SBI PO Mains Result 2019, sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Main Exam Results, State Bank Of India PO Mains Cutoff Marks, SBI PO 2019 Mains Merit List Download link Available Here:
SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Result & Marks, Check Out All Information from this website. Just on 20th July 2019, State Bank of India Mains Exam for Probationary Officer 2000 posts has conducted at various centres around India. As we all know for the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Final Results, every candidate is waiting eagerly to realize whether they qualified for GD/ Interview or not. The State Bank of India will announce mains result for probationary officers at their online web portal only. Here we notify candidates that SBI PO Mains Result 2019 has released on 23rd of August 2019. Now after a declaration of results at an official website, contestants can download & check SBI Probationary Officer Main Exam Merit List from this web page. In this article, aspirants will get State Bank Of India PO 2019 Mains Result link uploaded at the bottom. In addition to results, aspirants can also refer the details about SBI PO Mains Cut Off 2019 from the table placed in below description.
|Latest News!! State Bank Of India PO Mains Result 2019 Declared Now. You can check your online score/ result from here through below links. We have uploaded a list of Selected Candidates for Phase – III (Group Exercise & Interview) here on this website at the bottom. Stay connected for further details about the result from here.|
SBI PO Mains Result 2019 Cutoff Marks | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Main Exam Results Merit List @ www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI PO Mains Result 2019 Cutoff Marks | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Main Exam Results Merit List @ www.sbi.co.in
This year on 02.04.2019, the State Bank Of India Recruitment And Promotion Department has released a notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs) in 2000 (GEN/ OBC/ SC/ ST) posts and 80 PWD vacancies. All those who interested in banking jobs have applied and attended prelims as well as mains exam. As per schedule, the authorities have conducted the prelims in June-19 and then published SBI PO Preliminary Exam Results & Marks on 27-06-2019. After releasing the result of prelims, the officials have organized Main Examination on 20-07-2019 by issuing the Admit card to qualified applicants. In the Main Examination, authorities have asked Objective Questions for 200 marks and Descriptive Questions for 50 marks. The objective and descriptive tests both were held online by the department. Only those who qualify in the preliminary examination (Phase-I) and shortlisted have appeared for Main Exam (Phase-II). Now, shortlisted candidates in the Mains examination will get a chance to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Phase-III). You will get your SBI PO Main Exam Results directly from a quick link attached at the end of this page.
SBI Probationary Officer Mains Result 2019 Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Mains Result Release Date:||23-08-2019|
|Result Download Link:||Available Below|
|Cutoff Marks List:||Check Below Table|
|» Name of the Organizer: STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)
» Advertisement Number: CRPD/PO/2019-20/01
» Name of the Post: Probationary Officers (POs)
» Total Vacancies: 2000 vacancies
» Job Location: All over India
» Registration Dates: 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
» Selection Process: Phase-I (Prelims), Phase-II (Mains) and Phase-III (GD & Interview)
» Mains Examination Date: 20-07-2019 (Saturday)
» Main Exam Total Marks: 250 Marks
» Exam Type: Objective Test (200 marks) & Descriptive Test (50 marks)
» Exam Level: Difficult
» Group Exercises & Interview Dates: September 2019
» Final Result Date: 02nd week of October 2019
» Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to download State Bank of India PO Mains Merit List 2019 PDF?
Around 40,000+ aspirants were eligible to take the online main examination. Have you attended State Bank of India Probationary Officers Main Exam on July 20?? Do you know how to download and check your merit list as well as marks list from the official web page?? If you don’t know, then follow the instructions given point by point in below section. Here are the simple steps that to be followed by the candidates to access their SBI Main Exam Result of Probationary Officer posts this year.
- Step 01: Visit the State Bank Of India’s official website or just open a link posted below.
- Step 02: Click on the “Careers” link available in a homepage.
- Step 03: In a career section, find out a link to check Result of SBI Probationary Officer Main Examination, 2019.
- Step 04: As soon as you find the result link from the career section, click on it.
- Step 05: Soon a login page will open on your screen.
- Step 06: Now you have to insert your Registration Number, Roll Number, Password & Date Of Birth – DOB (dd-mm-yyyy) for downloading the scorecard and merit list.
- Step 07: Re-check the filled details after filling up and then press the “Login” button.
- Step 08: Finally, a PDF file of Merit List will appear containing Names & Roll Numbers of Qualified Candidates for GD/ Interview.
- Step 09: Find out your Roll Number/ Name from the selection list.
- Step 10: Download the result PDF page and take one or two print for further usage in the selection process.
Hey, Friends! Are you searching for SBI PO Mains 2019 Result Download link from this page? Ok don’t worry as here we have given a direct link to the result so that you can beat traffic on the website & check your marks. Selected contestants will see their Roll Number or Registration Number, Name and DOB in a merit list. To download SBI Mains Results of Probationary Officer from a login page, one must use their Registration Number or Roll Number & Date of Birth. Only by submitting the valid information, contestants will be able to check their mark sheet. Contenders can refer their all details of marks secured in the Online Main Examination by following the simple steps given above. We have attached result page link with this article to help candidates so that they can find their mark sheet without finding anywhere on google search engine. All those who have lost their Registration ID Number or Roll Number can recover from the online web portal by inserting necessary information so no need to worry. Once you get your result/ mark sheet printout, keep it in a safe custody as it may be required to attend interview process.
