SSC GD Syllabus 2018, SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern, ssc.nic.in GD Constable Previous Papers and Staff Selection Commission CAPF Constable Syllabus PDF Download online available here:
Hello, Friends! Are you looking to download PDF of SSC Constable GD Bharti 2018 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Sample Papers, etc. from here? Ok Good, then we will not disappoint you. Here in this web page, you will find all the complete information about SSC GD 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for which you have visited. The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment of total 57000 General Duty Constables in CAPFs such as CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBPF, etc. As we know, those candidates who are preparing for this recruitment process also searching previous year papers. All such candidates can collect SSC GD Constable Previous Papers from a direct link attached with this article at the bottom. This year, Commission has also made some improvement in the syllabus as well as in the pattern for improving the quality of selection process. The Commission will provide the syllabus for SSC GD Constable Examination in pdf format only so that contenders can download and save it comfortably to their device. Contestants are advised to check the SSC Constable General Duty Exam Pattern from this portal by scrolling down.
SSC GD Syllabus 2018, ssc.nic.in GD Constable Exam Pattern & Previous Papers PDF Download Online
- 1 SSC GD Syllabus 2018, ssc.nic.in GD Constable Exam Pattern & Previous Papers PDF Download Online
According to the SSC Exam 2018-2019 Official Calendar, the Staff Selection Commission is about to start the recruitment process on 23rd December 2017 and ends on 23rd January 2018. The official notification to fill 57000 Constable (GD) Jobs in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB Organizations will be available at the official website only. For the recruitment of best candidates in these CAPF vacancies, the department will conduct a selection process consists of Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Online Written Test, and Medical Test. One by one all the exams to be held by the Commission on scheduled dates. First of all the contenders will have to pass the PET and PST Examination for being eligible to participate in the written examination. As per sources, the SSC GD Online Written Examination expected to conduct from 13th June to 07th July 2018. This examination will be Computer Based having Multiple Choice Type 100 Objective Questions. Candidates can score maximum 100 marks out this online/ offline written examination with the best preparation. All candidates should start their preparation from today onwards. For SSC Constable GD Exam Preparation Guidelines and Model Question Paper, you can refer the below description.
SSC GD 2018 Exam Syllabus Pattern
There are more than lakhs of candidates who were finding Govt Jobs after 10th pass has applied for this recruitment by submitting their application through online mode. All those candidates who have registered are now working hard by going through SSC GD Exam Pattern that recently uploaded by the department. To score good marks in a selection process, you must refer the SSC GD Previous Papers, Old Question Papers, Model Papers, Study Materials, Reference Books, etc. The Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Syllabus consists of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness & General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics and Hindi/English Language. Candidate can read out the syllabus in brief from the bottom of this page as we have mentioned it paragraph wise. Also, we have made available a direct link to download SSC Constable GD Syllabus PDF from here. You just need to scroll down this web page and press the link given in a quick link section.
SSC Constable GD Previous Papers 2018
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|» Organizer Name: Staff Selection Commission
» Recruitment Notification No.: N/A
» Organization Name: Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
» Department Names: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Special Security Force (SSF) and Rifle Man in Assam Rifles (AR)
» Total Vacancies: 57000 (approx.)
» Vacancy Name: Constable (General Duty – GD) Posts
» Article Category: Constable General Duty Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, etc.
» Selection Rounds: Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Written Examination (CBE) and Medical Examination
» Examination Dates:-
a) PST & PET Exam Dates: Update Soon
b) Online Written Exam Dates: 13.06.2018 to 07.07.2018 (tentative)
c) Medical Test Date: Update Soon
» Online Web Portal: www.ssc.nic.in & www.ssconline.nic.in
We have briefly mentioned exam pattern for the computer based test as well as subjects covering the online test here in this article. Participants who want to check the pattern as well as the syllabus of PST/PET and Written Exam for CAPF Constable (GD) posts by Staff Selection Commission, can have a look at the below section.
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2018
A) In the SSC Constable GD Written Exam Pattern, there will be following subjects, number of questions and maximum marks as shown in the below table:-
|♦ Online/Written Examination Structure ♦|
|Sections||Subjects/Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|PART-1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|PART-2||General Awareness & General Knowledge||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|PART-3||Elementary Mathematics||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|PART-4||Hindi/English||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|Total Questions & Marks ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks|
- The Written Examination will have only one paper.
- The Written Examination will be held in both Online (Computer based Test) and Offline (Paper mode Test) mode. The Online Examination will be in English & Hindi Languages only while Offline Examination will be in English, Hindi and other Regional Languages.
- The nature of question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- In the paper, there will be four options for answers (A, B, C, & D) out which contestants have to choose one correct answer for one particular question.
- The questions in all the subjects will be of Matriculation level.
- Total questions in the written test will be 100.
- Total marks in the online written exam will be 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The question paper divided into four different parts.
- Each part consists of 25 Questions and 25 Marks.
