!! ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2019 to the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts related to every possible detail mentioned over here in this web page. In order to get further updates for ascertaining of recruitment procedures, stay tuned and bookmark our website. We update Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut Off Marks in this site. Keep following us @www.techufo.in for all updates on recruitment in ESIC!!