SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 Notification & Staff Selection Commission Online Application for CAPFs Delhi Police Sub Inspector 4300 Vacancies Released Soon to apply at ssc.nic.in:
SSC CPO SI 2023 Exam Apply Online Details: Staff Selection Commission has now released Notice for SI in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2023. The advertisement of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 already updated in the Rozgar Samachar for all degree holders who want to make their careers in Delhi Police and CAPFs. SSC Notification revealed for recruitment of Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police and SI (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces. All those candidates whose qualification and age match with SI job profile they can register their online form for Delhi Police CAPF SI Vacancy. Here eligible aspirants need to submit SSC CPO Online Application Form on or before the closing date by visiting a direct link shared below.
- 1 SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 Notification | Delhi Police CAPF Sub Inspector CPO Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC CAPF Delhi Police SI Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI Jobs 2023
- 1.4 SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI (CPO) Pay Scale
- 1.5 SSC CPO SI Exam Application Fee
- 1.6 SSC CPO SI 2023 Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form?
- 1.8 Official Link for SSC CPO SI 2023 Recruitment
- 1.9 SSC CPO SI Exam 2023 Online Registration Dates
- 1.10 SSC CPO SI 2023 Exam Pattern
- 1.11 SSC CPO SI 2023 Syllabus
- 1.12 SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2023
- 2 About Staff Selection Commission
- 3 SSC Help Desk for CPO SI 2023
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 Notification | Delhi Police CAPF Sub Inspector CPO Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
Like every year this time too, as per SSC CPO Notification, Delhi Police and CAPFs Officials are planning to appoint physically fit, energetic & good charactered Eligible Indian Citizen with brilliant track records. So for that Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Delhi Police Sub Inspector, SI in CAPFs (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB) Posts. The written exam will be conducted for 02 (two) papers. Aspirants who successfully qualified in Paper-I Exam will be invited for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. Only those who qualified in Physical Test will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination. SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI Recruitment is an employment opportunity for those looking for Central Government Job 2023 after Graduation.
Here we notify candidates that SSC SI CPO Vacancies Online Application Link will remain active from 10-08-2022 to 30-08-2022. All those aspirants who had cleared their qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from a Government approved university are suitable for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment notice. Further details about SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online Process listed in the following paragraphs.
SSC CAPF Delhi Police SI Notification 2023: Summary
|Name of the Organizer:||Staff Selection Commission (स्टाफ़ सिलेक्शन कमीशन)|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||HQ-PPII01/5/2023-PP_II|
|Examination Name:||Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||4300 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Names:||Sub Inspector (Executive & General Duty) Posts|
|Allocation of Dept wise Posts:||a) Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
b) Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
» Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
» Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
» Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
» Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
» Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Police Jobs|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online Mode only|
SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2023: Details
Let’s take a look at the details of SSC CPO SI Post-wise & Category-wise Vacancies in CAPFs & Delhi Police are as under:-
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||TOTAL||Categories|
|01.||Male Sub Inspector (Exe.) Vacancies in Delhi Police||228||103||23||54||30||18|
|02.||Female Sub Inspector (Exe.) Jobs in Delhi Police||112||51||11||27||15||08|
|03.||Male Sub Inspector (GD) Jobs in CAPFs||3791||1514||363||1044||585||285|
|04.||Female Sub Inspector (GD) Jobs in CAPFs||169||69||14||46||26||14|
|TOTAL No. of Posts ⇒||4300|
Candidates who are willing to proceed further in SSC CAPF Delhi Police SI Recruitment process for them we have described all details about eligibility for vacancies such as education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, examination/ application fees, selection method, initial dates, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI Jobs 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 30th Aug 2023):-
- Contestants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution for all posts.
- Male applicants are also required to have a Valid Driving Licence for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Posts on the date fixed for PE&MT. However, those who do not have a Valid Driving License for Motorcycle and Car are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
- For more brief details, refer the official notification by clicking on a below direct link.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01st Jan 2023):-
- Applicants age should be between 20 to 25 years (Candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2002).
- Age relaxation benefits will be applicable for reserved category aspirants in accordance with Indian Govt norms.
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 03 years
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (SCs & STs): 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service.
- Try to read out official notification for point to point information about Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS (For all Posts):-
|UR Male Candidates Only||170 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|For Candidates from Hill Areas of Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Garhwal, Kumaon, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|For all Candidates belonging to ST||162.50 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
|UR Female Candidates Only||157 cms||—||—|
|For Female Candidates from Hill Areas of Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Garhwal, Kumaon, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||155 cms||—||—|
|For all Female Candidates belonging to ST||154 cms||—||—|
|NOTE: Weight will be corresponding to height for all posts.|
SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI (CPO) Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay/ Salary: The details related to post wise pay scale as follows:-
- CAPF Sub-Inspector (GD) Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-. It is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Delhi Police Sub Inspector (Executive) Male/ Female Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-. It classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
SSC CPO SI Exam Application Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: The following application fee must be deposited through cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan or BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit Cards:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|General Category Male Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|OBC Category Male Applicants:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|All Female Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-S Category Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
SSC CPO SI 2023 Selection Process
About Mode of Selection: The most eligible young applicants will be recruited based on their marks obtained and overall performance in following selection processes:-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination (Paper-II)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Document Verification
Candidates who score above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in Physical Endurance Test/ Medical Examination. Further, only those aspirants qualified in PET/ PST and found medically fit will be allowed to attend Paper-II. To prepare for SSC CPO Sub Inspector selection rounds, you can visit the official website of the commission and download official syllabus and exam pattern. Along with that, you can also search for previous year papers, as it will help you to figure out what types of questions are asked in an exam. Aspirants who qualify in all selection rounds will get selected for a job, so guys, prepare very hard and give your best to it.
