Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for Clerk Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.karnatakabank.com official website:
Important Update!! Are you waiting for new job openings in Karnataka Bank Limited?? If yes, then we have one of the most awaited good news for you guys. Just now, the current employment news published for the latest recruitment of Clerks in Karnataka Bank so those who are interested can utilize this opportunity. The authority officials are looking for dynamic individuals to fill up these Clerk vacancies in its branches or offices located across India. Willing candidates can download Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification 2016-17 pdf file using an official URL link uploaded below. By referring the advertisement, you will get perfect idea about this recruitment process. It is right chance for those who have missed IBPS and SBI recruitment recently to build their careers in govt banks. Those people are eligible for clerk vacancy can click on Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link available at the careers section of the official website. The last date to apply online application is decided as 21/12/2016, so hurry up and submit your forms as early as possible. Check out eligibility criteria, selection process and key dates from below details.
About Karnataka Bank Limited: It is a Private Sector Banking Organization established 92 years ago on 18th February 1924 at Mangaluru, India. It is a major banking institution designated as an A1+- Class scheduled commercial bank by RBI. This organization has developed a comprehensive range of customized products & services suitable for every kind of market, trade or perceived need in Business and Personal. Their branches are available in 21 Indian states and 02 Union territories. As on 14th Sept’17, it has registered a network of 736 branches and above 1311 ATM’s across 21 Indian states and two Union territories. They provide various facilities like borrowing, deposits, retail banking, corporate banking, finance, and insurance. The organization believes in total quality products at all levels. They have deployed the most modern information technology to deliver products & services for a long-term relationship. It has over 6500 employees. For banking sector jobs seekers, they provide every detail and application link at their online portal. Every annual, they published employment advertisement to recruit new employees for various category posts. You are advised to visit official website karnatakabank.com for complete information.
The Karnataka Bank Ltd Clerk Recruitment 2017 Advertise disclosed so those want to apply can start registration process by visiting the official website. There is no specification about number of vacancies in the official notification. The board will announce total posts later after completion of application process. If you are willing to grab latest Karnataka govt jobs, then go for this employment opportunity. Eligible and interested contestants can submit their form through on-line mode from 01st to 21st December 2016. Here we want to inform everyone that no other mode of application will accept by the official website. Those applications received after a due date will not consider for registration. To apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application, you should hold Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. For Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs Age Limit, minimum 18 years and 26 years will be required as on cutoff date 01st Dec’16. The recruitment board will appoint aspirants based on their performance in on-line test and interview. Read the remaining part of article for useful details about this recruitment process.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Bank Limited
Total Vacancies: N/A
Post Name: Clerks
Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in the state
Pay Scale (per month):
- For pay scale related details, we suggest you refer notification from a link arranged below.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupee)
- SC/ST Category Applicants: Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupee)
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Kindly pay your fee using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
Recruitment Process: In On-line mode
Hello, Friends!! Please don’t forget to refer official advertisement from the web page. It will help you to know the eligibility criteria and other instructions. The higher authority has mentioned all the necessary details in the official site through notification. The notification pdf image file can download by visiting the on-line web portal. You can also directly download it from this article by referring below links. As we know, many of candidates searching online application process for Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2017 from this page. We have provided some simple steps in the article so that contestants can submit their forms without facing any problem. How to submit on-line forms related instruction available below.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01-12-16):
Aspirants must have been born after 02-12-1990 and before 01-12-1998.
- Above 18 years and below 26 years of age for Unreserved Categories
- Those who belong to SC/ST Category will be upper age relaxation by 05 years.
Minimum Qualifications (as on 01-12-16):
Interested candidates must have the following qualification from any recognized university.
- Graduate in any of the following discipline with at least 50 % marks
- Computer Application
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Applicants should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi as well as English
Note: Those who are waiting for Degree exam results not eligible for this process.
To get clerk vacancy, all the candidates need to clear following selection process with good performance:
- Online Examination
Key Dates to Remember:-
- Date to Start Online Registration of Applications: 01st December 2016
- Closure Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21st December 2016
- Due Date for On-line Fee Payment: 21st December 2016
- Last Date to Edit Application Details: 21st December 2016
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 05th January 2017
- Call Letter Availability Date: January 2017
- On-line Test Date: February 2017
Steps to Apply Online Karnataka Bank Clerk Application Form 2016-17:-
- Open the official website or just click on a direct URL link provided below.
- In a home page, click on Careers link available at the top.
- In a next page, you see a link labeled as Notification for Recruitment of Clerks.
- First of all, download the advertisement and read the necessary details without wasting time.
- Next step, click on the option “Apply On-line” which is available in Careers section.
- Now, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details & Email-ID.
- A Registration Number and Password will generate on your screen.
- Re-log in using Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up the online recruitment form and verify the details.
- Upload the images of scanned photo, signature, and other certificates
- At last, click on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- Now again click on “Payment” Tab and pay your fees using on-line sources.
- Press “SUBMIT” button for final submission.
- Take a printout of applied application form and e-Receipt for further usage.
Call letter related details:-
- You have to visit the official site to download call letter for on-line examination by entering Registration Number, Roll Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- We will update Admit card download link whenever published by the authority.
Online Web Portal: www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 of Clerk posts, an opportunity for those eligible people who since long time looking to get jobs in public sector banks. Candidates can bookmark this web page to get upcoming updates on this recruitment. Soon we will back with On-line Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Call Letter, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result updates. Follow our website www.techufo.com regularly for government jobs related latest news. ALL THE BEST!!
Important Note: It is noticed that, some unscrupulous persons are collecting money by making false promises of vacancy in this Bank. This recruitment to be done through IBPS conducted written test and personal interview. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to the attempt of such unscrupulous persons. This organization will not take responsibility for the same.