MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Online Application Form for 374 Postman Mail Guard posts has released to apply at www.dopmp.in:
Good news for MP Govt Jobs Finders…!!! The Madhya Pradesh Postal Department has already published latest Notification Rectt /2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III on 09th of April’16 to hire appropriate candidates in their divisions. According to this updated notice, MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 of Postman and Mail Guard posts was revealed to fill up total 374 vacancies in Postal/ Railway Mail Service Division. In recent times, those all intrigued candidates searching 10th pass Govt Careers can go further and apply for Madhya Pradesh Postman jobs. All the interested and willing candidates can utilize this golden opportunity by submitting MP Postal Circle Apply Online Form at dopmp.in before the due date i.e. 05th of May’16. Here, we guide every single candidate read out this article to check eligibility criteria for MP Post Office vacancies and much other useful information below.
About Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle: It is headquartered in Bhopal City. Its main work is to manage the day-to-day functions of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices via their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. It is divided into 02 Regions namely Indore Region and H.Q. Region. It comprises of 20 postal divisions and 03 RMS divisions. The Indore region is headed by The Postmaster General and Postal/ RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Every year, it issues fresh employment news for those candidates looking to grab MP Dak Vibhag vacancies by clearing all selection tests. Now this year, it has invites applications from well-qualified for filling up 367 Postman in Post Offices and 07 Mail Guard in Mail Offices by conducting direct recruitment examination.
All qualified contestants are requested to apply for MP Postal Circle Direct Recruitment 2016 only through online mode because no other option is made available by the department. Please note that manual applications will not be accepted by the organization. The registration of MP Postman online applications has commenced from 10.04.16 at 00.00 hrs and will be closed on 05.05.16 at 23.59 hrs. Remember, once application form submitted by the candidates then further no data can be modified or altered. All those passionate individuals who wish to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office Jobs 2016-17 must have Matriculation qualification or its equivalent. Candidates must note that if they register more than one application then his/ her candidature will liable to rejected without any communication. The age of every general quota candidate must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 05.05.16. The board officials will provide admit card for aptitude test through its main portal. Only those contestants will able to download admit card who has submitted their registration form successfully without making any mistake.
Whenever you fill up a registration form, at that time don’t forget to through Madhya Pradesh Postal Dept Notification 2016-17 as it will be helpful for being sure about essential eligibility criteria. All the details related to MP Mail Guard Recruitment such as educational qualifications, upper age limit, examination fees, important dates, selection procedure, salary, probation period and syllabus are listed below.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department
Total No. of Vacancies: 374 seats
- Postman – 367 seats
- Mail Guard – 07 seats
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job location: In M.P. State
Apply Mode: On-line only
Probation Time Period: two years
Salary (per month):
- Pay Scale of (Pay Band-I) Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-
Application Fees (Mandatory for All Categories):
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
- General and OBC Category: Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Category: No Examination Fees
Madhya Pradesh Postal Jobs Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on 05th of May’16):
- For Unreserved Category: Above 18 years and Below 27 years
- Upper age limit will be extended for reserved quota candidates as per the Government of India orders.
- All the applicants must have cleared their Matriculation Exam or Equivalent from a Government recognized board/ university.
- Applicants will be selected for respective jobs on the basis of their marks obtained in Aptitude Test
How to fill MP Postman Online Application Form 2016?
- Go to the authorized website.
- In a home page, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment of Postman/ Mail Guard in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, 2016”.
- First, download an official notification pdf file and read it carefully.
- Now, go back to home page and click on “Apply” link.
- Fill up the form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar Number, Communication Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- Upload your Photograph (file size: 50 KB, file type: Jpeg/ jpg) and Signature (file size: 40 KB, file type: Jpeg/ jpg).
- Verify all the declaration made under the application form before final submission.
- At last, re-check entered details and then click on “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of submitted form for the further usage.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05th May 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date to Pay Fees: 09th May 2016
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Date: 19th June 2016 onward
- Date of Aptitude Test: 26th June 2016
- Result Declaration Date: In last week of July 2016
Official Website: www.dopmp.in
Latest Update: All the interested job-seekers are advised to hurry up as the registration of online application will be closed on 05/05/16. We have provided all the required details on this page so grab it and submit your form as quickly as possible before the due date.
Save our techufo.in website to your browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key so that you can receive next updates on MPO Postman Recruitment like MP Postal Circle Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. Candidates can comment us regarding their query or doubts by putting it in a feedback box. We will do best to find out perfect solutions of your asked questions within a short period after you submit it in a comment box, THANK YOU.