Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification released for 4442 TN GDS vacancies to apply Tamil Nadu Post Office Online Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline:
The Department of Post (DOP), Tamilnadu Circle brings good news for those candidates looking to crack latest Postal Jobs 2019 in TN state. Recently on 11th March’19, the India Post Department has released a notification for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Tamil Nadu Post Office. To start Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Process of 4442 GDS Vacancies, the latest Notification has published at the official website. If you are interested in such employment opportunity, then go & download Tamilnadu Postal GDS Notification from a direct link attached below. It is a good advantage for those candidates searching matriculation based govt vacancies in Tamil Nadu state. The recruitment board has fixed 15th April-19 as a closing date to register details for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019 through online sources. At the bottom of this page, eligible contestants can click on TN Postal Circle Jobs 2019 Apply Online link to fill & submit their applications for GDS vacancies. Candidates want to know TN Post Office Recruitment related eligibility criteria and selection procedure can check out this article entirely.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification | TN Post Office 4442 GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1 Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification | TN Post Office 4442 GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 tamilnadupost.nic.in
- 1.2 TN Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 indiapost.gov.in Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Notification 2019
- 1.4 Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply TN Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2019
- 1.6 Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Dates
DOP Tamilnadu Circle is calling eligible Indian Nationals to apply online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts like Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Master & Dak Sevak. There are total 4442 TN Postal Vacancies of GDS Posts released through this notification to appoint appropriate contestants. The state government has issued this rojgar samachar so that jobless people can utilize the job opportunity. The online registration for DOP TN GDS Vacancy will start from 00:00 hours of 15-03-2019 and ends on 23:59 hours of 15-04-2019. All the contenders are advised to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush on the web portal. The applications are to be submitted on-line only so don’t send it through off-line modes. In a homepage of the official website, you will get the link to apply TN Postal Circle Recruitment Online Application. To apply for Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019, candidates must have passed 10th class exam from a recognized board. The minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age must for these Tamilnadu Post Office latest vacancies. The official website (appost.in/gdsonline and indiapost.gov.in) link available below so go through it and apply your application form.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 tamilnadupost.nic.in
|♦ INDIA POST RECRUITMENT OVERVIEW ♦|
|Department Name:||Tamilnadu Postal Circle Department|
|Notification No.:||STC/12-GDSOnline/2019 (Dt. Chennai 10-03-2019)|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||4442 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Post Category:||a) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
b) ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
c) DAK SEVAK
|Recruitment Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in TN state|
|Submission Process:||In On-line mode|
|Application Dates:||15 MARCH to 15 APRIL 2019|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Websites:||» www.dopchennai.in
TN Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
|♦ Allocation of Community-wise GDS Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|a.||General (GEN)/ Unreserved (UR)||2007 vacancies|
|b.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||1144 vacancies|
|c.||Scheduled (SC)||574 vacancies|
|d.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||55 vacancies|
|e.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||498 vacancies|
|f.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – HH||58 vacancies|
|g.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – OH||47 vacancies|
|h.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – OTR||15 vacancies|
|i.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – VH||44 vacancies|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||4442 vacancies|
indiapost.gov.in Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Notification 2019
To get these 10th pass govt jobs, contestants must read the Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2019 as it would be helpful in understanding all the necessary details. Those who register recruitment form their selection to be done based on academic merit. There is no written test in the selection process. Check out all the details from an advertisement before applying online registration form. Here completion information on Tamilnadu GDS Vacancies Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fees, Payment Modes, Submission Dates and other Important details mentioned below.
Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
TN Post Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have following educational criteria.
- Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th (SSLC) standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English issued by Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India certified Board of School Education.
- Computer Training Course Certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language for these post office vacancies.
Age Limitation for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs:-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years for General Categories as on cut off date, i.e. 15th March 2019.
- Age relaxation for the reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST Category – 05 (five) years
- OBC Category – 03 (three) years
- EWS Category – 00 (zero) years
- PH Category – 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ ST Category – 15 (fifteen) years
TN Postal Recruitment Selection Process:-
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, applied candidates will be selected based on their academic merit. The DOP will make automatically generated merit list for the appointment of those candidates who applied for GDS posts on or before the due date. On final selection, security amount will be Rs. 25,000/- for BPM Posts and Rs. 10,000/- for other approved categories of GDS (ABPM & Dak Sevak).
Tamil Nadu Post Office Jobs Pay Scale: All the selected applicants will get following GDS pay scale as minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance):-
|S. N.||Post Category||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hrs/ Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|01.||Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/- (Rs.12,000-Rs.29,380/-)||Rs. 14,500/- (Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-)|
|02.||Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)||Rs. 12,000/- (Rs.12,000-Rs.29,380/-)|
|NOTE: Refer the official notification link available below for more details.|
TN Post GDS Application Fee:-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) Application Fee for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male Category Candidates.
