Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2021, SSC DP Constable Written Exam Dates, ssc.nic.in Delhi Police Constable (Exec.) Hall Ticket, www.delhipolice.nic.in DP Online Exam Call Letter, SSC Delhi Police Admit Card Region wise Download Link Available Here:
Hello, Aspirants! For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Admit Card here we are sharing all the relevant details in this article. As per the latest news, Staff Selection Commission has uploaded an official link to download Admit Card for SSC Delhi Police Constable Written Exam at its Regional websites. Now those contestants who have applied can check their Roll Number and collect SSC DP Constable (Executive) Call letter by submitting login credentials. Before Delhi Police Constable Exam Date (27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020), candidates must generate and print their SSC DP Hall Ticket to avoid last day rush. Here in this page, eligible candidates can click on Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2021 URL attached below in a table showing SSC Region wise Website links to access e-Hall ticket directly from here.
|Latest Update: SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam 2021 Admit Card & Application Status of all regions is Available Now for download from a quick link shared at the bottom.|
For more details about दिल्ली पुलिस कांस्टेबल (कार्यकारी) परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र २०२०, go thoroughly to this blog.
- 1 Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Download | SSC Delhi Police Constable Written Exam Date & Hall Ticket @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Admit Card 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 How to download Delhi Police Constable Exam Call Letter 2021?
- 1.3 Delhi Police Constable Written Exam 2021 Admit Card Link
- 1.4 Delhi Police Constable Hall Ticket 2021 – Details
- 1.5 Information On SSC Delhi Police Constable E-Admit Card 2021
- 1.6 Documents to bring with DP Constable CBE Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.7 SSC DP Constable Call Letter 2021 – Important Instructions
- 1.8 Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.9 Delhi Police Constable PET PMT Admit Card 2021 – delhipolice.nic.in
- 1.10 SSC DP Constable Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Download | SSC Delhi Police Constable Written Exam Date & Hall Ticket @ssc.nic.in
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION will conduct Computer Based Exam CBE for recruitment of 5846 Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police at various centers throughout the country. Here Delhi Police Constable Online Exam 2020 will start on 27th Nov’20 & ends on 14th Dec’20. A massive number of candidates are appearing in the written test that is going to organize under strict supervision. Aspirants will get to know their exam date and shift timings from SSC Delhi Police Constable CBE Hall Ticket along with test centre address. The written exam of Objective type Multiple Choice Paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks to be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only.
Applicants should go through below table as we have shared a direct link to Check SSC DP Constable Application Status & Download/ Print Admit Card from NR, WR, ER, SR, CR, NER, KKR, MPR & NWR Region website. Aspirants can also check out their SSC DP CT CBE Roll Number, Time Table and City of Examination from this blog. SSC Delhi Police Call Letter will not be dispatched by post to any candidates.
SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|♦ SSC DP CT Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name:||Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination – 2020 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||5846 vacancies|
|Department Name:||Delhi Police (DP) Department|
|Selection Stages:||Online Written Test and Physical Test (PET & PMT)|
|Date of Written Exam:||27th November to 14th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date:||3-7 days before the exam date|
|Hall Ticket Download Link:||Available Below|
|Physical Exam Date:||Notified Later|
|DP Official Website:||www.delhipolice.nic.in|
|SSC Official Website:||https://ssc.nic.in/|
How to download Delhi Police Constable Exam Call Letter 2021?
Applicants, you can download your Delhi Police Constable (Male and Female) Written Exam 2021 e-Admit Card from an SSC online portal only. So the steps that we have listed will help candidates to get Hall ticket by saving their time and without facing any problem. A step-wise procedure for downloading SSC DP Constable (Exe.) Exam Admission Certificate is as follows:-
- Step 1: Visit @https://ssc.nic.in, i.e. official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Step 2: Click on the “ADMIT CARD” link available at the top section of a homepage.
- Step 3: Open your “SSC Regional Website” URL link.
- Step 4: Search an URL link named as “Download SSC Admit Card for Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Online Written Examination 2020 2021” and open it.
