SSC GD Syllabus 2021, SSC Constable GD 2020 Exam Pattern, SSC GD Constable Previous Papers, ssc.nic.in Staff Selection Commission CAPF Constable Syllabus PDF Download Link online available here:
Hello, Friends! Are you looking to download PDF of SSC Constable GD Bharti 2021 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Sample Papers, etc. from here? Ok Good, then we will not disappoint you. You will find complete information about SSC GD 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for which you have visited this page. The Staff Selection Commission has announced a notification for recruitment of total 54953 General Duty Constables in CAPFs, i.e. CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBPF, etc. As we know, those candidates who are preparing for this recruitment process also searching previous year papers. All such aspirants can collect SSC GD Constable Previous Papers from a direct link attached with this article at the bottom.
The Commission has also made some improvement in the syllabus as well as in the pattern for improving the quality of selection process. The Commission has provided syllabus for SSC GD Constable Examination in pdf format only so all aspirants can download and then save it comfortably to their device. Contestants are advised to check the SSC Constable General Duty Exam Pattern from this portal by scrolling down.
- 1 SSC GD Syllabus 2021 | ssc.nic.in GD Constable 2020 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download PDFs
- 1.1 SSC Constable GD Bharti Exam 2021 Overview
- 1.2 SSC GD 2020 Exam Syllabus Pattern – Details
- 1.3 SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.4 SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 Syllabus PDF
- 1.5 How to download SSC CAPF Constable Syllabus/ Pattern 2021 PDF file?
- 1.6 About Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)
- 1.7 SSC Constable GD Previous Papers 2021
SSC GD Syllabus 2021 | ssc.nic.in GD Constable 2020 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download PDFs
According to a SSC Exam 2021 Official Calendar, Staff Selection Commission is about to start the recruitment process in the year 2021. The official notification to fill up huge 54953 Constable (GD) Jobs in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB CAPF Organizations will be available soon at the official website only. For the recruitment of best candidates in CAPF vacancies, the department will conduct selection process consists of Computer Based Exam – CBE, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Exam. One by one all the examinations will be held by the Commission on scheduled dates. First of all, contenders will have to pass the Written Examination for being eligible to participate in the PET & PST Examination.
As per sources, SSC GD Online Written Examination in the year of 2021 to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The written exam will be Computer Based having Multiple Choice Type 100 Objective Questions. Candidates can score maximum 100 marks from Computer based online written examination with the best preparation. All candidates should start their preparation from today onwards. For SSC Constable GD Exam Preparation Guidelines and Model Question Paper, you can refer the below description.
SSC Constable GD Bharti Exam 2021 Overview
|♦ Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Staff Selection Commission/ कर्मचारी चयन आयोग|
|Force Name:||Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)|
|Recruitment Name:||Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2020|
|Department Names:||» Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
» Border Security Force (BSF)
» Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
» Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
» Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
» National Investigation Agency (NIA)
» Special Security Force (SSF)
» Rifle Man in Assam Rifles (AR)
|Total Vacancies:||54,953 vacancies (approx.)|
|Vacancy Name:||Constable (General Duty – GD) Posts|
|Exam Registration Dates:||25th March to 15th May 2021|
|Article Category:||Constable General Duty Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, etc.|
|Selection Rounds:||a) Online Written Examination (CBE)
b) Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME)
|Online Written Exam Dates:||02nd August to 25th August 2021|
|PST & PET Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Medical Test Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Online Web Portal:||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC GD 2020 Exam Syllabus Pattern – Details
There are more than lakhs of candidates who were finding Govt Jobs after 10th pass has applied for this recruitment by submitting their application through online mode. All those candidates who have registered are now working hard by going through SSC GD Exam Pattern that recently uploaded by the officials. To score good marks in a selection process, you must refer SSC GD Previous Papers, Old Question Papers, Model Papers, Study Materials, Reference Books, etc.
Here Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Syllabus will consist of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness & General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics and Hindi/ English Language. Contestants can read out the syllabus in brief from the bottom of this web page as we have mentioned it paragraph wise. Also, we have made available the direct link to download SSC Constable GD Syllabus PDF from here. You need to scroll down this web page and press the link given in a quick link section.
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021
We have briefly mentioned exam pattern for computer based test (CBT) as well as subjects covering the online test here in this article. Participants who want to check the pattern as well as the syllabus of PST/ PET and Written Exam for CAPF Constable (GD) posts by Staff Selection Commission, can have a look at the below section.
SSC General Duty Constable Written Exam Pattern
Here in the SSC Constable GD Written Exam Pattern, there will be following subjects, number of questions and maximum marks as shown in the below table:-
|♦ Online Written Examination Structure ♦|
|Sections||Subjects/ Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|PART-1||General Intelligence & Reasoning (सामान्य बुद्धि और तार्किक शक्ति)||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|PART-2||General Awareness & General Knowledge (सामान्य जागरूकता और सामान्य ज्ञान)||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|PART-3||Elementary Mathematics (प्राथमिक गणित)||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|PART-4||Hindi/ English Languages (हिंदी और अंग्रेजी भाषा)||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|Total Questions & Marks ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks|
- The Written Examination will have only one paper.
- The Written Examination will be held in Online (Computer based Test) mode only. The Online Examination will be conducted in English & Hindi Languages.
- The nature of question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- In the paper, there will be four options for answers (A, B, C, & D) out which contestants have to choose one correct answer for one particular question.
- The questions in all the subjects will be of Matriculation level (i.e. 10th Standard Exam Level).
- Total questions in the written test will be 100.
- Total marks in the online written exam will be 100.
- Each question carries 01 (one) mark.
- The question paper divided into 04 (four) different parts.
