NVS Recruitment 2020 Notification released for TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher, LDC & Other Posts to apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Online Application Form at www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrect2019.org:
The Latest Employment News Update indeed for all those who are looking for teacher vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya. Here the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has proceeded latest NVS recruitment of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), Miscellaneous Category of Teachers, Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & LDC (Lower Division Clerk) for the year 2020. The authority will accept NVS Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form only from eligible candidates till the last date of registration process. Contestants can download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT TGT Notification 2020 PDF through a direct link uploaded below. There are total 2370 vacancies released and fill up through NVS PGT TGT LDC Recruitment by the authority. All useful information about NVS Teacher Jobs is available in this article. Just go through below description for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2020 eligibility details, selection process and important dates, etc.
- 1 NVS Recruitment 2020 Notification | Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Teacher LDC Vacancies Apply Online @www.navodaya.gov.in
- 1.1 Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Notification 2020
- 1.2 NVS Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply NVS PGT TGT Teacher Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 Navodaya Vidyalaya Bharti 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 NVS Recruitment Drive 2020 Important Dates
- 1.7 Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2020 Exam Syllabus
- 1.8 NVS Admit Card 2020
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Examination 2020 2021 Notification has issued for filling up 2370 teaching and non-teaching posts. NVS is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the posts like TGTs PGTs, Miscellaneous Teacher, LDC, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant, etc. All the interested contestants are advised to apply for these vacancies through an official website www.navodaya.gov.in. Here NVS Recruitment Apply Online link is available at the bottom of this web page and candidates can use this direct link to submit their application form. The online registration will start from 10 AM on 10-07-2019 & ends on 25-08-2019 at 11:59 PM. If you have qualifications like Bachelor Degree and B.Ed in relevant subjects, then you are eligible for NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies & able to apply your form. The selection board will conduct written examination/ CBT and interview to shortlist best candidates for NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. All applicants are liable to post anywhere in India after their selection. All are requested to follow the guidelines available below for how to apply NVS Online Application Form for PGT, TGT, LDC & Other Posts.
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Recruitment Notification No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:|
|Job Role:||1) Assistant Commissioner
5) Miscellaneous Teachers
6) Female Staff Nurse
7) Legal Assistant
8) Catering Assistant
9) Lower Division Clerk
|Type of Posts:||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Application Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
|Apply Mode:||On-line only|
|Official Websites:||» www.navodaya.gov.in
We have given details regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT/ TGT/ LDC Vacancy 2020 such as academic qualifications, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, selection methodology, submission dates and call letter here in this article.
NVS Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Post wise Vacancies Details (UPDATED) ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||Assistant Commissioner (Group A)||05|
|02.||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)
» Hindi: 38
» Maths: 53
» Physics: 44
» Biology: 46
» History: 51
» Economics: 70
» Commerce: 17
» Geography: 43
» Chemistry: 48
» Computer Science: 22
» English: 39
|03.||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group B)
» English: 315
» Hindi: 360
» Maths: 284
» Science: 160
» Social Studies: 176
|04.||Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group B)
» Music: 127
» Art: 147
» PET Male: 167
» PET Female: 121
» Librarian: 82
|05.||Female Staff Nurse (Group B)
|06.||Legal Assistant (Group C)||01|
|07.||Catering Assistant (Group C)|
|08.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Group C)|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||2662|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date): The maximum age limit post wise must be as shown under:
- PGT – Not exceeding 40 years
- TGT & Miscellaneous Teachers – Not exceeding 35 years
- LDC – Between 18 to 27 years
- Legal Assistant – Between 18 to 32 years
- Assistant Commissioner – 45 years upper age limit
- Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant – Up to 35 years
Navodaya Recruitment Age Relaxation: The maximum relaxation in upper age limitation as follows:-
- 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 05 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, NVS Employees (if applying for AC, Legal Asst, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Asst & Lower Division Clerk Posts), Candidates with 03 yrs Continuous Service in Central Govt in same or allied cadres posts, Persons ordinarily Domiciled in J&K (During 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989).
- 10 years for Women (except for AC, Legal Asst, FSN, Catering Asst & LDC Posts).
- 10 years for GEN PwD Candidates (including Women).
- 13 years for OBC PwD Candidates (including Women).
- 15 years for SC/ ST PwD Candidates (including Women).
NVS Recruitment Educational Qualifications: All the contestants must possess following qualifications from a recognized university or institute of the Government.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): 04 (four) years Integrated Degree Course in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from Regional College of Education of NCERT. OR Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects AND studied requisite subject(s) for at least 02 years in the 03 years Degree course. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject AND studied the requisite subjects in all 03 years of Degree course.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): 02 (two) years Integrated Post Graduate Course in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects and B.Ed Degree.
- Miscellaneous Teachers: Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree, B.Ed, D.P.Ed, Word-processing Skill and Data Entry with 01 (one) year Computer Diploma.
- Assistant Commissioner: Master’s Degree and Holding Analogous post or post of Principal in the Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With 05 (five) years service in the Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Senior Secondary (Class XII) Certificate with 50% marks and English Typing 30 WPM or Hindi 25 WPM OR Passed 10+2 Exam or SSC from CBSE/ State Govt. with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Legal Assistant: Degree in Law
- Catering Assistant: Secondary School (10th pass) and 03 (three) years Diploma in Catering or equivalent OR Passed 12th Class from CBSE OR Passed 12th Exam and 01 (one) year Diploma in Catering or equivalent.
- Female Staff Nurse: 12th pass or equivalent and Grade ‘A’ (03 years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing OR B.Sc (Nursing).
- NOTE: For more details related to post wise desirable qualifications & experience, download the official notification pdf file uploaded below and check it out.
NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs Pay Scale:-
- PGT Vacancy: Level-8 (Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
- LDC Vacancy: Level-2 (Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant Vacancy: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant Vacancy: Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Commissioner Vacancy: Level-12 (Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-) in the Pay Matrix
- TGT, Miscellaneous Teacher & Female Staff Nurse Vacancy: Level-7 (Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-) in the Pay Matrix
NVS Examination Fees (Non-Refundable): The exam fee should be paid via online mode through a prescribed link at online application. All those candidates belong to ST/ SC/ PWD categories are exempted from the fee. The post wise exam fee payable is as under:-
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1,500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 1,200/-
- LDC, Legal Assistant & Catering Assistant – Rs. 1,000/-
How to Apply NVS PGT TGT Teacher Online Application Form 2020?
Note: All the contestants must a have a valid email ID and should be kept active during this recruitment process. Those who don’t have personal email ID can create it before applying online. Those candidates who are eligible for Non Teaching & Teaching Jobs in NVS have to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website at navodaya.gov.in and nvsrect2019.org. Hence, follow the below process to register application form at an official website.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Step 02: Click on Recruitment Notice link and read all the instructions mentioned in a notification file.
Step 03: If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria after going thoroughly, then click on “NVS Online Application Form” link.
Step 04: Carefully fill up your details like Post Applied, Post Code, Name, Gender, Category, Age, Education, Permanent Address, Phone Number, Email ID, etc. in the application form.
Step 05: Now, scan and upload your recent photograph (upto 80 KB size), signature (upto 80 KB size) and left thumb impression image (upto 80 KB size) at the appropriate places as per instructions.
Step 06: Pay examination fee through the prescribed link attached with the form.
Step 07: Press “Final Submit” button after inserting the necessary details.
Step 08: Finally, a login ID and password will generate after successful submission of application.
Step 09: Save the login Id and password to your device for further usage.
Step 10: Don’t forget to take a printout of the online application for document verification.
|“Those candidates who are having technical queries or want clarifications relating to filling up of Online Application can contact through an Official Email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) OR Phone Number (18002667074 or 0120-2405928) from 10 AM to 05 PM on working days.”|
About Mode Of Selection: For Navodaya Vidyalaya Shikshak Bharti, authority will shortlist the talented aspirants based on their performance in the following selection phases:-
- Written Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Interview/ Personal Interaction
NVS Recruitment Drive 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Official Notification Date:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||To be notified soon|
|Last date for Closing of Registration (Step I) and Submission of Application (Step II):||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fees through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking via SB Collect system of SBI (Step III):||To be notified soon
|Hall Ticket Download Date:||15-16 days prior exam date|
|Written Examination/ CBT Date:||To be notified later|
|Date of Result:||To be notified later|
- The written test will consist of 01 (one) paper for 180 marks.
- The examination will have objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The PGT syllabus will have topics like Reasoning Ability (15 marks), General Awareness (15 marks), Teaching Aptitude (20 marks), Subject Knowledge (Difficulty Level Post Graduation) (100 marks) and Language Competency Test (General English & General Hindi – 15 marks each subject).
- The TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers syllabus consists of Reasoning Ability (10 marks), General Awareness (10 marks), Teaching Aptitude (15 marks), Concerned Subject Knowledge (Difficulty Level Graduation) (100 marks) and Language Competency (General Hindi, General English & Regional Language – 15 marks each subject).
- For all subjects of PGTs, TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers, Written Exam/ CBT Part 1 to 3 will be Common while Part 4 will be Subject-specific.
- The difficulty level of the PGTs question papers will be of Post Graduation standard while for TGTs & Misc. Teachers, it will be of Graduation Level.
- Medium of examination will be bilingual Hindi and English.
- The total time duration is 03 hours (i.e. 180 minutes)
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer in the written examination.
- To grab further more details related to exam pattern & syllabus post wise, go through the official advertisement pdf page attached above under “Quick Link” heading.
NVS Admit Card 2020
About Call Letter/Admit Card: Applicants are advised to download NVS Teacher Exam Call Letter for written test from the official website. The Registration Number and Password will be required to generate Hall Ticket from an official web page. No Travelling Allowance (TA), etc. will be paid for appearing in the written test or Interview. Applicants will not be admitted to the written examination hall without a proper Admit Card. It is the responsibility of aspirants to download & print Admit Card/ Interview Letter from nvsrect2019.org as authority will not take responsibility for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid or wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate. Here we will inform aspirants whenever the admit card/ call letter gets upload to the concerned site.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (नवोदय विद्यालय समिति): It is autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is located in rural areas across the country. The State Government offers cost-free land and rent free temporary buildings for the setting up this organization. The Central Government has set up residential schools to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas under the National Policy on Education 1986. There are more than 590 schools functioning under this system all over the country. They select talented rural children as the target group and provide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Their objective is to ensure that all the students of JNVs get a reasonable level of competence in three languages. They provide good quality modern education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas. The organization also recruits the best teacher for a particular subject so that students can get a quality education. Every year, the authority releases lots of notifications for recruitment of intelligent, talented, knowledgeable and high ability candidates in vacant posts. For all the recruitment, the board uploads notification at navodaya.gov.in.
|♦ NVS Bharti Help Desk Details ♦|
|Contact Address:||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201307.
Bookmark this web page www.techufo.in for NVS Recruitment 2020 related updates on Written Test Date, test booklets, answer sheets, study materials, call letter, answer key, cutoff marks, result, etc. Keep visiting our website regularly for latest news related to any changes in the recruitment process. If there will be any update regarding this topic, we will add it on our page. Share your query with us in a feedback box provided below. We will answer your query as soon as we can by solving it. Those aspirants searching latest degree jobs in govt sectors can follow our site regularly. All The Best, Guys!!