North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for NCR Allahabad Apprentice 413 Vacancies released to apply at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in official website:
The North Central Railway, Allahabad has recently disclosed fresh Employment News via their main web portal. This advertisement was regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 to fill up most eligible contestants in the post of Act Apprentice Training. It is an encouraging notification for the candidates who are searching central government jobs. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity by submitting RRC NCR Allahabad Online Application Form on or before 17.03.2017. The authority officials of board are specially looking to acquire young energetic and talented individuals with proven academic records for above upcoming 413 NCR Apprentice Jobs. To know more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and Registration Dates, refer below passages.
North Central Railway Zone came into existence in the year of 2003 on 1st April and span over parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Haryana with about 3062 route km. It is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The headquarters of this zone is located at Allahabad. It is famously known as the “Work Horse of Indian Railways” which spreads across 3 divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra.
All those intrigued applicants who are willing to submit online application for NCR Apprentice Vacancy 2017 must have at least passed 10th class examination with 50% marks from a recognized board/institution. Here we notify to qualified and interested aspirants that last date of receiving complete application form in all respects in the office is 17th March 2017. Job seekers are requested not to miss the due date of submission afterwards it will not be accepted at any circumstances. There will be no written examination and personal interview/oral exam in the selection process. In fact, merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic marks.
All those passionate candidates seeking for latest Indian Railway Jobs are guided to understand all the eligibility norms and conditions as prescribed under NCR Allahabad Apprentice Notification 2017. The entire detailed information about vacancies, essentials qualification, age limit, training location, salary, selection criteria, initials dates, application fees, etc. are explained below.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Details:
Notification No.: 01/2016/JHS/WS AND RSK/WS/STLI
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 413
A) Wagon Repair, Jhansi: 388 Posts
- Fitter – 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 102 Posts
- Painter – 32 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance – 19 Posts
- Machinist – 17 Posts
- Electrician – 17 Posts
- Crane Operator – 04 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02 Posts
B) Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli: 25 Posts
- Fitter (Millwright Mech.): 25 Posts
Application/Registration Mode: Offline & Online modes
- Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Candidates.
- No fees for SC, ST, PH & Women Applicants.
NCR Apprentice Pay Scale (per month): Qualified contestants will get good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances as per Government Norms. Download the official notification from below link to refer more details about pay scale.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 31/12/16):
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in case of SC/ST Quota and THREE years in case of OBC Category.
- Appropriate applicants should have cleared SSC/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks from a government approved board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- The contestants will be recruited on the basis of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an education Institute.
Training Period and Location:
- Training period will be as per the letter of Railway Board RBE No.-119/2002
- Training place will be Wagon Repair Workshop Jhansi and Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli.
How to fill Online NCR Apprentice Application Form 2017?
- Open the authorized website.
- In homepage, go to the option named “News & Recruitment”.
- In next page, select the link “North Central Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2017” and click on it.
- First of all download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned.
- If eligible then proceed further and fill up application in the prescribed format with asked data.
- Verify filled form and fix a recent passport size photograph on it.
- At last, send it to the address given below.
The Office of the Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section),
Wagon Repair Workshop,
North Central Railway,
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh),
ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Allahabad Apprentice Recruitment Dates:-
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: 15.02.2017
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 17.03.2017 (05:45 P.M.)
- Release Date of Merit List: April/May 2017
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 -> APPLY ONLINE
Official website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in | www.mponline.gov.in | www.rrcald.org
If you interested to apply for NCR Allahabad Apprentice Recruitment process, then click on above links and submit your application before the deadline. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for next updates on Result and Merit List. For upcoming Central Govt Vacancies news, you may follow our website on a regular interval. All The Best!!