- Step 5: Insert your Registration Number, Roll Number, Password, Date of Birth, etc. in a login page and press the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: Finally, your call letter showing your personal and examination information will display on the web browser.
- Step 7: Download pdf file of hall ticket and keep it safe as it is an important document.
- Step 8: Take a printout to carry during participation in the online test.
Delhi Police Constable Written Exam 2021 Admit Card Link
|♦ DOWNLOAD Region wise SSC DP Constable Written Exam Hall Ticket ♦|
|Region and States/ UTs||Admit Card URL (Live Now)||Application Status||Regional Website|
|SSC Central Region (CR) Admit Card: Bihar and Uttar Pradesh (UP)||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.ssc-cr.org|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER) Admit Card: West Bengal (WB), Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island and Sikkim||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.sscer.org|
|SSC Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR) Admit Card: Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR) Admit Card: MP and Chhattisgarh||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.sscmpr.org|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER) Admit Card: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram||CLICK HERE||Check Application Status||www.sscner.org.in|
|SSC Northern Region (NR) Admit Card: Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||CLICK HERE||Check Application Status||www.sscnr.net.in|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR) Admit Card: J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Ladakh and Chandigarh||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.sscnwr.org|
|SSC Southern Region (SR) Admit Card: Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, Tamil Nadu (TN) and Telangana
||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Know Your Time, Date and Place of Examination|
|SSC Western Region (WR) Admit Card: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Goa||Download Admit Card||Check Application Status||www.sscwr.net|
Delhi Police Constable Hall Ticket 2021 – Details
Delhi Police Constable Call Letter 2021 for Written Examination as well as Roll Number will be issued only to those who have applied by the closing date and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission. Subsequently, for all the qualified aspirants, DP Constable Physical Test Admit Card will be uploaded by Delhi Police on its website, i.e. delhipolice.nic.in. The hall ticket pdf containing details like exam name, date, timing, centre address, etc. will be made available around 03 to 07 days before the test. Delhi Police Admit Card for Constable (Executive) Online Exam will provide by the Staff Selection Commission through its website of concerned Regional and Sub-Regional Office.
Only by using Registration/ Application Number, Password, DOB and other necessary details, candidates can download their SSC Delhi Police Written Exam Hall Ticket for the posts of Constables. While printing your call letter copy, please set the printer on A4 size for a better view. Candidates appearing for the exam must follow instructions given in DP Admit Card. All the necessary guidelines are available in a Hall Ticket. Also, Important points we have mentioned below that contestants need to follow during the examination process.
Information On SSC Delhi Police Constable E-Admit Card 2021
DP Constable Exam Admission Certificate – AC issued by the Staff Selection Commission will consist of the details as shown under:-
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Password for Examination
- Hall Ticket Number
- Examination Date, Reporting Time & Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Name, Date Of Birth, Sex (Male/ Female) & Category (UR, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, etc.)
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Applicant’s Contact Address
- Examination Venue Address
- Examination Pattern
- General Instructions for the Candidates
दिल्ली पुलिस कांस्टेबल एडमिट कार्ड: In order to appear for the test, it is compulsory for everyone to have a copy of hall ticket along with them. Only with a valid copy of admit card, aspirants will allow for participating in the examination process. If you guys have any query related to the Call Letter, then contact authorities or share it with us in a below comment segment. We have arranged a region-wise direct link for downloading SSC Delhi Police CBT Admit Card 2021 PDF directly from the online portal. Candidates will get their written exam entry pass from the concerned regional websites of SSC by inserting mandatory details only.
Documents to bring with DP Constable CBE Hall Ticket 2021
Aspirants should, in addition to their SSC Hall Ticket for DP Constable Computer based Test, bring the following items:-
- 2 (two) copies of latest passport size colored photographs (03 cm x 3.5 cm)
- 1 (one) Photo-bearing IDENTITY PROOF in Original having a Date of Birth as printed on the Call Letter, such as:-
- Aadhaar Card, Printout of E-Aadhaar, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Government or PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Any other photo-bearing valid Identity Card issued by the Central or State Government, etc.
