North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification No. 01/2015JHS/WS AND RSK/WS/STLI have been already out for the 413 vacancies of Act Apprentice along with prescribed application format at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in authorized website.
The North Central Railway, Jhansi has recently disclosed fresh Employment News via main web portal. This advertisement was regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 to fill up most eligible contestants in the post of Act Apprentice Training. It is an encouraging notification for the candidates who are searching government naukari, as they can make use of this opportunity to grab by submitting application form. The authority officials of board are specially looking to acquire young energetic and talented individuals with proven academic records for above upcoming 413 NCR Jobs.
North Central Railway Zone came into existence in the year of 2003 on 1st April and span over parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Haryana with about 3062 route km. It is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The headquarters of this zone is located at Allahabad. It is famously known as the “Work Horse of Indian Railways” which spreads across 3 divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra.
Before applying, all the intrigued applicants who are willing to participate for NCR Apprentice Vacancy must have at least passed 10th class examination with 50% marks from a recognized board/institution. Here we notify to qualified and interested aspirants that last date of receiving complete application form in all respects in the office is 29th December, 2015. Job seekers are requested not to miss the due date of submission afterwards it will not be accepted at any circumstances. There will be no written examination and personal interview/oral exam in this selection. In fact, merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic marks.
All those passionate candidates seeking for latest Indian Railway Jobs are guided to understand all the eligibility norms and conditions as prescribed under NCR Official Notification. The entire detailed information about vacancies, essentials qualification, age limit, training location, salary, selection criteria, initials dates, application fees, etc. are explained below.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details:
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 413
A) Wagon Repair, Jhansi: 388 Posts
- Fitter – 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 102 Posts
- Painter – 32 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance – 19 Posts
- Machinist – 17 Posts
- Electrician – 17 Posts
- Crane Operator – 04 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02 Posts
B) Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli: 25 Posts
- Fitter (Millwright Mech.): 25 Posts
Application/Registration Mode: Offline
Age Limit (as on 31/12/15):
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in case of SC/ST Quota and THREE years in case of OBC Category.
- Appropriate applicants should have cleared SSC/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks from a government approved board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Not Mentioned
Pay Scale (per month):
- Notified soon
Training Period and Location:
- Training period will be as per the letter of Railway Board RBE No.-119/2002
- Training place will be Wagon Repair Workshop Jhansi and Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli.
- The contestants will be recruited on the basis of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an education Institute.
How to fill NCR Apprentice Training Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized website.
- In homepage, go to the option named “News & Recruitment”.
- In next page, select the link “North Central Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2015-16” and click on it.
- First of all download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned.
- If eligible then proceed further and fill up application in the prescribed format with asked data.
- Verify filled form and fix a recent passport size photograph on it.
- At last, send it to the address given below.
The Office of the Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section),
Wagon Repair Workshop,
North Central Railway,
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh),
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form – 29.12.2015 (05:45 P.M.)
Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Official website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in