KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2020 21, kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern, Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Warden DEO Syllabus, Previous Model Paper PDF Available Here:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has already published KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2020 for Written Examination through its official website. Approx more than forty thousand applicants who were interested in govt jobs in Karnataka have registered online for the recruitment. To check KPSC Exam Pattern for Group C (Non-Technical) Posts, candidates who have submitted their online application are eagerly waiting. Hence, we have also provided a direct link so that aspirants able to collect Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant DEO Warden Syllabus pdf file easily from there. All aspirants will find Study Materials, Model Papers and get Karnataka KPSC Group C Exam Previous Year Question Papers from this article by scrolling down.
- 1 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2020 | Karnataka PSC Group-C Exam Pattern, Previous Papers Download PDF
- 1.1 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam 2020 Overview
- 1.2 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 Karnataka PSC Group C (Non Technical) Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.4 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Previous Papers
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2020 | Karnataka PSC Group-C Exam Pattern, Previous Papers Download PDF
Recently, Karnataka PSC Recruitment Online Notification for Group C Non-Technical 523 Vacancies has released. The vacancies for which recruitment advertise updated are Warden, Data Entry Operator, First Grade Revenue Inspector, Account Assistant, Accountant, Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, Auditor, JAA, Bill Collector, etc. The Commission will update KPSC Non-Technical Group C Exam Dates at its official website. All those applicants who had registered for the recruitment will find KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Exam Pattern from below to this page. Applicants must start their written test preparation without wasting time. As per notification, there will be subjects like General Knowledge, General Kanada, General English and Computer Knowledge in the written test. The written exam will be conducted in two different papers, i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The Paper-I exam will be held for total 100 marks with time duration of 1 hr and 30 mins. The Paper-II test will organize for 100 marks with 2 hrs time duration. Now from a direct link given at the end of this blog, applicants can download Karnataka PSC Non-Technical Grp-C Syllabus Paper wise.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam 2020 Overview
|♦ KPSC Group C Exam Details ♦|
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name:||Group C Non-Technical Competitive Exam 2020|
|Total Vacancies:||523 Vacancies|
|Post Type:||Graduate Level Posts & Non Graduate Level Posts|
|Post Names:||» Drafting Assistant
» Labour Inspector
» Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)
» Statistical Inspector
» Account Assistant
» First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)
» Marketing Supervisor
» Hostel Superintendents
» Warden (Boys/ Girls)
» Junior Account Assistant
» Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)
» Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator
» Tide Watcher
» Library Assistant
» House Father/ House Mother
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Date of Examination:||Available Soon|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern:||Available Below|
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2020
The written examination will consist of the following topics carrying maximum no. of marks as shown against each in the following table:-
|PAPER||SUBJECT/ TOPIC NAMES||MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|I||General Knowledge||100 marks||90 Minutes|
|II||Communication||General English||35 marks||120 Minutes|
|General Kannada||35 marks|
|Computer Knowledge||30 marks|
|TOTAL MARKS & TIME DURATION ⇒||200 marks||03 hours & 30 minutes|
- The written exam questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type.
- There will be a negative valuation. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for un-attempted questions.
- Use the mock test for familiarizing on how to view/ answer questions on the exam day.
Karnataka PSC Group C (Non Technical) Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
While preparing for written exam candidates needs to go through complete KPSC Syllabus for Group C Non Technical Posts requiring Degree, Diploma, PUC & SSLC 10th pass qualifications and so that we have mentioned all the detailed instructions below:-
KPSC Group C General Knowledge Syllabus
- Paper I – General Knowledge (For Graduate Level Posts)
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- General Science Geography
- Social Sciences
- Indian Society and its dynamics
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Practical knowledge and mental ability (SSLC level)
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Co-operatives.
- Role of Science and Technology for the effective administration of Karnataka.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
- Paper I – General Knowledge (For Non-Graduate Level Posts)
- General Knowledge related to Current Events.
- Matter of everyday observation
- Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Indian History with special reference to Karnataka
- Geography of Indian with special reference to Karnataka
- State and Regional Administration
- Economic Development of Karnataka including the initiatives relating to Rural Development, Panchayat Raj
- Institutions and Rural Co-operative.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka.
KPSC Group C General Kannada & General English Syllabus
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- One Word Substitutions
- Error Correction
kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Database Introduction
- Number System
- Logic Gates
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker, etc.
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- MS Windows
- MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- PC Software and Office Automation
- History of Computers
- Workplace Productivity Tools
Karnataka Public Service Commission is one of the reputed PSC in India, which works for holding various recruitments and competitive exams. It was established on 18th May 1951 under the provision of the Indian Constitution. It is a state government body specially created to appoint eligible candidates for numbers of civil jobs available in the state. This commission recruits candidates according to merits and the rules of reservation. Its headquarters is in the Bangalore city, the State Capital. The state government also takes suggestions from this PSC for matters related to promotions, recruitment, transfers, etc. Every year, the Commission comes up with fresh employment notification for capable and well-qualified individuals to decrease an unemployment ration of the state.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Previous Papers
We have tried our best to arrange KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern along with other information here on this web blog as per an official advertisement. Candidates can bookmark our website www.techufo.in as we will update further details of Karnataka PSC Group C Previous Exam Question Paper, Answer Keys, Model Answers, Solved Question Papers, Cut Off Marks, Results and Merit List on this page. Also, candidates can follow us for receiving Current Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar, KPSC Group C Jobs opportunities, etc. Here any candidates can ask us their queries by submitting it in the comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries as speedily as possible. Contestants should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the examination.