North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for NCR Allahabad Act Apprentice 703 Vacancies released to apply at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in official website:
TThe North Central Railway, Allahabad has recently disclosed latest Employment News of this week by publishing to their online web portal. This advertisement was regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 to fill up most eligible contestants in the post of Act Apprentice Training. It is an encouraging notification for the candidates who are searching central government jobs. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity by submitting RRC NCR Allahabad Online Application Form on or before 15.08.2017. The authority officials of a board are especially looking to acquire young energetic and talented individuals with proven academic records for upcoming 703 NCR Apprentice Jobs. To know more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and Registration Dates, refer below passages.
The North Central Railway Zone came into existence in the year of 2003 on 1st April. It spans over parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Haryana with about 3062 route km. It is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The headquarters of this zone located at Allahabad. It is famously known as the “Work Horse of Indian Railways”. The NCR Zone spread across 3 Divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. This zone is headed by Chairman and assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer. The sanctioned strength of the Cell has 11 Group C posts including that of the CA and 08 Group D posts. It entrusted with the responsibility for making recruitment to all Group D posts including recruitment under PwD quota on Zonal Railway on NCR and other units. On a regular basis, it comes up with latest notification to hire most eligible candidates for various Group D posts. Those who are dreaming for 10th pass sarkari naukri can apply for the vacancies released by the RRC NCR Zone.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Finally, Good News for those searching Central Govt Vacancies in Indian Railways. The Board has invited NCR Applications for engagement of Act Apprentices in Mechanical C & W, Electric Loco Shed and TMS Kanpur, Allahabad Division. All those intrigued applicants who are willing to submit online application for NCR Allahabad Apprentice Vacancy 2017 must have at least passed 10th class examination with 50% marks from a recognized board/institution. Here we notify qualified and interested aspirants that the last date of submitting a complete application form in all respects at the office is 15th August 2017. Job seekers are requested not to miss the due date of submission as afterwards it will be not accepted under any circumstances. There will be no written examination and personal interview/oral exam in the selection process. In fact, the merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ academic marks and performance. (Also Read and Apply For Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 by going through eligibility details.)
NCR Allahabad Apprentice Notification 2017 PDF
All those passionate candidates seeking for latest Indian Railway Jobs are guided to understand all the eligibility norms and conditions as prescribed under the official notification. Those who are looking to download NCR Allahabad Notification No. 01/2017 for Apprentice Jobs can press the official link attached with this article at the bottom. All are advised to apply for these North Central Railway 703 Apprentice vacancies only if fulfills the eligibility criteria. The complete information about vacancies such as essentials qualification, age limit, training location, salary, selection criteria, initials dates, application fees, etc. explained below. (Also, check out Indian Rail Safety Staff Bharti 2017 and RRB 23801 ALP Jobs Notification to find out useful details.)
North Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of the Board: Railway Recruitment Cell, NCR
Notification No.: E.MISC/EG-II/ACT.APPR/2017
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 703
Allocation of Trade wise Department & Post Details:-
|Sr. No.||Trade Name||Dept Name||Vacancies|
|01.||Tech. Carpenter||Mech. (C&W)||11|
|02.||Tech. Fitter||Mech. (C&W)||335|
|03.||Tech. Painter||Mech. (C&W)||05|
|04.||Tech. Welder (Gas & Elect.)||Mech. (C&W)||13|
|05.||Tech. Armature Winder||Elect/RS/TMS||47|
|11.||Tech. Welder (Gas & Elect.)||Elect/RS/TMS||09|
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Allahabad
Application/Registration Mode: Offline Mode
Training Period: One Year
Application Due Date: 15.08.17
- Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Candidates.
- No fees for SC, ST, PH & Women Applicants.
NCR Apprentice Pay Scale (per month): Qualified contestants will get good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances as per Government Norms. Download the official notification from below link to refer more details about pay scale.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 31/12/17): As per the official notification, those who apply for this NCR Recruitment process they must have following age criteria category wise as on mentioned cutoff date.
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in the case of SC/ST Quota and THREE years in the case of OBC Category.
- Appropriate applicants should have passed SSC/10th Class Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) from a Government approved Board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- The contestants will be recruited based on total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an Education Institution. In the selection process, there will be no written test or interview only candidates appointed based on their 10th board exam marks.
Training Period and Location (Not-Fixed):-
- Training period will be as per the letter of Railway Board RBE No.-119/2002
- Training place will be Wagon Repair Workshop Jhansi and Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli.
How to Download & Apply NCR Apprentice Application Form 2017?
Hello, Friends! It is a great opportunity for both freshers and experienced people waiting for job openings in NCR. If you are interested in this recruitment process, then need to submit your application after filling up and attaching necessary documents. Keep all the required details and documents ready whenever you start the procedure. The recruitment application form can be applied by an offline process only. For notification PDF file, contestants should not worry as they can find it using a link posted here on this page at the bottom. Those who don’t have any idea about how to get application and how to apply it can follow the process given below point to point.
- Open the official website.
- In a homepage, go to the option named as “News & Recruitment”.
- In next page, select the link “North Central Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2017” and then click on it.
- First of all, download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned in it.
- If eligible, then proceed further and fill up application form with necessary details.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach required documents and certificates with the application.
- Verify the filled up details are correct or not.
- At last, send the application form to the address given below.
- All the contestants are advised to keep one copy of their application along with until the completion of a recruitment process.
North Central Railway
Office of Sr. Divisional Officer, Allahabad
(Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section-Room No. 112)
ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates:-
Candidates can check the Registration Dates and Fee Payment Dates from the following description. All the contestants are requested to submit their application within the dates mentioned below to avoid any disappointment. Candidates who miss the last date to register offline application form at the postal address provided above can not apply at a later stage.
- Official Notification Date: 07.07.2017
- Opening Date to Apply Application Form: 07.07.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 15.08.2017 (05:45 PM)
- Due Date to Deposit Unpaid Application Fee: 15.08.2017
- Release Date of Merit List: September/October 2017
Result/Merit List Details: All those contestants who have applied their applications can download the Merit List from an official website link available below. The board will declare results after at least 01-02 months of the registration process closed. We will update a list of selected candidates here on this page soon after official declaration.
NCR Allahabad Apprentice Jobs Notification ⇒ Download PDF File
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Application ⇒ Download Now
www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in | www.mponline.gov.in | www.rrcald.org
If you interested to apply for RRC NCR Allahabad Apprentice Recruitment process, then click on above links and submit your application before the deadline. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for next updates on Result and Merit List. Those contestants having any query can contact Railway Recruitment Cell Authority through an official website. For upcoming Central Govt Vacancies news, you may follow our website on a regular interval. All The Best Guys, Stay tuned to find next updates on this webpage very soon.
|Job seekers can subscribe to this website Techufo.in and never miss any single update regarding the NCR Latest Recruitment in future.|