North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification & Online Application for RRC NCR Trade Apprentice 480 Vacancies under DRM Office, Jhansi (UP) Released Apply Online Form at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in:
North Central Railway, Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh has released latest Employment News of this week for Apprentice Posts at its online web portal. RRC Notification is regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 to select the most eligible aspirants for Act Apprenticeship Training in Jhansi (JHS) Division for the year 2019-20. It is an opportunity for those looking for Railway Apprentice Vacancy. Eligible candidates can submit RRC NCR Apprentice Online Application Form on or before 16-04-2021 from a direct link given below. For NCR Trade Apprentice Job Openings, RRC will fill up 480 vacancies based on academic merits. To know all details on North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Registration Dates, etc., refer the below passages.
- 1 North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification | 480 RRC NCR Act Apprentice Vacancies Apply Online Form @ www.mponline.gov.in
- 1.1 RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Notification 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2021
- 1.4 NCR Trade Apprentice Stipend
- 1.5 North Central Railway Act Apprentice Application Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.7 North Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2021
- 1.8 ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 North Central Railway Apprentice Result, Merit List 2021
- 1.10 About North Central Railway Zone
- 1.11 North Central Railway (NCR) Bharti 2021 – Help Desk
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification | 480 RRC NCR Act Apprentice Vacancies Apply Online Form @ www.mponline.gov.in
Good News for all those searching for Central Govt Vacancies in Indian Railways!! RRC North Central Railway, Jhansi has invited NCR Online Applications for Engagement of 480 ACT Apprentices for various trades like Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Mechanic and Carpenter. All those aspirants willing to apply online for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Vacancy 2021 must have age between 15-24 years and passed 10th Class/ 10+2 Exam with 50% marks & ITI. Aspirants can apply & register North Central Railway Online Application for Trade Apprentice Seats w.e.f. 17th March to 16th April 2021 on mponline.gov.in. Here candidates are requested to apply RRC NCR Online Form before the last date as afterwards will not be accepted in any case.
Candidates will get a direct link to download RRC NCR Apprentice Notification and Apply Online Application Form 2021 from the bottom of this article. Aspirants must fill-up the application form with the correct details in a given format. NCR Apprentice Selection list will be prepared based on contestants’ academic marks.
RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Notification 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Board:||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRB)|
|Department Name:||North Central Railway (NCR), Jhansi Division|
|Notification No.:||01/2020/JHS (Dt. 15-03-2021)|
|Post Name:||Trade Apprentice (2019-20)|
|Total Vacancies:||480 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location/ Placement:||Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh|
|Registration Mode:||Online Mode Only|
|Application Dates:||17 March to 16 April 2021|
|Quantification:||10th pass or 10+2 pass & ITI|
|Age Limit:||15-24 years|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Training Period:||One Year (Approx.)|
North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Trade wise Department & Post Details ♦|
|S. N.||Trades Names||Category wise No. of Vacancies|
|b.||Welder (Gas & Elect.)||06||03||01||01||11|
All those candidates seeking for latest Indian Railway Jobs must understand all the eligibility norms and conditions as prescribed under NCR Jhansi Notification No. 01/2020 for Apprentice Jobs. Before applying the application form, contestants have to register themselves online at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ and acquire the Registration Number for future usage. An aspirant should apply if only he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria. Here North Central Railway 480 Apprentice Vacancies related complete information like essentials qualification, age limit, training location, stipend, application fees, etc. explained below.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2021
Age Limit: As per the official notification, those who apply for this NCR Recruitment process must have the following age criteria category wise as on cutoff date, i.e. 17-03-2021.
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in the case of SC/ ST Quota and THREE years in the case of OBC Category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 (ten) years for physically handicapped (PH) persons.
- Appropriate applicants should have passed SSC/ 10th Class Examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks from a Government approved Board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT.
- Candidates must note that the ITI passed certificate issued by a principal is not accepted.
NCR Trade Apprentice Stipend
- All those applicants selected for training will get the stipend as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time. Further, the contestants will get good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances as per Government Norms.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Application Fee) and Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee) + GST for General & OBC Candidates.
- SC, ST, Physically Handicapped (PH) & Women Applicants are exempted only from application fee. However, portal fee of Rs. 70/- + GST will be compulsory.
- Candidates need to pay the fee through online by Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
How to Apply RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Online Application Form 2021?
Hello, Friends! If you are interested in RRC NCR Apprentice recruitment process, then need to submit your application after filling up and attaching necessary documents. Keep all the required details and documents ready whenever you start the procedure. The recruitment application form can be applied by an online process only. For the North Central Railway Apprentice Notification by DRM Office, Jhansi PDF File, contestants should not worry as they can find it through a link posted here on this page. Those who don’t have any idea about how to get application form and how to apply it can follow the process given below point to point.
|♦ Steps to Apply Application Form ♦|
|1st Step – Open the official website (www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal) from the below link.