- Each part consists of 25 Questions and 25 Marks.
- The total time duration of test will be 01 hour & 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- As a Negative Marking Scheme, 0.25 or 1/4th marks to be deducted for each wrong answer of the candidates.
- There is no negative marking for questions unanswered by candidates in CBE.
- The complete detail about syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics and English/ Hindi provided in the following passages so you guys can go through it for your information.
- Candidates must download the PDF of official notification for grabbing point to point details about written examination pattern & much more.
- Computer Based Examination Mock-Test will be made available on the Commission’s website in due course. By practicing the Mock Test, candidates will get familiar with the type of questions to be asked in the Online Exam.
- The CBT Exam Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website, in due course after completion of a written examination. Candidates can send their representation regarding answer keys in a time limit fixed by the Commission.
SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Scheme
|♦ For Ladakh Region Candidates ♦|
|Race (दौड़)||01 Miles||06 min & 30 sec||800 meters||04 min|
|♦ For Other Region Candidates ♦|
|Race (दौड़)||05 Kms||24 min||1.6 Kms||08 min & 30 sec|
SSC Constable Physical Standard Test (PST) Scheme
|♦ PST Examination Structure ♦|
|Height (ऊंचाई)||170 cms||157 cms|
|Weight (वजन)||Must be proportionate to Height & Age as per Medical Standards||Must be proportionate to Height & Age as per medical standards|
|Chest (छाती)||80 cms (un-expanded)||—|
|85 cms (mini expansion)|
SSC GD Medical Test Pattern
|♦ Medical Examination Structure ♦|
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision||Remarks|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision||The visual correction of any kind not permitted even by glasses.||CP-2 (By ISIHARA)||For a right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa. (Binocular Vision will be required.)|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 Syllabus PDF
Check out the Syllabus for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Constable (GD) Online Written Examination is as follows subject wise:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: In this section of General Intelligence and Reasoning, the analytical aptitude and ability to observe & distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This section may include questions from topics like analogies, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, visual memory, coding & decoding, arithmetical reasoning & figural classification, similarities & differences, non-verbal series, arithmetic number series, etc.
- General Awareness & General Knowledge: In this section, the questions will be set to test the contestant’s General Awareness on the Environment around him. Also, the questions will be designed to test the knowledge of candidates about current events and such matters observed every day and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. In this topic, the questions related to India and its neighbouring countries. This test may include topics like History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, Scientific Research, Important Dates, General Policy, Current Events, Current Affairs, etc. NOTE: All these questions do not require any special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This topic may have questions related to Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Computation of Whole Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Averages, Interest, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Discount, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Percentages, Mensuration, Similarities & Differences, Verbal & Figure Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Analogies, Judgment, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, etc.
- English/ Hindi Language: This section will test the candidates’ ability to understand Basic English Language or Hindi Language and his/ her basic comprehension. It may include topics like Correct Sentences in English, Idiomatic use of Words, Sentence Structure, Sentence Completion, Writing Ability, Grammar, Spellings, Synonyms, Antonyms, Error Recognition, Phrases, Vocabulary, etc.
How to download SSC CAPF Constable Syllabus/ Pattern 2021 PDF file?
Here in this section, we have listed some steps that will help you to reach the Staff Selection Commission Syllabus for Exam of CT General Duty Vacancies at the official online web page. Hence, we guide you guys go through below mentioned instruction to get the Syllabus PDF file as early as possible.
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission or just press the link uploaded below.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “CANDIDATE’S CORNER” section available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Search a link titled “SSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern for CAPF Constable General Duty”.
- 4th Step – As soon as you find the syllabus URL link, just click on it.
- 5th Step – Now, a PDF showing the examination syllabus as well as the pattern will appear on your screen.
- 6th Step – Download the SSC GD syllabus 2021 PDF file to your device.
- 7th Step – Take a print out and start the preparation for appearing in the exam.
- 8th Step – Please try to keep the PDF copy in a safe place.
♦ Quick Links ♦
About Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)
SSC is a Central Government Agency headquartered at New Delhi, India. It was established in the year of 1975 on 04th of November as a Subordinate Service Commission. Later on 26th September 1977, the Central Government has renamed the Subordinate Services Commission as Staff Selection Commission. The new functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect on 01st June 1999. Its responsibility is to appoint the staff for various posts in the Ministries & Departments of the Indian Government and also in Subordinate Offices. The Commission consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. At present, Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. (Former Secretary, UPSC) is a Chairman who joined this Agency on 09th December 2015.
The Organization has 07 Regional Offices and 02 Sub Regional Offices. Its regional offices are at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Mumbai, and Kolkata while sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. There are various latest central govt vacancies such as DEO, LDC, Stenographer, Junior Engineer (JE), Jr. Translators, Graduate Level Posts, etc. fill up by this department every year. To find more about the Staff Selection Commission Exams, you can visit its official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Constable GD Previous Papers 2021
Candidates!! Hope you guys have got the SSC GD Syllabus 2021 PDF and SSC Constable Exam Pattern related all the details by going thoroughly to this article. Don’t waste this opportunity & start the hard work to score good marks in the examination. Also, we suggest all contestants to solve the previous papers of SSC GD Exam as it will help in building your confidence. Keep visiting this website to know further all latest updates on Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cutoff Marks, etc. In case you are having any query related to the exam syllabus or pattern, then submit it in a below comment box. Our team experts will reply to your question. Try to keep your watch here on this web page daily for all the latest stuff.
“Guys! Subscribe to this website (www.techufo.in) so that we can alert you through a notification whenever any update available regarding the syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers. ALL THE BEST…!!”