- The Payment of Application Fee exempted for all Women Candidates, all SC/ ST Candidates and all PH Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Applicants can pay their fee by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. Also, candidates can pay the fee through online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking URL provided on the home page. The Registration Number will be required to pay the fee in all cases.
Procedure to Apply TN Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2019
Internet browser viz. IE 5 and above, FIREFOX, Chrome strongly recommended for filling up the application form. Contestants must have a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number to register name for the recruitment. Keep ready a scanned copy of recent photograph (Passport Specifications) and signature before you fill the form. Kindly refer to Guidelines given in the notification for scanning the photograph and signature.
|♦ Apply On-Line Procedure Step-wise ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of India Post or Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Web Portal.
Step 02: Click on a link titled Download Notification for Direct Recruitment of 4442 GDS Vacancies in TN Postal Circle.
Step 03: Download the notification and then go through the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
Step 04: Go back to a homepage and press “Apply On-line Application” link.
Step 05: Now, a prescribed format of application form will appear on your screen.
Step 06: Upload scanned image of photo, signature and 10th Standard mark list in jpg format.
Step 07: Fill up the data required in mandatory fields.
Step 08: Check all the entries made by you for its correctness.
Step 09: Click on “Submit” button for the final submission of registration form.
Step 10: After registration, fee challan will get generated as per your eligibility.
Step 11: Pay the required fees through E-Payment facility and then update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN.
Step 12: Download your application once the payment details updated on the website.
Step 13: Print a hard copy of Fee Challan, Post Office Receipt and Application for the further usage.
|« Contact Details »
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
Chennai – 600002
Phone Number: 044-28521444 (Extn. 148)
Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Dates
According to the recent update from DOP authority, the Opening Date & Last Date for Submission of GDS Cycle-2 Online Application Form in TN Postal Circle has released. Now, contestants can check Important Dates from the following table:-
|♦ IMPORTANT DATES ♦|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||10th March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||15th March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Applications:||15th April 2019|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||15th April 2019|
|Date for Release of Final GDS Merit List:||May or June 2019|
Tamil Nadu Postman Exam 2019 Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- The aptitude test will have Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The written test will comprise of 04 parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C (i) and Part-C (ii)].
- There will be total 100 marks in the examination.
- It consists following subjects:-
- General Knowledge (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Mathematics (25 questions for 25 marks)
- English Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Tamil Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- The examination duration will be 120 minutes i.e. 02 hours
- No Negative Marking System.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Details: The board will upload admit cards for examination indicating date, time and venue address to their official website. Contestants who had paid their fees can download admit card, about 02 (two) weeks before a date of the exam. Eligible candidates will get a valid copy of admit card through their registered Email ID. Also, you can download your TN Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket from this web page using a link attached below.
TN Postal GDS Result/ Merit List: After registration process over, the DOP authority will take at least 01 month to announce the result of applied candidates. The department will publish result link at their website whenever officially declared. We will notify candidates through this web page soon after result release by the department.
About Tamilnadu Postal Circle: It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. It is one of the Indian Post Office Department, formed during days of the East India Company. It is a Central Government Department, headquartered at Chennai city. It headed by the Chief Postmaster General. This organization manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices through their Regional & Divisional level arrangements. The TN Circle divided into 04 (four) regions to reach each and every customer of the state. Each of these four regions headed by a Postmaster General. Now, they are looking to provide high-quality mail and parcel related services in India and throughout the world. To be recognized as an efficient and excellent organization is their vision. This department gives total dedication for understanding and fulfilling customer’s needs. They have a commitment to providing challenging and rewarding career for their employees. Through official website tamilnadupost.nic.in, the authority publish employment notification every year to hire most eligible candidates. Every annual, it conducts recruitment examinations for various posts in the department. To know more details, candidates can refer the official web page.
Govt Job Seeker Hurry Up!! For Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, submit Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-2020 Online Form on or before the last date of submission i.e. April 15. This type of opportunity comes once in a year. Bookmark www.techufo.in to get Admit Card, Answer Key and Result/ Final Merit List related updates. You can share your query with us reading this recruitment process. Leave your feedback in a comment box available below. We will try to answer your questions as quick as possible. Keep visiting this website for news on the latest TN govt recruitment and other. THANK YOU for spending your time on this article. Our team wishes you all the guys Best of Luck for recruitment in latest job openings @tamilnadupost.nic.in!!