Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 notification has been advertise along with application form for the total 1167 vacancies of Male Constable/Lady Constable Posts at www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in authroized web portal.
The Police Recruitment Board of Kolkata has recently circulated fresh Employment News regarding Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2017 to acquire most eligible Male and Female contestants. As per advertisement, the department officials are specially looking to fill up young, physically fit, courageous and energetic individuals with good character for upcoming 1167 KPRB Constable Jobs. Now, it is best notification for passionate candidates who are searching West Bengal Government Jobs, as they utilize this golden opportunity to grab by applying online/offline application.
Kolkata Police was formed in 1856 with an aim of policing metropolitan area in city, as defined under Calcutta Police and Suburban Police Act, 1866. It is one of the six police forces of the Indian State of West Bengal. The mandatory functions of department are maintaining law and order in the city, detection of crime, traffic management and coordinating various citizen-centric services. Presently, it has more than 8 divisions covering 70 Police Stations within a territorial jurisdiction of 243 sq km.
This force uses various modern technologies to handle unconventional crimes, terrorism and related activities. Regularly it comes with employment notice in order to recruit best workforce for particular vacancy. Now, it has invited application from Indian Citizen to hire job vacancies for 1061 male posts and 106 women posts in department. It’s a dream of each and every responsible contestant to grab latest police jobs under this organization.
According to advertise, all the appropriate applicants who wish to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 should have cleared Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent. Qualified and intrigued job seekers can submit application form through online or offline modes from 20th November to 19th December, 2016. Aspirants must note that incomplete or defective application will be summarily rejected. The selection procedure will be done under the strict supervision and it consist PMT, PET, Written Test, Interview, Medical Examination, Character Verification followed by Training.
Before applying, interested candidates for defense jobs are requested to go through all the eligibility norms by referring KPRB Official Notification. Contestants are advised to proceed further only if they fulfill all the conditions for avoiding any type of disappointment at later stage. The general instruction related to vacancies, educational qualifications, upper age limit, salary, modes of selections, initial dates, application fee and steps for ‘How to Apply Application Form’ are explained below. For regular updates about Sarkari Naukari 2017 in India visit our site at regular interval.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancies Details:
Unit: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
Job Category: Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in State
Application Mean: Online/Offline
Total Vacancies: 1167 posts
- Male Constable – 1061 seats
- Lady Constable – 106 seats
KPRB Constable Vacancy 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants having passed Madhyamik Examination under W.B.B.S.E or its equivalent exam are eligible for above mentioned posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017):
- Candidate age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC-A/OBC-B Quota.
- The upper age limit is also beneficial to Ex-Serviceman/Home Guard serving as per existing Govt. Rules.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For all categories of aspirants expect ST/SC (of local state) should pay fees of Rs. 150/-.
Pay Scale (per month):
Note: Admissible allowances and prospect of future promotion are subject to exiting Rule.
- The selected contestants will receives best Pay Band of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- (PB 2) plus Grade Pay of 2,600/-
The male and lady contenders will be recruited for total 1167 kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in jobs on the basis of below described tests:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test (90 marks)
- Personal Interview (10 marks)
- Medical Test
- Verification of Character and Antecedents
- Training Session
How to fill Kolkata Police Constable Application Form 2017?
- Login to the official website of board.
- In homepage, select the “KPRB Constable Recruitment 2017” link and click on it.
- Now on next page, link for online/offline application will be display.
- Select your mode and fill up all the asked details such as name, education qualifications, address, etc. without making spelling mistakes.
- For online mode: before submitting, candidates need to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- For offline mode: take print out of filled form and sent via postal address along with all necessary documents.
Address for Communication:
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board,
112, Ripon Street,
New Wireless Building,
3 rd Floor, Kolkata – 700016
Important Dates for Applicants:-
- Release Date for Official Notification PDF file: To be Notified Soon
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submitting Online/Offline Application Form: Update Soon
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: Update Later
Official website: www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Stay tune with us and bookmark our portal techufo.in for ascertaining developments of recruitment process time to time. We will soon provide you Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Keys and Results in our website. ALL THE BEST!!