Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification released for TN Postman Mail Guard MTS GDS vacancies to apply Tamil Nadu Post Office Online Application Form at www.tamilnadupost.nic.in or www.indiapost.gov.in:
The Department of Post (DOP) Tamilnadu Circle brings good news for those candidates looking to crack latest Postal Jobs 2019 in the TN state. Recently on 10th April’17, the India Post Department has released a notification for direct recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Tamil Nadu Post Office. To start Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 process of 128 GDS Vacancies, the latest Notification has published at the official website. If you are interested in such employment opportunity, then download this latest Tamilnadu Postal GDS Notification from a direct link attached below. It is the good advantage for those candidates searching matriculation based govt vacancies in Tamil Nadu state. The recruitment board has fixed 05th June-17 as a closing date to register details for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019 through online sources. At the bottom of this page, eligible contestants can click on TN Postal Circle Jobs 2019 Apply Online link to fill and submit their applications for GDS vacancies. Those candidates want to know TN Post Office Recruitment related eligibility details and selection procedure can check out this article entirely. [CHECK: India Post Office GDS Result/Merit List 2019 State-wise]
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification | TN Post Office Latest Vacancies Apply Online @www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- 1 Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification | TN Post Office Latest Vacancies Apply Online @www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- 1.1 TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 tamilnadupost.nic.in
- 1.2 TN Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 indiapost.gov.in Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2019
- 1.4 Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply TN Postal Circle Online Application Form 2019
- 1.6 Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment Apply Online Dates
Now, the DOP Tamilnadu Circle is calling eligible Indian Nationals to apply online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions. There are total 128 TN Postal vacancies released through this notification to appoint appropriate contestants. The state government has issued this rojgar samachar so that jobless people can utilize this chance. Due to more than 120 posts, the board is expecting a large numbrojgar samer of applications from career-oriented contestants. The online registration for DOP TN GDS Jobs 2019 will start from 00:00 hours of 10/04/17 and ends on 23:59 hours of 05/06/17. All the contenders are advised to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush on the website. The applications are to be submitted on-line only so don’t send it through off-line modes. In a homepage of the site dopchennai.in & indiapost.gov.in, you will get the link to apply TN Postal Circle Recruitment Online Application Form. To apply for Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019, candidates must have passed 10th class exam from a recognized board. The minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age must for these Tamilnadu Post Office latest vacancies. Selected applicants will get Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- pay scale per month. The official website link available below so through it and apply your application form.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 tamilnadupost.nic.in
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organizer Name:||INDIA POST|
|Department Name:||Tamilnadu Postal Circle Department|
|Notification No.:||STC/12-GDS ONLINEENGAGEMENT/NOTIFICATION/2017|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||128 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Recruitment Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in TN state|
|Submission Process:||In On-line/ Off-line mode|
|Probation Time Period:||N/A|
|Application Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
|Official Email ID:||N/A|
|Official Websites:||» www.dopchennai.in
TN Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
|♦ Allocation of Division-wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Division Name||Vacancies|
|02.||Salem West||24 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||128 vacancies|
|♦ Allocation of Community-wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|a.||General (GEN)/ Unreserved (UR)||71 vacancies|
|b.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||39 vacancies|
|c.||Scheduled (SC)||18 vacancies|
|d.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||00 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||128 vacancies|
indiapost.gov.in Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2019
To get these 10th pass govt jobs, contestants must read the Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2019 as it would be helpful in understanding necessary details. Those who register their recruitment form need to pass selection process consist of Aptitude Test. There is no interview process in the selection so aspirants will get select through Aptitude test only. Check out all the details from an advertisement before applying online registration form. The completion information on Tamilnadu GDS vacancies such as age limitation, qualification, salary, selection process, application/ exam fees, payment modes, submission dates, and syllabus mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Jobs Pay Scale (per month): The selected applicants will get following pay scale
- Postman Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Pay Level 3: Pay Band of Rs. Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100.
- GDS Pay Scale: Refer the official notification link available below.
Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
TN Post Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have following educational criteria.
- Passed Matriculation/ SSLC from a Government certified Board or University
- Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute
Experience: No Experience required for these post office vacancies
Age Criteria for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs:-
- For General Category: Above 18 years and Below 40 years as on cut off date i.e. 05th June-17
- Age relaxation for the following categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST category – 05 (five) years
- OBC category – 03 (three) years
- PH Category – 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 (fifteen) years
TN Postal Recruitment Selection Process:-
- For Postman Jobs: Aptitude Test will be conducted by the recruitment department to appoint result oriented contestants for Postman and Mail Guard posts. Those marks obtained in the Aptitude Test will be taken to prepare Final Merit List for each recruiting division.
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: The applied candidates will be selected based on their academic merit. The DOP will make automatically generated merit list for the appointment of those candidates who applied for GDS posts on or before the due date. On final selection, security amount will be Rs. 25,000/- for BPM Posts and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories.