How to Apply SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form?
All those candidates interested in police vacancies must go through the instructions of SSC CPO SI Notification 2023 before applying online. Applicants must have a proper e-mail ID and mobile number, which should be active till the declaration of final result. So here is the procedure step-wise to register and apply your online application form for CAPF Delhi Police SI Recruitment Exam at the SSC official website:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission – https://ssc.nic.in.
- 2nd Step – On the home page, press the mouse pointer on the “Register Now” link for a Part-I Registration process.
- 3rd Step – Now, enter every compulsory field (Basic Details, Additional Details, Contact Details, Photo Signature and LTI) of the application form without making any errors.
- 4th Step – After inserting details, click on the ‘I Agree’ option.
- 5th Step – Within a few minutes, your Registration ID No. and Password will be displayed on the device.
- 6th Step – Now, this time, Re-login to “Part-II Registration” with the help of provided User ID and Password.
- 7th Step – If applicable, then pay your application fees via online or offline mode.
- 8th Step – At last, upload a recent (i.e. not more than three months old) passport size color photograph (without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible) and scanned signature in jpeg format.
- 9th Step – Download and then print out the hard copy of the submitted form for next usages.
Official Link for SSC CPO SI 2023 Recruitment
|SSC SI CPO Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SSC SI CPO 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Live Soon)|
SSC CPO SI Exam 2023 Online Registration Dates
All candidates are requested to check out the following SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 Important dates as and when they start filling up the application at the official website:-
|EVENTS||DATES & TIME|
|Date of Advertisement:||Yet to be announced|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Generate Offline Challan:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Make Online Fee Payment:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee through SBI Challan:||Yet to be announced|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges:||Yet to be announced|
|Dates for Availability of Paper-I Admit Card:||03 to 07 days prior exam date|
|Examination Dates for Paper-I (CBE):||To be announced soon|
|Paper-I Result Declaration Date:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Availability of Physical Exam Admit Card:||07 days before exam date|
|Physical Examination Dates:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Paper-II Admit Card:||01 week before exam date|
|Paper-II Examination Date:||To be announced soon|
|Paper-II Result Announcement Date:||To be announced soon|
|Detailed Medical Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be announced soon|
SSC CPO SI 2023 Exam Pattern
Here are the complete details about SSC Exam Pattern for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF 2023:-
|♦ Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) Structure ♦|
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 ques.||50 marks||120 minutes|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50 ques.||50 marks|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50 ques.||50 marks|
|IV||English Comprehension||50 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||02 hours|
|♦ Physical Endurance Test (PET) Structure ♦|
|S. N.||Description||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|a.||100 Metres Race||16 secs||18 secs|
|b.||1.6 Kms Race||6.5 mins||−|
|c.||800 Metres Race||−||04 mins|
|d.||Long Jump||3.65 metres (3 chances)||2.7 metres (3 chances)|
|e.||High Jump||1.2 metres (3 chances)||0.9 metres (3 chances)|
|f.||Shot put (16 Lbs)||4.5 metres (3 chances)||−|
|♦ Written Examination (Paper-II) Structure ♦|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language & Comprehension||200 ques.||200 marks||02 hours|
SSC CPO SI 2023 Syllabus
|♦ Computer Based Exam Indicative Syllabus ♦|
SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2023
Admission Certificate Details: The Commission will issue Admit Card for appearing in the Online Examination (Paper-I), Physical Test and Written Exam (Paper-II) through its official websites of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. An online facility for download of Admission Certificates (AC) will be available around 3-7 days before the examination. The Admit Cards will not be issued by post at any stage of the test. Candidates will be able to download their Admit Cards only by login through credential details. Eligible contestants are suggested to visit our website and SSC HQ regularly for updates and information on the examination. Check out the following link for complete details about Admit Card:-
About Staff Selection Commission
It is an Organization which directly works under the control of Indian Government. The main work of this commission is to acquire most qualified staff for the Departments of Ministries and Subordinate Offices. It was established in the year of 1975 on 04 November i.e. exactly more than 40 years ago. The head and corporate office of this selection commission is situated in New Delhi, India. It was formally called as Subordinate Services Commission. Mr. Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. (Former Secretary, UPSC) joined as Chairman of this organization in the month December 2015.
Annually, this commission recruits huge numbers of young skilled people by publishing the employment notices of CGL, CHSL, Steno ‘C’ & ‘D’, JE, GD-Constable, JHT and many others. All those who interested are advised to visit the official website for further more details.
SSC Help Desk for CPO SI 2023
|Contact Address:||Government of India (GOI),
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Department of Personnel and Training,
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Hey, Guys! Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) just by using Ctrl+D shortcut key and collect further time to time latest news about SSC CPO SI Recruitment through this page. In a short period, our TechUFO teams will update information related to the PET/ PST Exam Schedule, Date, Timetable, Written Test Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Model Papers, Reference Materials, Cutoff Marks, Merit List & Results here. If anyone wishes to clear their doubts, then please drop your valuable questions in a comment box provided below. Our team will reply as fast as they can. Subscribe to this website for receiving all updates on latest State & Central Government Jobs at your device.
All The Best Guys for SSC SI CPO Recruitment Examination & THANK YOU for going through this article…!!