Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for TN Postman/ Mail Guard 310 vacancies to apply Tamil Nadu Post Office Online Application Form at www.tamilnadupost.nic.in:
The Department of Post (DOP) Tamilnadu Circle brings good news for those candidates looking to crack latest Postal Jobs 2017 in the TN state. Recently on 21st Oct’16, the India Post Department has released a notification for direct recruitment of Mail Guard and Postman jobs in Tamil Nadu Post Office. To start Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 process of 310 Postmen & Mail Guards, the Notification No REP/5-1/DR/16 has published at the official website. If you are interested in such employment opportunity, then download this latest Tamilnadu Postal Notification from a direct link attached below. It is the good advantage for those candidates searching matriculation based govt vacancies in Tamil Nadu state. The recruitment board has fixed 15th Nov-16 as a closing date to register details for Tamilnadu Postman Vacancy 2017 through online sources. At the bottom of this page, eligible contestants can click TN Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Apply Online link to fill and submit their applications for Postman vacancies. Those candidates want to know TN Post Office Recruitment related eligibility details and selection procedure can check out this article entirely.
About Tamilnadu Postal Circle: It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. It is one of the Indian Post Office Department, formed during days of the East India Company. It is a Central Government Department, headquartered at Chennai city. It headed by the Chief Postmaster General. This organization manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices through their Regional & Divisional level arrangements. The TN Circle divided into 04 (four) regions to reach each and every customer of the state. Each of these four regions headed by a Postmaster General. Now, they are looking to provide high-quality mail and parcel related services in India and throughout the world. To be recognized as an efficient and excellent organization is their vision. This department gives total dedication for understanding and fulfilling customer’s needs. They have a commitment to providing challenging and rewarding career for their employees. Though official website tamilnadupost.nic.in, the authority publish employment notification every year to hire most eligible candidates. Every annual, it conducts recruitment examinations for various posts in the department. To know more details, candidates can refer the official web page.
Now, the DOP Tamilnadu Circle is calling eligible Indian Nationals to apply online applications for Postman/Mail Guard posts in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions. There are total 310 TN Postal vacancies released through this notification to appoint appropriate contestants. The state government has issued this rojgar samachar so that jobless people can utilize this chance. Due to more than 300 posts, the board is expecting a large numbrojgar samer of applications from career-oriented contestants. The online registration for DOP TN Postman Jobs 2017 will start from 00:00 hours of 22/10/16 and ends on 23:59 hours of 15/11/16. All the contenders are advised to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush on the website. The applications are to be submitted on-line only so don’t send it through off-line modes. In a homepage of the site dopchennai.in, you will get the link to apply TN Postal Circle Recruitment Online Application Form. To apply for Tamil Nadu Postman Direct Recruitment Examination 2017, candidates must have passed 10th class exam from a recognized board. The minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years of age must for these Tamilnadu Post Office latest vacancies. Selected applicants will get Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- pay scale per month.
To get these 10th pass govt jobs, contestants must read the Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2017 as it would be helpful in understanding necessary details. Those who register their recruitment form need to pass selection process consist of Aptitude Test. There is no interview process in the selection so aspirants will get select through Aptitude test only. The completion information on Tamilnadu Mail Guard vacancies such as age limit, qualification, salary, selection process, application/ exam fees, payment modes, submission dates, and syllabus mentioned below.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Latest Updates:-
Organizer Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle Department
Notification No.: REP/5-1/DR/16
Total Number of Vacancies: 310
Name of the Posts: Postman and Mail Guard
TN Post Office Vacancy 2017 Details:-
A) POSTMAN Jobs – 304
- General (GEN)/ Unreserved (UR) – 191
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 33
- Scheduled (SC) – 64
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 16
B) MAIL GUARD Jobs – 06
- General (GEN)/ Unreserved (UR) – 02
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 01
- Scheduled (SC) – 02
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 01
Recruitment Category: Central Government
Job Location: Anywhere in TN state
Submission Process: In On-line/ Off-line mode
Probation Time Period: 02 (two) years
Tamil Nadu Post Office Jobs Pay Scale (per month):
The selected applicants for above posts will get following pay scale
- Pay Matrix Pay Level 3: Pay Band of Rs. Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100
TN Post Exam 2017 cum Application Fees:
- Rs. 100/- Application Fee (For all the Categories)
- Rs. 400/- Examination Fee (For General & OBC)
Kindly Note: Application Fee is compulsory for all those who have registered their details. Those aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women categories exempted for Exam Fee.