SBI PO 2019 Mains Cut off Marks
|♦ State Bank Of India PO Main Exam Cutoff Year wise ♦|
|♦ Test wise Cutoff Marks of PO 2018 Mains (Final) ♦|
|Test Names||Total Marks||Category Names|
|Objective Test (Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness & English Language)||200||50||40||40||40||40||40||40|
|Descriptive Test (English Language)
|Objective Test + Descriptive Test||250||93.10||86.42||77.13||75.01||75.03||88.91||75.16|
|GD + Interview||50||20||18||18||18||18||18||18|
|Total Marks secured by last ranked qualified candidate (Out to 100 marks)||50.79||46.26||43.99||39.87||43.04||47.09||32.69|
|NOTE: State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Final Cutoff Marks Test wise and Category wise has mentioned here in this table are of the year 2018. We will update this table with current year final cutoffs soon after declared by the Bank officials. The cutoff list will be made available in the mark sheet of all the aspirants. Along with cut off score, minimum qualifying marks test wise will also be mentioned in the mark-sheet. Furthermore, details on the cutoff score are available below, so go through it.|
All the candidates are advised to check out above tables as it consists of SBI PO Previous Years Cut Off Marks (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018). In all recruitment exams, cut off marks plays an important part in the selection. It is one type of qualifying score that every candidate has to get for selection. The official SBI Probationary Officer Cutoff Marks for Mains Examination to be decided by the Bank and publish along with results at the official web portal. The main examination cut off score will be different from the prelims cutoffs. As the cutoff scores are different for various categories, so all the aspirants need to check marks as per their community. It is compulsory for each contestant to secure passing marks if they want a call for interviews. Those who score above cutoff marks will find out their place in the merit list of qualified candidates. You can share your estimated cutoffs with us as well as other aspirants through a comment box provided below and discuss it for your knowledge.
SBI PO 2019 Mains Result Details
Finally, Good News! SBI PO Mains Merit List 2019 will be available for download in the third week of August-19. The phase-II results will declare consisting of a list of roll numbers of qualified contestants. Applied candidates need to find out their Roll Number is there on the merit list. If your Roll/ Registration Number is on the list, then you have been selected for the GD & Interview sessions. The shortlisted candidates can download SBI PO Interview Call Letter from Aug’19 onward by visiting the official website. The officials have decided to start conducting Group Exercises & Interview from September 2019. Here we want to inform contestants that they should have valid Registration ID No. and Password (DOB) to access SBI Probationary Officer Main Results from the official website. Until the completion of an entire recruitment process, State Bank of India PO Results for Main Exam will be available at the online web portal. The Final Selected Aspirants’ list will be made based on Main Exam Marks, Performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- STATE BANK PO 2019 MAIN RESULT DATE is already fixed and published by the authority. State Bank of India officials will declare the result on time at their official online web portal. Check out your Roll Number from the list of shortlisted candidates for Phase – III (Group Exercise & Interview) as and when available from here. For further details like Group Discussion & Interview, etc., the department will advise the selected aspirants by SMS or E-mail separately.
- As the roll numbers of selected aspirants have been listed in a serial number, so candidates do not get any difficulty in finding out their Roll Number. Candidates can use Ctrl+F key to find out their Roll Number from the mains merit list very easily.
- SBI Probationary Officer Exam Marks scored in the Mains (out of 250 marks) has converted to out of 75 marks while Group Exercises & Interview Scores (out of 50 marks) converted to out of 25 marks. After aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Main Exam and GD & Interview, the final merit list is to be prepared by officials.
- As there will be no SBI PO sectional cutoffs, so category wise merit list is drawn based on aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. Aspirants numbering up to 03 times the vacancies category wise to be shortlisted for Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to an aspirant scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying marks.
- Interview tips to be provided here soon after a declaration of the results at the official web page. The result of those contestants qualified for GD & Interview along with a list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the online web portal. Just from the top merit ranked aspirants, the bank will make a selection in each category.
- While preparing State Bank Of India PO 2019 Final Merit List, the score obtained in the prelims not counted by officials. Hope all the aspirants know that preliminary test is only of qualifying nature and its marks will not be eligible for the final result. Keep your watch here for more updates by visiting regularly.
- Candidates if you have result related query then contact through the following source of communications:
- Helpline Number: 022-2282 0427
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
In India, STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया) is the Largest Public Sector Bank established in 1955. It is the well know bank in India and favourite among Indians. Also, it is the biggest commercial bank in India. It wholly owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is the Indian Multinational Company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a banking behemoth having 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian Commercial Banks. This organization has 05 Associate Banks namely SBBJ, SBH, SBM, SBP, and SBT. Since 1973, it is also actively involved in a non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. Their commitment to nation-building is complete and comprehensive. This Govt banking organization has 22,500+ branches including 198 offices spread across 37 countries with assets of INR 22,59,063 Crore. It also has a huge base of customers i.e. 500 million. Every year, a large number of candidates apply online for latest SBI Jobs Openings like Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers and Clerical Cadre released by this organization. It hires most suitable candidates based on the vacancies for itself and its associates. The authority issues all the recruitment notifications at their official website. [CHECK: SBI Clerk Main Exam 2019 Result & Cut off Marks related complete details.]
State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Exam 2019 Marks
Congratulation!! Have you shortlisted in the SBI PO Phase-II Main Examination?? Ok, you need to appear for GD session followed by Interview which is final selection rounds. Through this website, get SBI PO Mains Result 2019 Cut off Marks and Final Merit List related all the information available. All those who failed to qualify for next selection round should not get upset as they will get many more good chance in future. Just click here on Latest Employment News link and check out all upcoming Govt jobs state-wise. Don’t forget to bookmark this website by pressing Ctrl+D shortcut key. Share your State Bank of India Probationary Officer Phase-II Exam Result Status here in a below comment section & discuss it with our expert team as well as with all other participants. Contestants, Thank You and Stay tuned for latest stuff.