Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification for Probationary Clerk Vacancies released to Apply Online Application Form at www.karnatakabank.com:
Important Update!! Are you waiting for new job openings in Karnataka Bank Limited?? If yes, then we have one of the most awaited good news for you guys. Just now, the current employment news published for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks in Karnataka Bank so those who are interested can utilize this opportunity. The authority is looking for dynamic individuals to fill up Clerk vacancies in its branches or offices located across India. Willing candidates can download Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification 2020 pdf file using an official URL link uploaded below. By referring the advertisement, you will get perfect idea about this recruitment process. Those people are eligible for KBL clerk vacancy can click on Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link available at the bottom of this website. The last date to apply online application is decided as 20-07-2019 so hurry up and submit your forms as early as possible. Check out eligibility criteria, selection procedure and key dates from below details.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification | KBL Probationary Clerk Vacancies Apply Online @www.karnatakabank.com
- 1 Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification | KBL Probationary Clerk Vacancies Apply Online @www.karnatakabank.com
- 1.1 Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Steps to Apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2020:-
- 1.4 Karnataka Bank Clerk 2020 Selection Process
- 1.5 karnatakabank.com Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- 1.6 KBL Recruitment 2020 Exam Call Letter
Guys!! The Karnataka Bank Ltd Clerk Recruitment 2020 Advertise disclosed so those want to apply can start the registration process by visiting the official website. There is no specification about number of vacancies in the KBL official notification. The board will announce total posts later after completion of application process. If you are willing to grab latest Karnataka govt jobs, then go for this employment opportunity. Eligible one can submit their form through on-line mode from 10th to 20th of July 2019. Here we want to inform everyone that no other mode of application will accept by the official website. Those applications received after due date will not consider for registration. To apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application, you should hold Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. For Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs Age Limit, maximum 26 years will be required as on cutoff date 01st July-19. The recruitment board will appoint aspirants based on their performance in on-line test and interview. Read the remaining part of article for KBL Probationary Clerk Recruitment process related more information.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Details
|♦ KBL Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Post Name:||Probationary Clerk|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 37,000/- pm|
|Job Category:||Banking Sector Jobs|
|Job Location:||Karnataka State|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Probationary Period:||06 months|
|Help Desk Number:||0824-2228222|
Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-07-2020):-
- Above 18 years and below 26 years for Unreserved Categories
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993.
- Those who belong to SC/ ST Category will be upper age relaxation by 05 years.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01-07-2020): Candidates must have the following qualification from any UGC recognized university.
- Graduate in any of the following discipline with at least 60% marks (First Class) or equivalent grade:-
- Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Application, Business Administration, Business Management, etc.
- Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak any one of the vernacular/ state languages along with Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates who are awaiting results of degree exam or pursuing degree shall not be eligible for this process.
KBL APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE):-
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupee) plus applicable GST
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupee) plus applicable GST
- Mode of Fee Payment: Kindly pay your fee using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
Steps to Apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2020:-
Hello, Friends!! Please don’t forget to refer official advertisement from the web page. It will help you to know the eligibility criteria and other instructions. The higher authority has mentioned all the useful details in the official site (https://karnatakabank.com/careers) through notification. The notification pdf image file can download by visiting the on-line web portal. You can also directly download it from this article by referring below links. As we know, many of candidates searching online application process for Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2020 from this page. We have provided some simple steps in the article so that you guys can submit your form without facing any problem. How to submit online form related instruction available below.
|♦ Process to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website or just click on a direct URL link provided below.
Step 02: In a home page, click on Careers link available at the top.
Step 03: In a next page, you see a link labeled as KBL Notification for Recruitment of Clerks.
Step 04: First of all, download the advertisement and read the necessary details without wasting time.
Step 05: Next step, click on the option “Apply On-line” which is available in Careers section.
Step 06: Now, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details & Email-ID.
Step 07: A Registration Number and Password will generate on your screen.
Step 08: Re-log in using Registration Number and Password.
Step 09: Fill up the online recruitment form and verify the details.
Step 10: Upload the images of scanned photo, signature, and other certificates
Step 11: At last, click on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
Step 12: Now again click on “Payment” Tab and pay your fees using on-line sources.
Step 13: Press “SUBMIT” button for final submission.
Step 14: Take a printout of applied application form and e-Receipt for further usage.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2020 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: To get clerk vacancy in KBL, all the candidates need to clear the following selection process with good performance:-
- Online Examination (The Written Exam will be held on 03rd August 2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru.)
- Interview (Those who qualify the online test will be eligible for an Interview.)
karnatakabank.com Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates & Time ♦|
|Date to Start Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for On-line Fee Payment:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Call Letter Availability Date:||15 days prior exam date|
|On-line Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Interview Schedule:||To be notified later|
KBL Recruitment 2020 Exam Call Letter
- You have to visit the official website to download KBL call letter for on-line exam by inserting your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- We will update the Admit Card Download link whenever published by officials. Also, the authority may send Intimation to download examination Admit Cards through the registered e-mail ID.
About Karnataka Bank Limited: It is a Private Sector Banking Organization established 92 years ago on 18th February 1924 at Mangaluru, India. It is a major banking institution designated as an A1+- Class scheduled commercial bank by RBI. This organization has developed a comprehensive range of customized products & services suitable for every kind of market, trade or perceived need in Business and Personal. Their branches are available in 21 Indian states and 02 Union territories. As on 14th Sept’17, it has registered a network of 736 branches and above 1311 ATM’s across 21 Indian states and two Union territories. They provide various facilities like borrowing, deposits, retail banking, corporate banking, finance, and insurance. The organization believes in total quality products at all levels. They have deployed the most modern information technology to deliver products & services for a long-term relationship. It has over 6500 employees. For banking sector jobs seekers, they provide every detail and application link at their online portal. Every annual, they published employment advertisement to recruit new employees for various category posts. You are advised to visit official website karnatakabank.com for complete information.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 of Clerk posts, an opportunity for all those eligible people who since long time looking to get jobs in public sector banks. It is the right chance for those who have missed IBPS and SBI recruitment recently to build their careers in govt banks. It is noticed that some unscrupulous persons are collecting money by making false promises of vacancy in this KBL Bank. This recruitment to be done through IBPS conducted written test and personal interview. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to the attempt of such unscrupulous persons. The higher authority will not take responsibility for the same. Candidates can bookmark this web page to get upcoming updates on this recruitment. Soon we will back with On-line Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Call Letter, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Merit List & Result updates. Follow our website www.techufo.in regularly for government jobs related latest news. ALL THE BEST!!