IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification for 600 AM Grade-A PGDBF Posts released to Apply Online Application Form @www.idbi.com
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020-21 Recruitment Details! Industrial Development Bank of India Current Job Openings Notification for Graduate has published to fill up a total of 600 Assistant Manager Grade A Posts. IDBI Bank invites online application for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager from those eligible Indian citizens interested in Banking Sector Jobs. The last date is 07th of July 2019 for registration of IDBI AM Online Application Form at an official website. Candidates who are fascinated can check IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Eligible Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Salary, Application Procedure, Important Dates and other details in clear explanation from a below description. Here we have also arranged IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Notification PDF Download Link and PGDBF 2020-21 Apply Online Link in this blog at the bottom.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online for 600 AM Grade ‘A’ PGDBF Vacancies @www.idbi.com
- 1 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online for 600 AM Grade ‘A’ PGDBF Vacancies @www.idbi.com
- 1.1 IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 idbi.com 600 Assistant Manger Grade ‘A’ (PGDBF) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Good News for all Graduate Job Seekers!! Latest Recruitment in IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) started for 600 vacancies of Asst Managers. You can check the category-wise distribution of vacancies from a below table. The total no. of posts is provisional as it may vary depending on future requirements. It is the job opportunity for those who are searching Central Govt Bank Jobs. Here candidates must note that 21-28 years is the required age and Graduation Degree is the essential qualification for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Job Openings. As far as the selection process concert, applicants will be called for Online Test on 28th July 2019 based on their entire information provided in the online application form. Candidates can apply online for Assistant Manager PGDBF Vacancy in IDBI through an URL link given at the Bank’s website (https://www.idbi.com). All the candidates are strictly advised to read out the detailed advertisement carefully before submitting the online application. Those contestants who want a quick overview can check out Highlights of IDBI Bank 600 Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment Notification from the following table.
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Bank Name:||INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT BANK OF INDIA LTD.|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Post Name:||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Total Vacancies:||600 vacancies|
|Rectt. Name:||Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2020-21|
|Course Name:||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||21 to 28 yrs|
|Selection Process:||Online Test & PI|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Vacancies ♦|
|Category Names||No. of Vacancies|
|PWD – VH||06|
|PWD – OH||06|
|PWD – HH||06|
|PWD – MD/ID||06|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||600|
|[Click here to download IDBI Manipal AM PGDBF Revised Vacancies PDF]|
IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT: For Assistant Manager Job Openings in IDBI Bank, applying contestants must not have born earlier than 02-06-1991 & not later than 01-06-1998. The age eligibility criteria as shown under:-
- Above 21 years and Below 28 years as on 01st of June 2020.
- The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- SC/ ST: 05 years
- PwD: 10 years
- Ex-S: 05 years
- J&K Ordinarily Domiciled: 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: To apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancies, all candidates need to have the following essential qualifications as on cut off date (01st June 2020).
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) from a Govt recognized University.
- Final year candidates in Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Exam on or before 15th April 2019.
IDBI BANK ASSISTANT MANAGER GRADE ‘A’ PAY SCALE:-
- Aspirants will get the extant basic pay Rs. 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 23700-980(7)-30560-145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years) after joining the Bank’s services on successful completion of the course.
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES (Non Refundable):-
- Rs. 150/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC, ST & PwD Categories.
- Rs. 700/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for All Other Categories.
- Payment Mode of Fee (Online Mode Only): Applying candidates can pay a fee with the help of SBIePay, Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), IMPS, Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Application Form 2020?
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Visit the official website of IDBI Bank https://www.idbi.com.
Step 02: Click on the “Careers” link available at the top of a homepage.
Step 03: Open the “Current Openings” Option given in a Careers section.
Step 04: Now you will get a link named as “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2020-21) PGDBF”, press on it.
Step 05: Download the Notification PDF file, go through it for General Instructions and other Information about recruitment.
Step 06: Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” appears on a screen and proceed further for the registration process.
Step 07: Press the “Click here for New Registration” tab and fill up your Name, Contact Details, Email-ID, etc. to register your application.
Step 08: Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password that generated by the system and displayed on the screen. (Note: An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also send.)
Step 09: Login with your Reg. No. as well as Password and insert all the necessary details.
Step 10: Upload your Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the notification.
Step 11: Press the “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment of a fee.
Step 12: Verify the entire application form and press the “FINAL SUBMIT” button. Take a print of application form and e-receipt for future requirement.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Selection Process
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS: Industrial Development Bank of India Recruitment Officials will appoint the eligible applicants for 600 Asst Manager Posts based on selection procedure consist of Online Test followed by Personal Interview:-
- Online Written Test:
S. N. Test Name No. of Ques. Total Marks Time Duration a. Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation 60 ques. 60 marks 120 minutes b. English Language 40 ques. 40 marks c. Quantitative Aptitude 40 ques. 40 marks d. General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness 60 ques. 60 marks TOTAL ⇒ 200 ques. 200 marks 02 hours
- Personal Interview: For a personal interview, only those aspirants who have cleared Online test to be called by the authority. The total number of candidates to be invited for an interview will be at the discretion of Banking Authority. An adequate number of candidates in each category as fixed by officials, will be invited for Personal Interview. In the interview, aspirants will get the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Aspirants who qualify the Interview will be considered by officials for final shortlisting.
- Medical Test
idbi.com 600 Assistant Manger Grade ‘A’ (PGDBF) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application:||To be announced soon
|Due Date to Make Payment of Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Edit Online Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card/ Call Letter Availability Dates:||To be announced soon|
|Online Written Test Date:||To be announced soon|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later|
About IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card/ Call Letter: Eligible candidates will be able to download their Hall Ticket for Online Test from around Saturday 13-07-2019 by visiting the official website. The Batch timing will be indicated to aspirants through Admit Card. The Registration Number & Password will be needed to download Call letter for Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ from an online web portal. The Name and Address of an Examination Venue will be mentioned in Call Letter. Aspirants must be present at the Test Venue at least 90 minutes before the time of commencement of the test.
Friends, have you got Industrial Development Bank of India Recruitment regarding all the Important points from this article? If yes, then do not miss out this current employment opportunity as it comes ones in two years. For all details about IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date, Call Letter/ Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Result & Final Merit List, here we have mentioned in brief. All applying candidates must refer “Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ” which is available on the official website. To catch live updates on IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020, stay tuned @www.techufo.in. Candidates can leave their query in a below comment segment. If you guys are hunting for Bank Employment News Update time to time, then you can bookmark our blog by pressing the “Ctrl + D” key. Our Tech UFO Team wishes GOOD LUCK to all the Graduate Candidates who have applied for IDBI Bank Careers!!