NVS Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 2072 Post/Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies to apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT TGT Online Application Form at www.mecbsegov.in or www.nvshq.org:
The latest employment news update indeed for those who are looking for teacher vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya to direct their career on the right path. Now, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi has started recruitment of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGTs (III Language), Miscellaneous Teachers and Principals for the academic year 2017-18. As per the official notice, the board will accept NVS Teachers Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form from the eligible candidates till last date of registration 09th October. Interested contestants who are searching Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT TGT Notification 2017 can download it from this page through a direct link given below. The Government of India has created this employment opportunity to empower all the unemployed degree holders excitedly waiting for central govt jobs in teaching filed. There are total 2072 vacancies released and fill up through NVS TGT/ PGT recruitment by the authority. All the useful information about NVS Principal Jobs is available in this article. For Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2017 eligibility details, selection process and initial dates, contestants can go through below description.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti: It is autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is located in rural areas across the country. The State Government offers cost-free land and rent free temporary buildings for the setting up this organization. The Central Government has set up residential schools to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas under the National Policy on Education 1986. There are more than 590 schools functioning under this system all over the country. They select talented rural children as the target group and provide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Their objective is to ensure that all the students of JNVs get a reasonable level of competence in three languages. They provide good quality modern education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas. The organization also recruits the best teacher for a particular subject so that students can get a quality education. Every year, the authority releases lots of notifications for recruitment of intelligent, talented, knowledgeable and high ability candidates in vacant posts. For all the recruitment, the board uploads notification through online sources at mecbsegov.in.
NVS Teachers Recruitment 2017 Details @www.nvshq.org
- 1 NVS Teachers Recruitment 2017 Details @www.nvshq.org
Recently, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Examination 2017 Notification has been issued by the board for filling up 2072 teaching posts in various subjects. The NVS is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the posts like Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Principal, TGTs (third language) and Miscellaneous Teacher jobs. All the interested contestants are advised to apply for these vacancies through an official website www.nvshq.org. The NVS Recruitment Apply Online link is available at the bottom of this web page and candidates can use this link to submit their applications without wasting time. The online registration will start from 08 AM on 10/09/16 and ends on 09/10/16 at 12 AM. If you have qualifications like Graduation Degree, B.Ed, and Masters Degree in relevant subjects, then you are eligible for NVS Post Graduate Teachers Vacancies and able to apply your form. The selection board will conduct written examination and interview to shortlist best candidates for the respective posts. The applicants are liable to post anywhere in India after their selection.
All candidates must ensure themselves that they are ok with the eligibility norms and other instructions written in official notification of Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT Vacancy 2017. We have given details regarding vacancies such as academic qualifications, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, selection methodology, submission dates, and call letter here in this article. Check out NVS TGT/ PGT syllabus from the bottom for starting exam preparation. Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines available below for how to apply NVS Online Application Form for TGT, PGT, and Principal Posts. Those aspirants searching latest degree jobs in govt sectors can follow-up our site regularly.
Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Total No. of Vacancies: 2072
Post wise Vacancies Details:-
- Assistant Commissioners – 02
- Principals – 40
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – 880
- Hindi: 78
- English: 76
- Maths: 117
- Physics: 102
- Biology: 77
- History: 70
- Economics: 112
- Commerce: 52
- Geography: 56
- Chemistry: 90
- Information Technology: 50
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 660
- Hindi: 132
- English: 159
- Maths: 229
- Science: 72
- Social Studies: 68
- Miscellaneous Categories – 255
- Art: 50
- Music: 41
- Librarian: 45
- PET (Male): 28
- PET (Female): 91
- TGT (Third Language Teachers) – 235
- Bengali: 61
- Gujarati: 16
- Kannada: 08
- Punjabi: 15
- Khasi: 05
- Bodo: 07
- Garo: 07
- Malayalam: 05
- Assamese: 40
- Nepali: 05
- Marathi: 09
- Mizo: 05
- Telugu: 04
- Urdu: 27
- Oriya: 20
- Tamil: 01
Job Type: Government Jobs
Placement: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: On-line only
NVS Teacher Jobs Pay Scale (per month):-
- For PGT Vacancy: Pay Band of 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 04,800/-
- For Assistant Commissioner & Principal Vacancy: Pay Band of 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 07,600/-
- For TGT, Miscellaneous Categories & Third Language Teacher Vacancy: Pay Band of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 04,600/-
Examination Fees (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable): The examination fee should be paid via Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and IDBI Bank. Those candidates belong to ST/SC/PWD/Woman categories are exempted from the fee.
- Principal – Rs 1,500/-
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs 1,500/-
- PGTs – Rs 1,000/-
- TGTs – Rs 1,000/-
- Misc. Categories – Rs 1,000/-
- Regional Language Teachers – Rs 1,000/-
Upper Age Limit (as on 31.07.17): The post wise maximum age limit must be as under:
- PGT – 40 years of age
- Principal – 35 to 45 years of age
- TGT & Miscellaneous Categories – 35 years of age
- Assistant Commissioners – 45 years of age
NVS Principal Recruitment Educational Qualifications: Contestants must possess following qualifications from a recognized university or institute of the Government.
- Graduation degree in relevant subject
- Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of NCERT
- Post Graduation in relevant subject
- B.E./B.Ed/ B.Tech or any other training certificate
- Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks
Selection System: The most talented applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the following selection phases:-
- Written Examination
- The written test will consist of one paper for 200 marks
- The exanimation will have objective type multiple choice questions
- The syllabus will have topics like General English/ Hindi, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude and concerned subject knowledge.
- The total time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Call Letter/ Admit Card: Applicants are advised to download NVS Teacher Exam 2017 Call Letter for written test from the official website. The Registration Number and Password will be required to generate Hall Ticket from an official web page. We will inform aspirants whenever the admit card gets upload to the concerned site.
How to fill NVS PGT TGT Online Application Form 2017?
Note: All the contestants must a have a valid email ID and should be kept active during this recruitment process. Those who don’t have personal email ID can create it before applying online. Those candidates who are interested as well as eligible for these Post Graduation Jobs in NVS can follow a below mentioned process to register their application form at the official website.
- Open the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- Click on Recruitment Notice link and read all the instructions mentioned in a notification file.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria after going thoroughly, then click on “NVS Online Application Form” link.
- Carefully fill up your details like Name, Gender, Category, Age, Education, Permanent Address, Phone Number, Email, etc. in the application form.
- Now, scan and upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions.
- Pay examination fee through the prescribed link attached with the form.
- Press “Final Submit” button after inserting the necessary details.
- Finally, a login ID and password will generate after successful submission of application.
- Save the login Id and password to your device for further usage.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the online application for document verification.
NVS Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online Dates
Candidates will get Registration Dates, Fee Payment Dates, Exam Dates, etc. from the below description soon after official notification released by the higher authorities.
- Official Notification Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Due Date to Pay Fee in Bank via e-challan: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Download Date: 07-10 days before the exam date
- Written Examination Date: Update Soon
- Date of Result: Update Soon
www.mecbsegov.in | www.nvshq.org
Bookmark this web page i.e. www.techufo.in for NVS Teachers Recruitment 2017 related updates on Written Test Date, test booklets, answer sheets, study materials, call letter, answer key, cutoff marks, result, etc. Keep visiting our site regularly for news related any chances in the recruitment process. If there will be any update regarding this topic, we will add it on our page. Share your query with us in a feedback box provided below. We will answer your query as soon as we can by solving it. THANK YOU!!