TN Post Exam cum Application Fees:-
- Rs. 100/- Application Fee (For General and OBC Male Category Candidates)
- Rs. 400/- Examination Fee (For General & OBC)
- Application Fee is compulsory for all those UR & OBC Male Candidates who have registered their details. Those aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women categories exempted for Application Fee.
- Payment Mode: Applicants have to pay their fees in Cash through the identified Post Offices having E-Payment facility. The registered aspirants should deposit their fee via system generated challan within 03 days from a due date of online registration. Registration Number will be reqruied for paying the fee at PO counter.
Procedure to Apply TN Postal Circle Online Application Form 2019
Internet browser viz. IE 5 and above, FIREFOX, Chrome strongly recommended for filling up the application form. Contestants must have a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number to register name for the recruitment. Keep ready a scanned copy of recent photograph (Passport Specifications) and signature before you fill the form. Kindly refer to Guidelines given in the notification for scanning the photograph and signature.
|♦ Apply On-Line Procedure Step-wise ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website.
Step 02: Click on a link titled Download Notification for Direct Recruitment of GDS Vacancies in TN Postal Circle.
Step 03: Download the notification and then go through the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
Step 04: Go back to a homepage and press “Apply On-line Application” link.
Step 05: Now, a prescribed format of application form will appear on your screen.
Step 06: Upload scanned image of photo, signature and 10th Standard mark list in jpg format.
Step 07: Fill up the data required in mandatory fields.
Step 08: Check all the entries made by you for its correctness.
Step 09: Click on “Submit” button for the final submission of registration form.
Step 10: After registration, fee challan will get generated as per your eligibility.
Step 11: Pay the required fees through E-Payment facility and then update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN.
Step 12: Download your application once the payment details updated on the website.
NOTE: Print a hard copy of Fee Challan, Post Office Receipt and Application for the further usage.
|« Contact Details »
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
Chennai – 600002
Phone Number: 044-28521444 (Extn. 148)
Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment Apply Online Dates
According to the recent update from DOP authority, they have extended the last date for Online GDS Application in TN Postal Circle to 05.06.2017. Now, contestants will get 27 days more time to register their details at the official website.
⇒ If you have registered earlier for TN GDS Vacancy from 10th April to 05th June 2017 and could not able to apply, then here we have a Good News to you. The DoP has extended apply online process from 14th to 19th August 2017 so that you can complete your incomplete registration.
⇒ All those contestants who did not get OTP with an old registered mobile number can change their mobile number by following the procedure given in the designated site.
|♦ IMPORTANT DATES ♦|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application/ Exam Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Postman Exam Hall Ticket Download Date:||To be notified later|
|Date for Aptitude Test:||To be notified later|
|Date for Release of Final GDS Merit List:||To be notified later|
Tamil Nadu Postman Exam 2019 Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- The aptitude test will have Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The written test will comprise of 04 parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C (i) and Part-C (ii)].
- There will be total 100 marks in the examination.
- It consists following subjects:
- General Knowledge (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Mathematics (25 questions for 25 marks)
- English Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Tamil Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- The examination duration will be 120 minutes i.e. 02 hours
- No Negative Marking System.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Details: The board will upload admit cards for examination indicating date, time and venue address to their official website. Contestants who had paid their fees can download admit card, about 02 (two) weeks before a date of the exam. Eligible candidates will get a valid copy of admit card through their registered Email ID. Also, you can download your TN Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket from this web page using a link attached below.
TN Postal GDS Result/ Merit List: After registration process over, the DOP authority will take at least 01 month to announce the result of applied candidates. The department will publish result link at their website whenever officially declared. We will notify candidates through this web page soon after result release by the department.
About Tamilnadu Postal Circle: It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. It is one of the Indian Post Office Department, formed during days of the East India Company. It is a Central Government Department, headquartered at Chennai city. It headed by the Chief Postmaster General. This organization manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices through their Regional & Divisional level arrangements. The TN Circle divided into 04 (four) regions to reach each and every customer of the state. Each of these four regions headed by a Postmaster General. Now, they are looking to provide high-quality mail and parcel related services in India and throughout the world. To be recognized as an efficient and excellent organization is their vision. This department gives total dedication for understanding and fulfilling customer’s needs. They have a commitment to providing challenging and rewarding career for their employees. Through official website tamilnadupost.nic.in, the authority publish employment notification every year to hire most eligible candidates. Every annual, it conducts recruitment examinations for various posts in the department. To know more details, candidates can refer the official web page.
Govt Job Seeker Hurry Up!! For Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, submit Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-2020 Online Form on or before the last date of submission i.e. June 05. This type of opportunity comes once in a year. Bookmark www.techufo.in to get Admit Card, Answer Key, and Result related updates. You can share your query with us reading this recruitment process. Leave your feedback in a comment box available below. We will try to answer your questions as quick as possible. Keep visiting this website for news on latest TN govt recruitment and other. THANK YOU for spending your time on this article. ALL THE BEST!!