SBI PO Prelims Result 2019, sbi.co.in PO 2019 Result, SBI Probationary Officer Pre Exam Results, State Bank of India PO Preliminary Exam Cut Off Marks and Merit List Download link available here:
Hey, Guys!! We have the latest news about result of SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Online Exam held on 08th, 09th, 15th & 16th June-19. The recruiting authority will release SBI PO Prelims Result 2019 only for those who secure cut off marks in the pre-examination. As per the final report, the State Bank of India is going to declare preliminary exam results of probationary officer in 1st week of July 2019. We have also given a quick link here on this page so that result can be downloaded easily by the candidates. After the declaration of result, candidates can download SBI PO 2019 Prelims Score Card/ Marks List from a direct link shared below. Aspirants are guided to have a look at the bottom of this article for verifying SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks. Guys, read out this blog to know more details about State Bank PO Results of Pre-Exam & Scorecard.
|« NOTICE BOARD »Latest Update!! State Bank of India PO Preliminary Result DECLARED for Exam held on 8th & 9th June 2019. Candidates can download merit list pdf and check their prelims marks from the below links by scrolling down this page. Keep your eye on this web page for further news.|
- 1 SBI PO Prelims Result 2019, State Bank of India Probationary Officer Pre Results, Cutoff Marks, Score Card, Merit List @www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Prelims Result 2019, State Bank of India Probationary Officer Pre Results, Cutoff Marks, Score Card, Merit List @www.sbi.co.in
Just a few months back in April, the most awaited SBI Recruitment has released for 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. The State Bank of India has conducted PO Online Preliminary Test (Phase-I) successfully as per schedule. The Phase-I Examination held for a total of 100 marks. The test was organized in total 04 (four) slots in a single day. The 01st slot conducted from 09 AM to 10 AM, 02nd slot from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, 03rd slot from 02 PM to 03 PM and 04th slot from 04:30 PM to 05:30 PM. Approximately lakhs of candidates have given their exam. Now, all are waiting to get SBI Result of PO 2019 Pre Exam for knowing their qualifying status. As all know, PO exam pattern is tougher than clerk exams. It contains subjects like English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. It is an objective type test conducted online all around India. So Get ready with your Roll Number or Registration Number as the State Bank of India PO Preliminary Results and Marks will be out at https://www.sbi.co.in/careers URL Link given below.
sbi.co.in PO Pre Exam 2019 Result Date
|♦ RESULT OVERVIEW ♦|
|Pre Exam Result Release Date:||RELEASED|
|Result/ Marks List URL Link:||Attached Below|
|Cutoff Marks:||Check Below|
|» Organizer: State Bank of India
» Rectt. Advt. No.: CRPD/PO/2019-20/01
» Kind of Page Details: PO Prelims Result Cut off Score & Marks List
» Total Posts: 2000 posts
» Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
» Exam Name: Online Preliminary Exam
» Pre Exam Dates: 08-06-2019, 09-06-2019, 15-06-2019 & 16-06-2019
» Mains Exam Date: 20-07-2019
» Interview & GD Date: September 2019
» Final Result Date: In 02nd week of October 2019
» Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to check SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result 2019?
Candidates can check out SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Result from the official web portal by following quick steps prescribed below. Here at the bottom of this web page, direct link to download Pre Exam Scorecard is also available. We notify all the candidates that they can download their mark sheet by submitting Roll Number and DOB or Registration Number and DOB in a login page. The steps to check details of marks secured by aspirants as follows:-
- Step 01: Visit the State Bank of India Official Website or click on a link given below.
- Step 02: Press on a “Careers” link provided on the homepage at upper right corner.
- Step 03: In a next page, open a download link titled as “Result of Probationary Officer Pre Examination, 2019”.
- Step 04: Enter your Roll Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in a login page.
- Step 05: After verifying the entered details, click on a “Submit” button.
- Step 06: A list will appear on your screen containing marks secured by the candidates along with cutoff marks.
- Step 07: Download and then save your scorecard to the working device.
- Step 08: At last, take a hard copy of your marks list just for further use.
SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Result 2019 Link
Here we inform that SBI Probationary Officer Pre Exam Marks will not be added to the final merit list. The marks obtained in a Main Examination and Group Discussion/ Interview will be added for the preparation of a final merit list. The selection of candidates for mains exam (Phase-II) to be done through cut off marks only. As per selection criteria, every candidate has to obtain a minimum passing score in each subject. Those applicants qualify in the phase-I exam will have to appear for the Main Examination on 20th of July 2019. Contestants who clear the phase-II examination will subsequently be invited for a GD and Interview in September 2019. All those aspirants eligible for an interview can grab the tips from our web portal. Candidates can start downloading the SBI PO Main Online Exam Call Letter from the official website 08th of July 2019 onward. Applicants are instructed to use their roll number, registration number and date of birth for generating results from the primary website. Guys, SBI PO Result 2019 for the preliminary exam will be available at an official website until the recruitment process gets over.