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer (small bottle)
- Transparent water bottle
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admit Card (if asked).
Candidates are not allowed to attend exam if failed to produce the above documents at the examination centre & then his/ her candidature could be cancelled without any notice. If Photo ID Card does not have DOB, then carry an additional original document such as Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate, etc. in proof of the Date of Birth. Contestants will not get permission to appear in an examination in case of mismatch in Birth Date given in Hall Ticket and Photo ID or Certificate. In SSC Delhi Police Constable Admission Certificate, any other document mentioned shall also be carried by applicants on the examination day.
SSC DP Constable Call Letter 2021 – Important Instructions
|♦ Points to be noted by Candidates ♦|
|01) SSC DP CT Executive Examination Information indicating the time table and city/ centre of exam for eligible aspirants to be uploaded on the regional websites of SSC about 02 (two) weeks before the date of test.
02) The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of Computer Based Examination. Therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally.
03) While downloading your Hall Ticket from a login page of Regional websites of SSC, please do not download multiple times as Commission may block you from downloading admit card, further.
04) All applicants are suggested to set their printer on A4 Size for printing the Hall Ticket.
05) No candidate will get permission for the exam without a valid copy of Call letter. Hence, it is mandatory to download, print the hall ticket and then carry for attending the test.
06) Make sure your Admit Card does not get misused by other candidates during the selection process. Keep the Admission Certificate copy with you until the declaration of final results.
07) Contestants must be present at the venue of Written Examination on date & time given in the Admit Card. Entry will not be allowed for those arriving late.
08) Participants shall be permitted to appear in exam only at the venue as specified in their Admit Card.
09) Applicants will be permitted to participate in the examination only after the process of FRISKING and BIO-METRIC REGISTRATION done by centre officials appointed by the Staff Selection Commission.
10) During the examination, aspirants should provide their clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their Handwriting and Signature on the Commission’s Copy of Admission Certificate which should be handed over to the Invigilator.
11) An applicant can take seat only after checking his/ her roll number mentioned in the Computer Table. They should follow the instructions as communicated by the invigilator.
12) Candidates do not leave their seat in the examination hall unless not allowed by the examiner. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
13) No TA or DA will be paid to the applicants for participating in any stage of the examination.
14) Candidates appearing for the exam with prohibited items will not be allowed to sit in an examination hall. Pen and paper would be provided in the examination for rough work.
15) Applicants using drugs during the examination will get disqualified from the entire selection process.
16) Candidates who come in the inebriated (drunken) state will not be allowed entry to the venue.
17) The family, friends, guardians or any associates accompanying the contestant do not get entry inside the exam venue.
18) Any misconduct or misbehave will severely penalize by the Organization.
19) Candidates appearing in the Exam with forged Admit Card, identity proof, etc. will cost them 05 years of debarment period from the examinations of the Commission.
20) While addressing any communication to the Commission, aspirants are guided to write their Registration Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with Name, Date of Birth and Examination Name.
|[Apply Online SSC Constable GD 2021 Recruitment (57000+ Vacancies)]|
|[CHECK: Delhi Post Office Recruitment & Postal GDS Result 2021]|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
|♦ Scheme of Computer Based Examination (CBE) ♦|
|PART/ SUBJECTS NAMES||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|Part-A: General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (सामान्य बुद्धिमता और समसामयिक विषय)||50 ques.||50 marks||90 minutes|
|Part-B: Reasoning (तर्कशक्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Part-C: Numerical Ability (संख्यात्मक योग्यता)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Part-D: Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc. (कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल, एमएस एक्सेल, एमएस वर्ड, कम्युनिकेशन, इंटरनेट, डब्ल्यू डब्ल्यू डब्ल्यू और वेब ब्राउजर आदि।)||10 ques.||10 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks||01 Hour & 30 Minutes|
|EXAM TYPE = Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of Objective Type|
|EXAM STANDARD/ LEVEL = Matriculation (10th Class) Level|
|NEGATIVE MARKING = 0.25 (1/4) marks for each wrong answer|
|EXAM LANGUAGE = English & Hindi Only|
|MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS = 35% for UR, 30% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS and 25% for ESM|
Delhi Police Constable PET PMT Admit Card 2021 – delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police will issue Admit Card for Constable Physical Endurance & Measurement Test and Medical Examination, rather than not SSC. DP Department will schedule & conduct Physical Tests (PE&MT) after the release of written test result. Physical Test will be essential but of qualifying nature. Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Call Letter for PE&MT and Medical Examination will be issued by online mode only and not by post or any other modes. DP department will release hall ticket one by one region wise at its official website. Aspirants are required to follow instructions given by DP for the conduct of Physical Tests. Contestants who are not able to download DP Constable Physical Exam 2021 Hall Ticket PDF may contact officials via phone numbers given at the end of this page. DP PST/ PEMT Admit Card contains all the basic information about exam & candidate.To get these 10th pass sarkari jobs, aspirants must work hard as there will be lots of competition in the selection process.