- Applicants have to pay their fees in Cash through the identified Post Offices having E-Payment facility. The registered aspirants should deposit their fee via system generated challan within 03 days from a due date of online registration.
Tamilnadu Postman/Mail Guard Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
TN Post Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Interested candidates must have following educational Criteria.
- Passed Matriculation/ SSLC from a Government certified board or university
Age Criteria for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs:
- For General Category: Above 18 years and Below 27 years as on cut off date i.e. 15th Nov-16
- Age relaxable to the following categories:-
- SC/ ST category – 05 (five) years
- OBC category – 03 (three) years
- PH Category – 10 (ten) years
- PH+OBC Category – 13 (thirteen) years
- PH+SC/ST Category – 15 (fifteen) years
TN Postal Recruitment Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test will be conducted by the recruitment department to appoint result oriented contestants for Postman and Mail Guard posts.
- Those marks obtained in the Aptitude Test will be taken to prepare Final Merit List for each recruiting division.
Procedure to Apply TN Postal Circle Postman Online Application Form 2017:-
Internet browser viz. IE 5 and above, FIREFOX, Chrome strongly recommended for filling up the application form. Contestants must have a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number to register name for the recruitment. Keep ready a scanned copy of photograph (Passport Specifications) and signature before you fill the form. Kindly refer to Guidelines given in the notification for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Open the official website.
- Click on a link titled Download Notification for Direct Recruitment Exam of Postman/ Mail Guard Cadre in TN Postal Circle.
- Download the notification and then go through the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Go back to a homepage and press “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Now, a prescribed format of application form will appear on your screen.
- Upload scanned image of photo, signature and 10th Standard mark list in jpg format.
- Fill up the data required in mandatory fields.
- Check all the entries made by you for its correctness.
- Click on “Submit” button for the final submission of registration form.
- After registration, fee challan will get generated as per your eligibility.
- Pay the required fees through E-Payment facility and then update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN.
- Download your application once the payment details updated on the website.
- Print a hard copy of Fee Challan, Post Office Receipt and Application for the further usage.
Registration Dates to Keep in Mind:-
- Official Advertisement Release Date: 21st October 2016
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 22nd October 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 15th November 2016
- Due Date to Pay Application/ Exam Fee: 18th November 2016
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: 24th November 2016 onward
- Date for Aptitude Test: 11th December 2016
- Date for Release of Final Merit List: January/February 2017
Tamil Nadu Postman Exam 2017 Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- The aptitude test will have Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The written test will comprise of 04 parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C (i) and Part-C (ii)].
- There will be total 100 marks in the examination.
- It consists following subjects:
- General Knowledge (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Mathematics (25 questions for 25 marks)
- English Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Tamil Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- The examination duration will be 120 minutes i.e. 02 hours
- No Negative Marking System.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Details:-
- The board will upload admit cards for examination indicating date, time and venue address to their official site.
- Contestants who had paid their fees can download admit card, about 02 (two) weeks before a date of the exam.
- Eligible candidates will get a valid copy of admit card through their registered Email ID also.
Official Website: www.dopchennai.in | www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
For Help Contact:-
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
Chennai – 600002
Phone Number: 044-28521444 (Extn. 148)
Govt Job Seeker Hurry UP!! For Postman and MG vacancies, submit Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Form on or before the last date of submission. This type of opportunity comes once in a year. Bookmark www.techufo.in to get Admit Card, Answer Key, and Result related updates. You can share your query with us reading this recruitment process. Leave your feedback in a comment box available below. We will try to answer your questions as quick as possible. Keep visiting this website for news on latest TN govt recruitment and other. THANK YOU for spending your time on this article. ALL THE BEST!!