SBI PO 2019 Prelims Cut Off Marks
|♦ Cut-off List Year wise ♦|
|Following are the total marks (out of 100) category wise secured in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) by the last contestant shortlisted for the Main Examination (Phase-II).|
|Category Names||PO 2019 Cutoffs||PO 2018 Cutoffs||PO 2017 Cutoffs||PO 2016 Cutoffs||PO 2015 Cutoffs|
|GEN||71 marks||56.75 marks||51.50 marks||47.50 marks||47.50 marks|
|OBC||68.25 marks||54.25 marks||48.25 marks||44.50 marks||42.25 marks|
|SC||61.75 marks||49.00 marks||43.25 marks||38.75 marks||37.25 marks|
|ST||54.75 marks||43.00 marks||31.25 marks||29.25 marks||19.75 marks|
|VH||N/A||49.00 marks||42.50 marks||37.00 marks||30.75 marks|
|OH||N/A||45.25 marks||38.75 marks||36.00 marks||29.25 marks|
|HI||N/A||14.75 marks||18.50 marks||15.75 marks||—|
|“All information on year-wise previous cutoffs is shown here in this table based on officially announced by the recruiting authority.”|
|♦ SBI PO Cutoff Score (Preliminary Exam) Subject wise ♦|
|Years||Categories||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|OBC/EWS/ SC/ ST/ OH/ VH||03-08||03-07||04-06|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ OH/ VH||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ OH/ VH||05.75||07.00||04.00|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ OH/ VH||06.00||04.25||04.25|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ OH/ VH||03.25||03.50||05.75|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019 Marks & Merit List PDF
- State Bank of India Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Marks will be available only after the declaration of results at the official web portal. As of now, there is no change in the date of result declaration. A quick link is given above from where aspirants can easily download their marks list without any problem.
- List of Registration Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Phase – II (Mains Examination) will be made available in a result of written test (Phase – I) held in June 2019.
- Category wise SBI PO Prelims Merit List will be drawn based on aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam.
- As there will be no sectional cut-off, so contestants numbering 10 (ten) times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be qualified for Mains from the top of above merit list.
- Around 20,000 candidates are likely to be selected for appearing in the Mains Exam. The expected number of candidates to be shortlisted category wise as follows: GEN = 8100, OBC = 5400, EWS = 2000, SC = 3000, ST = 1500 and PwD = 800.
- In 2018, Cutoff Score for all categories increased by 04 marks as compared to last year. The prelims Cut-off Marks is more this time as lots of contestants have taken part in this examination to make their careers in State Bank of India. For previous years cut off marks, go through the above tables.
- All those candidates have scored above qualifying marks and qualified for mains examination are guided to start their preparation. Those aspirants not selected should not get disheartened as this is just starting as there will be a huge lineup of Bank Exams ahead in upcoming months.
- Candidates will find their selection status from the scorecard itself only. There will be a message mentioning “CONGRATULATIONS – You have been shortlisted for the Main Examination (Phase-I) to be held on 20-07-2019.” if you qualify the prelims.
About State Bank of India: It is an organization that owned by the Government of India (GOI). It was founded on 02nd June 1806 as Bank of Calcutta, later renamed the Bank of Bengal. It is one of the oldest commercial banks in the Indian Subcontinent. It was nationalized on 02nd June of 1956. A headquarters of this Indian multinational company is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This corporation also has five associative banks. At present, it has 20% marker share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. This organization provides a range of banking products through its network of branches in India and overseas. It also includes products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). Their main products are consumer banking, corporate banking, finance & insurance, mortgage loans, investment, private banking, saving securities, wealth management, private equity, etc. Today, it has 14 regional hubs and 57 Zonal Offices that are located at important cities throughout the country. It also releases various recruitment advertisements for appointing best candidates to posts like Clerk, Specialized Officers, etc. It published weekly employment news for both State Bank of India & its associative banks. To get State Bank of India Recruitment related updates on your device, press the Red Bell Icon available on this page & subscribe to our site.
State Bank of India PO Pre Result 2019
We have provided all the latest information on SBI Probationary Officer Phase-I Exam Result in this article. Readers can bookmark website www.techufo.in for further updates on State Bank of India PO Results. We wish you all candidates a BEST OF LUCK for massive success in this preliminary slot. The details like SBI PO Mains Syllabus, test pattern, hall ticket, paper solutions, answer sheet & final merit list will be available here on this website. Follow us for latest govt job updates, railway jobs, IBPS Clerk Recruitment, and govt careers. If you have any question regarding to your marks, then mention it in a feedback box. Our team will answer your questions as soon as possible. Keep visiting this web page for SBI PO Prelims Result 2019 & Marks related Live News and Latest Updates. Hope you guys have liked this article about State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Results. Thank You!!