About Delhi Police (DP): It was established in 1857 by the British Empire after the first war of freedom. It formed with the adoption of the Indian Police Act 1861. It is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). It is a law enforcement agency comes under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. Their motto is Shanti Seva Nyaya (Peace Service Justice). They have 06 ranges, 11 districts & 184 police stations. DP is the largest metropolitan police in the world, larger than London, Paris, New York and Tokyo. The department also has Helpline numbers through which people can seek for help against any crime. S. N. Shrivastava (IPS) is a Commissioner of DP and also an agency executive. Right now, this department has more than 80,000 workforces. Every annual they appoint a large number of candidates for posts such as Constables, Sub-Inspectors (SI), Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI), etc. Recently, DP has released an employment notification for Constable Job openings to hire male and female applicants in 5846 vacancies. This rozgar samachar had got a good response for the interested candidates.
Guys!! We have given Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Download Link here on this page. So come on friends hurry up for whom you are waiting, collect your Call Letter as quickly as possible before your examination. All steps for downloading the hall ticket pdf are available in this article. We will update whenever the Commission releases any information about SSC DP Constable Exam Hall Ticket. To get further all news on SSC DP CT Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Results and Final Merit List, bookmark our website www.techufo.in. Job hunters may continue to visit this page for quick updates on latest govt jobs, employment news, 10th or 12th pass bank jobs, etc.
SSC DP Constable Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
SSC will start issuing Call Letter for Online Test from 20th of November 2020 onwards by online mode through its website of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office.
Staff Selection Commission will conduct Online Written Exam on 27th Nov, 30th Nov, 01st Dec, 02nd Dec, 03rd Dec, 07th Dec, 08th Dec, 09th Dec, 10th Dec, 11th Dec & 14th Dec 2020.
Contact the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission with proof of having submitted your application if you do not find your details one week before the date of examination.
Yes. Candidates should wear a face mask at all times, carry sanitizers with them, maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters and should download the Arogya Setu app which will be checked at an entry point in the examination centre. Also, the body temperature of all candidates will get checked at the entry gate.
Candidates are not permitted to change their exam time table and venue. All candidate will have to appear in the examination only at the venue on date & time as specified in the Hall Ticket.
Mobile/ Cell Phones, Calculators, Bluetooth Devices, Pen Camera, Button Camera, Pen Drives, Vehicle Keys (including remote keys, etc.), Health Bands, SIM Cards, Head/ Ear Phones, Laptops, Tablets and any other electronic gadgets as well as Reading Materials (Paper Chits, Books, Magazines, Plain Paper, etc.) and Stationery Materials (Pen, Pencils, Clipboards, Sketch Pen, Markers, Scale, Rubber, etc.) strictly prohibited within the premises of the test venue.
You can contact the Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Help Desk at “Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009” or at the telephone numbers (011-27412715, 011-27241205 & 011-27241206) between 09.30 AM to 06.00 PM except on Sunday and National holidays.
We advise you to keep your watch on this website if you don’t want to miss any latest update on SSC Admit Card for Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam 2021. Soon our team will back with more details. Thank You.
“We wish you all the best for your exam. Good Luck!”