2nd Step – On a homepage, go to the option named “News & Recruitment” and press on it.
3rd Step – On the next page, select the link “North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2021” and then click on it.
4th Step – First of all, download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned in it.
5th Step – If eligible, then proceed further to fill up the online application form with necessary details such as Full Name (in capital letter), Father’s Name & Occupation, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Religion, DOB, Gender, Mobile No., Address, Email ID, Identity Card (Voter ID/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Photo Credit Card/ Govt. Issued Photo ID Card), etc.
6th Step – Affix your recent passport size photograph and signature image on the application form.
7th Step – Attach required documents and certificates with the application.
8th Step – Verify the filled up details are correct or not.
9th Step – At last, press the “Submit” button to register the application form.
10th Step – All the contestants are advised to keep one copy of their application along with until the completion of a recruitment process.
North Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2021
About Selection Procedure: The selection of Act Apprentice for training by North Central Railway, DRM Office Jhansi will be done based on merit list prepared from the list of aspirants who have applied and eligible in reference to the official notification. The criteria as follows:-
- The contestants will be recruited based on an average of percentage of marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam as well as average marks obtained in ITI from an Education Institution/ Board.
- The calculation of percentage of marks to be based on the total marks obtained in class 10th exam or its equivalent examination from an education Board/ Institute and not based on marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- In the selection process, there will be no written test or interview only candidates appointed based on their 10th board exam marks and average mark in ITI.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination. No TA or DA will be payable to such eligible aspirants.
- In case two or more candidates get equal average marks or percentage, the older candidate will rank higher in the merit list.
- RRC Department will prepare final selection list Trade wise, Community wise, Category wise, Reservation wise out of combined merit. Download the official notification from the above link to refer more details about mode of selection.
Training Period and Location/ Place: The training period for selected applicants will be of 01 (one) year as per the letter of Railway Board RBE No. 54/2017. As per the notification, training place will be North Central Railway (NCR), DRM Office Jhansi.
ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
Candidates can check North Central Railway Apprentice Online Registration Dates & Fee Payment Dates from the following description. All the contestants are requested to submit their application within the dates mentioned below to avoid any disappointment. Candidates who miss the last date to register online application form cannot be able to apply at a later stage.
|Official Notification Date:||15th March 2021|
|Opening Date to Apply Application Form:||17th March 2021|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form:||16th April 2021|
|Due Date to Deposit Unpaid Application Fee:||16th April 2021|
|Release Date of Merit List:||In May or June 2021|
North Central Railway Apprentice Result, Merit List 2021
About RRC-NCR Result/ Merit List Details: The merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the online web portal of North Central Railways. All those contestants who have applied their applications can download the NCR Apprentice Merit List from an official website link available above. Those who included in the merit list of eligible applicants will be informed by post. There is no further correspondence will be made in this regard to other candidates.
The board will declare results after at least 01-02 months of the registration process closed. We will update a list of selected candidates here on this page soon after official declaration. It is to notify everyone that no daily allowance or travelling allowance will be admissible for verification of documents.
About North Central Railway Zone
NCR came into existence in the year of 2003 on 1st April. It spans over parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Haryana with about 3062 route km. It is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The headquarters of this zone located at Allahabad. It is famously known as the “Work Horse of Indian Railways”. The NCR Zone spread across 3 Divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. This zone is headed by Chairman and assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer. The sanctioned strength of the Cell has 11 Group C posts including that of the CA and 08 Group D posts.
It entrusted with the responsibility for making recruitment to all Group D posts including recruitment under PwD quota on Zonal Railway on NCR and other units. On a regular basis, it comes up with latest notification to hire most eligible candidates for various Group D posts. Those who are dreaming for 10th pass sarkari naukri can apply for the vacancies released by the RRC NCR Zone.
|♦ Other Recruitments in Railway ♦|
|RRB ALP Jobs Notification||Indian Rail Safety Staff Bharti|
|Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment||RRC CR Trade Apprentices Recruitment|
North Central Railway (NCR) Bharti 2021 – Help Desk
|Contact/ Postal Address:||The Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (DRM),
North Central Railway, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
|Helpline Number (For Technical Problem):||0755 – 6720200 (08:30 AM – 08:30 PM)|
Apprentice Recruitment is a great opportunity for both freshers & experienced people waiting for job openings in NCR. If you are interested in applying for RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment process, then click on the above links and submit your application before the deadline. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for the next updates on Result & Merit List. Contestants having any query can contact Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Authority through the official website. For the upcoming Central Govt Vacancies news, follow our website at a regular interval. Guys, All the Best and Stay tuned to catch next latest updates on North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification & Application from this web page.