- The total time duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- As a Negative Marking Scheme, 0.25 or 1/4th marks to be deducted for each wrong answer of the candidates.
- There is no negative marking for questions unanswered.
- Candidates must download the PDF of official notification for grabbing point to point details about written examination pattern & much more.
B) PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST) SCHEME:-
|♦ PST Examination Structure ♦|
|Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Weight||Must be proportionate to Height & Age as perMedical Standards||Must be proportionate to Height & Age as per medical standards|
|Chest||80 cms (un-expanded)
85 cms (mini expansion)
C) PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) SCHEME:-
|♦ For Ladakh Region Candidates ♦|
|Race||01 Miles||06 min & 30 sec||800 meters||04 min|
|♦ For Other Region Candidates ♦|
|Race||05 Kms||24 min||1.6 Kms||08 min & 30 sec|
D) MEDICAL TEST PATTERN:-
|♦ Medical Examination Structure ♦|
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision||The visual correction of any kind not permitted even by glasses.||CP-2|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 Syllabus PDF
Check out the Syllabus for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Constable (GD) Written Examination is as follows subject wise:-
1) General Intelligence & Reasoning: In this section of General Intelligence and Reasoning, the analytical aptitude and ability to observe & distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This section may include questions from topics like analogies, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, visual memory, coding & decoding, arithmetical reasoning & figural classification, similarities & differences, non-verbal series, arithmetic number series, etc.
2) General Awareness & General Knowledge: In this section, the questions will be set to test the contestant’s General Awareness on the Environment around him. Also, the questions will be designed to test the knowledge of candidates about current events and such matters observed every day and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. In this topic, the questions related to India and its neighbouring countries. This test may include topics like History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, Scientific Research, Important Dates, General Policy, Current Events, Current Affairs, etc. NOTE: All these questions do not require any special study of any discipline.
3) Elementary Mathematics: This topic may have questions related to Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Computation of Whole Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Averages, Interest, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Discount, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Percentages, Mensuration, Similarities & Differences, Verbal & Figure Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Analogies, Judgment, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, etc.
4) English/ Hindi Language: This section will test the candidates’ ability to understand Basic English Language or Hindi Language and his/her basic comprehension. It may include topics like Correct Sentences in English, Idiomatic use of Words, Sentence Structure, Sentence Completion, Writing Ability, Grammar, Spellings, Synonyms, Antonyms, Error Recognition, Phrases, Vocabulary, etc.
How to download SSC CAPF Constable Syllabus/Pattern 2018 PDF file?
Here in this section, we have listed some steps that will help you to reach the Staff Selection Commission Syllabus for Exam of CT General Duty 57000 vacancies at the official online web page. Hence, we guide you Guys go through below-mentioned instruction and get the Syllabus PDF file as early as possible.
- STEP 01: Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission or just press the link uploaded below.
- STEP 02: Navigate to the Latest News section available in a homepage.
- STEP 03: Search a link titled as “SSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern for CAPF Constable General Duty”.
- STEP 04: As soon as you find the link, just click on it.
- STEP 05: Now, a PDF showing examination syllabus as well as the pattern will appear on your screen.
- STEP 06: Download the PDF file to your device.
- STEP 07: Take a print out and start the preparation.
- STEP 08: Please try to keep this copy in a safe place.
⇓ Quick Link ⇓
About Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग): It is a Central Government Agency headquartered at New Delhi, India. It was established in the year of 1975 on 04th of November as a Subordinate Service Commission. Later on 26th September 1977, the Central Government has renamed the Subordinate Services Commission as Staff Selection Commission. The new functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect on 01st June 1999. Its responsibility is to appoint the staff for various posts in the Ministries & Departments of the Indian Government and also in Subordinate Offices. The Commission consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. At present, Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. (Former Secretary, UPSC) is a Chairman who joined this Agency on 09th December 2015. The Organization has 07 Regional Offices and 02 Sub Regional Offices. Its regional offices are at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Mumbai, and Kolkata while sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. There are various latest central govt vacancies such as DEO, LDC, Stenographer, JE, Jr. Translators, Graduate Level Posts, etc. fill up by this department every year. To find more about the Staff Selection Commission Exams, you can visit its official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Candidates! Hope you have got the SSC GD Syllabus 2018 PDF and SSC Constable Exam Pattern related all the details by going thoroughly to this article. Don’t waste this opportunity and start the hard work to score good marks in the examination. Also, we suggest all contestants solve the previous papers of SSC GD Exam as it will help in building your confidence. Keep visiting this website to know further latest updates on Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cutoff Marks, etc. In case you are having any query related to the exam syllabus or pattern, then submit it in a below comment box. Our team experts will reply to your question. Try to keep your watch here on this web page daily for all the latest stuff. ALL THE BEST!!
|Guys! Subscribe to this website (www.techufo.in) so that we can alert you through a notification whenever any update available regarding the syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers.|