Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Latest Coimbatore Notification and Application Form for Apprentice 148 Vacancies available to apply at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in:
Indian Rail Career Opportunity Avail Now!! The latest Southern Railway Jobs Openings for 10th & 12th Pass Candidates!! Have you registered with a local employment exchange falling in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Union Territory: Puducherry?? If yes, then you are eligible to apply for these IR vacancies. On 26th Dec 2016, the Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 released by the SR, Chief Workshop Manager’s Office, Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Coimbatore (Podanur) through their official website. There are total 148 Apprentice Vacancies namely Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Mechanic, Diesel, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic and Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology & Pathology) posts available. It is a golden chance for those candidates in search of SR Coimbatore Vacancy 2017 to start their career. Interested people can check the official notification to know the full details about eligibility. To utilize this opportunity, you need to download Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs Application Form from the official site and submit it on or before 25th Jan 2017. Find out more information about Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Fee, Selection Process, and other details by scroll down this web page.
About Southern Railway: SR is one of the 17 Zones of Indian Railways. Serve with Commitment Progress with Pride is their tag line. It came into existence on 14th April 1951 65 years ago by merging three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railways, the South Indian Railways, and the Mysore State Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. Headquarter of this zone located in Chennai. It consists of Six Divisions namely Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum and Salem. This zone differs from the other zones of Indian Railways as their revenue comes from passengers and not from freight. This zone headed by the General Manager and assist by an Additional General Manager. The total length of this zone is 6,844 Kilometers (4,253 mi). It covers various States like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry and small portions of Andhra Pradesh (AP) and Karnataka. Annually, around 50 Crore passengers travel on the network of this zone. They also publish Bhartiya Rail Rojgar Samachar frequently at their official website. The SR Zone appoints every year a huge number of candidates by verifying their qualifications and ability.
Now this time, the officials have released Southern Railway Coimbatore Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill up 148 vacancies of Act/Trade Apprentices under different divisions. The department invites skilled and result-oriented young candidates to apply their applications for engagement as Trade Apprentices. All the contestants are advised to submit SR Trade Apprentice Application Form only in the prescribed format. The application form download link attached below so that your time don’t waste in searching. The registration process has already started on 02/01/2017. As per the notification, 25/01/2017 is the last date to apply for Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Contestants need to send filled application by Registered Post at S&T/Workshop/Podanur on or before the deadline. For these Central Govt Vacancies, at least ITI and 10+2 education are mandatory. If your age is between 15 years to 24 years as on 26th Jan-17, then you can go this SR Recruitment process. Those who desire to undergo Apprenticeship training should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the notification. More details furnished in the following passages.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Latest Updates:-
Recruitment Notification No.: SGW/P.98/BTC/VOl. XVIII Act/Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 148
Post Name: Act/Trade Apprentice
SR Recruitment Division wise Vacancy Details:-
- Signal & Telecommunication/Workshop/Podanur – 30 vacancies
- Fitter: 16
- Turner: 06
- Machinist: 06
- Welder: 02
- Diesel Loco Shed/Erode under Salem Division – 50 vacancies
- Fitter: 10
- Electrician: 15
- Mechanic Diesel: 20
- Welder: 05
- Electric Loco Shed (Rolling Stock)/Erode under Salem Division – 26 vacancies
- Fitter: 10
- Electrician: 10
- Electronic Mechanic: 03
- Welder: 03
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Erode under Salem Division – 05 vacancies
- Fitter: 05
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Erode under Palghat Division – 10 vacancies
- Fitter: 07
- Welder: 02
- Carpenter: 01
- Diesel Loco Shed/Erode under Trivandrum Division – 11 vacancies
- Fitter: 03
- Mechanic Diesel: 04
- Electrician: 03
- Welder: 01
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/TVC under Trivandrum Division – 12 vacancies
- Fitter: 10
- Welder: 02
- Fresher (Railway Hospital/Palakkad) – 04 vacancies
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): 02
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): 02
Job Category: Central Government
Job Placement: Coimbatore (Podanur)
Application Process: Offline mode
Application Fee/ Processing Fee (Non-Refundable):-
Note: All the candidates need to pay their fees through Postal Order or Demand Draft.
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee) for Unnerved Category.
- No Processing/Application Fee for Reserved (SC/ST/PWD/Women) Category.
Pay Scale (per month):-
- The higher authority will pay a good amount of salary for jobs to the selected applicants.
- You may check Pay Scale and Grade Pay for SR Trade Apprentice Vacancies from the Official Advertisement link available below.
Southern Railway Coimbatore Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 26/01/17):-
- Above 15 years and below 24 years.
- The age relaxation for reserved categories is as follows.
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ST Category – 05 years
- PwD Candidates – 10 years
Contestants must have following qualifications according to the notification.
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Passed 08th Class Examination
- National Trade Certificate in the Relevant Trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Passed 12th Class Exam with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
To know Post Wise Qualification, Age Limit and Training Period for Trade Apprentice Jobs, please download the Southern Railway Coimbatore Notification PDF from the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in or using a direct link provided at the bottom. From 26th Dec’16 to 25th Jan’17 in between 10 AM and 01 PM, contestants can collect their Applications from the Chief Work Shop Manager Office/S&T/WS/Podanur or Welfare Inspector/S&T/WS/PTJ. In below description, we have also given steps to download and fill up Southern Railway Vacancy 2017 Application for 148 Apprentices. Kindly follow those instructions and submit your recruitment form as early as possible.
SR Indian Railways Apprentice Jobs Selection Process:-
The recruitment board will recruit best applicants through following processes.
- Marks obtain in Matriculation (with mini 50% marks) plus ITI marks
- Physical Fitness Test
- Trade Certificate
- Medical Examination
Recruitment Key Dates to Remember:-
- Notification Publication Date: 26th December 2016
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 25th January 2017 (05:15 PM)
- Merit List Declaration Date: February 2017
How to download and fill Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website or just press on a link uploaded below to download notification and application form.
- In a homepage, find out a link a titled as Southern Railway Coimbatore Notification for Recruitment of Trade Apprentices in various divisions.
- Download the official advertisement to your device and take a print out.
- You will find application form attached with the notification.
- Have a look at the Notification file to check required eligibility criteria.
- Now, fill up the application form with good writing and without making any mistake.
- Attach your recent photograph and other necessary documents.
- Re-check the details filled up in the registration form.
- Also, attach your Demand Draft along with application form.
- Finally, send it to the postal address given next to this passage.
Postal Address for Submission of Application:-
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway – Podanur
Coimbatore – District
Tamil Nadu – 641 023
SR Trade Apprentice Notification & Application Form – Download PDF
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Hello, Folks!! We will update Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 related further details in this web page whenever any reveal by the department. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in and get the latest news about SR Indian Railways Vacancy. You may follow our site for latest Govt Jobs updates on regular basis. For any query, readers can comment us through a comment box given below. Our team expert will try to answer each and every applicant. ALL THE BEST for the recruitment procedure!!