SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019, State Bank of India Junior Associates JA Prelims and Mains Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, SBI Clerk Exam Previous Papers, sbi.co.in JA syllabus PDF available here:
State Bank of India has already released SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 PDF for Preliminary and Main Examination by uploading it to their official website. The State Bank of India has updated recruitment notification to fill up total 8904 posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre. A massive number of candidates looking for employment opportunity have applied to these latest bank jobs in India. All those who have applied application form can download SBI Junior Associate Clerk Prelims Syllabus pdf file for grabbing an exact idea regarding the examination. Candidates can go through below written article for SBI JA Previous Papers and Last Year Exam Papers as well as also login to the official site www.sbi.co.in for more information. In this web page, we have mentioned all important details of SBI Exam Syllabus/ Pattern for Junior Associate posts.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 Download, State Bank of India Clerk Junior Associate Exam Pattern & Previous Papers PDF @www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 Download, State Bank of India Clerk Junior Associate Exam Pattern & Previous Papers PDF @www.sbi.co.in
Every annual, this bank hosts their own competitive exams for numbers of vacant posts like Probationary Officers (PO), Specialist Officers (SO) and other Clerical Cadre jobs. SBI Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Mumbai had circulated employment notice to appoint best candidates in JA (Customer Support & Sale) in Clerical Cadre posts. Those job seekers searching for bank employment news have utilized the chance by applying online applications in between 12th April to 03rd May 2019. Now, every aspirant is eagerly waiting for State Bank of India Clerk Exam Syllabus and Pattern so that they can estimate which type of questions will be asked in the test. According to the selection process, it will consist of online test i.e. prelims and mains examinations, a test of official or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview. The department will conduct Phase-I (prelims) examination in the month of June 2019. Those applicants who qualify in Phase-I will be permitted to attend Phase-II (mains) exam on 10th August 2019. Furthermore detailed information on an exam will be provided through the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet that will be available along with Admit card at an official web page.
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Syllabus 2019
|♦ SBI JA 2019 Exam Details ♦|
|» Organizer Name: State Bank of India
» Job Notification No.: CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
» Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
» Kind of Page Info: Syllabus/ Pattern/ Previous Papers
» Total Vacancies: 8904 Posts
» Vacancy Name: Clerk
» Job Role: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sale)
» Availability Format: In PDF file
» Exam Name: SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam
» Exam Type: Online Test
» Examination Dates:-
a) Preliminary Exam Date: June 2019
b) Main Examination Date: 10-08-2019
» Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
» E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who have applied online for SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment will find every single details from here by scrolling down the page. All information about SBI Junior Associate Syllabus & Pattern for Prelims and Mains Examination are briefly mentioned below, so we guide every candidate to have a look at it. Applicants can check and note down the new State Bank of India Clerical Cadre Mains Exam Pattern from below provided tabular forms for brief details. Contestants are guided to read this complete article as we have written all the points that related to SBI JA Syllabus and Previous Year Papers. For more details about the syllabus and exam pattern, contestants are suggested to visit the official website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|♦ Preliminary Exam Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|01.||English Language||30 ques.||30 marks||20 Minutes|
|02.||Numerical Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 Minutes|
|03.||Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 Minutes|
|TOTAL QUES., MARKS & DURATION ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||01 Hour|
- The preliminary test consisting of 03 Sections will be conducted through online mode.
- It will be Multiple Choice Type Question Paper (MCQs).
- It contains Objective Type Questions.
- There will be 05 (five) alternative answers to every question of all the tests.
- The paper will be organized in English and Hindi Language except for the test of English Language.
- There will be total 100 numbers of questions for maximum 100 marks.
- Candidates will be given a total of 01 hour time duration to complete the test. However, each test will have a separate timing as shown above in a table.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank by the candidate, then there will be no penalty for that question.
- You do not need to qualify in each of the three section as well as aggregate (overall) by securing minimum passing marks.
- The bank will decide an adequate number of candidates in each category and shortlist for the Main Examination from a list of all applicants arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- Sample questions for the preliminary exam will be available in the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet just for the knowledge of candidates.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2019 Pattern
|♦ Main Examination Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test NameS||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|01.||General/ Financial Awareness||50 ques.||50 marks||35 minutes|
|02.||General English||40 ques.||40 marks||35 minutes|
|03.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 ques.||50 marks||45 minutes|
|04.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50 ques.||60 marks||45 minutes|
|TOTAL QUESTIONS, MARKS & DURATION ⇒||190 ques.||200 marks||02 Hours & 40 Minutes|
- The structure of mains questions will be Objective type Multiple Choices (MCQs) except for the General English test as it will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- There will be total 05 (five) sections in the question paper.
- Total 190 questions will be asked for 200 marks.
- In the main exam, each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above in a table.
- The total time duration is 02 hours & 40 minutes (160 minutes).
- 0.25 (1/4th) marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Not a single marks will deduct for those questions not answered in the Objective tests.
- Candidates must score minimum percentage marks on aggregate in the mains exam. Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank later. There are no minimum qualifying marks for the individual subject.
SBI Clerk (JA) Mains Syllabus 2019 PDF
|♦ State Bank of India JA Syllabus ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Topics|
|a.||Reasoning Ability||Data Sufficiency, Number Series, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Order and Ranking, Making Judgments, Statement and Argument, Passage and Conclusion, Coding and Decoding, Syllogism, Logical Reasoning, Input Output, Blood Relation, Inequality, Decision Making, etc.|
|b.||General/ Financial Awareness||Banking Knowledge, Current Affairs, Technology and Research News, Major Finance, Geography, Indian Economy, Economic News, News related to RBI, Indian Constitution, Budget & Five-year plans, Sports, Current Events, Knowledge, History, Culture, General Science, Oscar Awards, Organizations & Headquarters, Important Days, Famous Persons and their Roles, Award Winners, Books & Authors, Abbreviations, etc.|
|c.||Quantitative/ Numerical Aptitude||Percentages, Numerical Systems, Mixture, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Table, Pie Charts, HCF/ LCM, Decimal, Fractions, Combined Date Sets, Stocks & Shares, Surface Area, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Unitary Method, Time & Separation, Case Lets, Data Interpretation, Data Analysis, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Probability/ Series, Ratio & Proportion, Equation & Probability, Rate, Roots, Simple & Compound Interest, etc.|
|d.||General English||Vocabulary, Word formation, Sentence Completion, Reading Comprehension, Spotting Error, Synonyms, Antonyms, Para-Jumbles, Fill in the blank, Cloze test, etc.|
|e.||Computer Aptitude||Operating System, Knowledge of Computer Basic, MS Word and MS Excel, PowerPoint, Generation of Computer, Hardware, Software, Internet Settings, Android App related news, Apple App related news, Computer Short forms (like mp3, pdf, jpeg, etc.), etc.|
SBI Clerk Previous Papers Sets
Candidates can bookmark this website i.e. www.techufo.in through which they will grab all the further important updates related this topic like SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Answer Paper, Study Material, Model Papers, Admit Card, Cut Off Marks and many other. All candidates are advised to start their preparation for the examinations as prelims dates can be released any time by an authorities. We have tried our best to provide all the relevant details about tests through this article. We wish all those candidates a GOOD LUCK who has applied for this exam. If contestants want to share their doubts or questions regarding SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019/ Exam Pattern, then please go ahead & submit it in a below comment box. Our team experts will find out solutions as fast as possible. Catch all upcoming 10th class pass jobs in State Bank of India by visiting our site regularly. THANK YOU and Stay Tuned to grab further news update!!