Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification of latest 557 WR Apprentice ITI job vacancies is released along with an Application Form download link at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in:
Awesome news for job-hunters interested in latest railway jobs after passing ITI in a relevant trade…!!! The Western Railway Recruitment Board has recently released current employment news for engagement of Act Apprentices in various trades at Mumbai Division. According to this latest advertisement, the Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification No: EP/120/10 is issued to fill up total 557 vacancies of Trade Apprentice, ITI posts with most eligible candidates. It is a golden opportunity for those all career oriented candidates keenly waiting for ITI based new job openings in WR Indian Railways. Now, those suitable job-seekers who want to apply for this recruitment can download WR Trade Apprentice Application form from the official website. For more useful information about latest Western Railway Mumbai Vacancies, please read out this full article as it would be helpful to you. The last date to submit application form through offline mode is 20th June 2016 so doesn’t miss the deadline.
About Western Railway Zone: WR was established on 05th November 1951. It is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is one among the busiest railway networks in India. It serves entire Gujarat, part of Rajasthan and some portion of Madhya Pradesh. Now, it comprises of 06 (six) divisions viz. Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot and Bhavnagar. WR was first in the world to start an exclusive Ladies Special Train between Churchgate and Virar. This zone is a pioneer in implementing the state of art ‘Train Management System’ (TMS). Whenever a need of workforce arises, it comes up with employment notifications to appoint dynamic and capable contestants. Annually on a regular basis, it provides job opportunities to those who are looking for central govt careers after completing their studies. This board hires candidates by organizing suitable selection process. Through this process, it recruits thousands of aspirants every year. In today’s time, it’s a dream of every people to crack job in Indian Railways for securing their future.
Currently, the higher authority has published Western Railway Apprentice Notification for filling up 557 vacancies of following trades such as Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Wireman, Carpenter, Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air Conditioned Mechanic, etc. The WR recruitment 2016-17 application form download link is at present available in the official online portal. We have also provided a quick link at a bottom of this page so that you can easily download your registration form. Every interested and eligible contestant need to submit their applications in the prescribed form on or before June 20th, 2016. Here we guide everyone only to apply for one trade in each application. Don’t miss the due date of registration because afterward your application will not be accepted under any circumstances. All those people who have passed 10th/ Matriculation with ITI certificates in relevant trade can apply for WR Act Apprentice Vacancy 2016 after going through the official notification. Individuals who are finding govt jobs in Mumbai should utilize this opportunity.
The board will not take a written examination or personal interview/ viva-voce of the applicants. The final selection of aspirants will be done based on their marks obtained in class 10th and ITI. At last, the shortlisted contestants will have to pass the medical examination and physical fitness before recruitment. Those all intrigued candidates who wish to apply for Western Railway Mumbai Vacancies must have their age in between 15-24 years. All the candidates are suggested to read out eligibility norms and other conditions mentioned under WR Apprentice Notification EP/120/10. The complete eligibility details about vacancies such as age limit, educational qualifications, training location, pay scale, selection system, medical examination fees and important dates are explained below.
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Mumbai, Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacancies: 557
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Allocation of Trade via Vacancies:
- Fitter – 118 seats
- Electrician – 113 seats
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioned Mechanic – 50 seats
- Turner – 13 seats
- Mechanist – 05 seats
- Welder (Gas & Electronics) – 21 seats
- Motor vehicle Body Builder – 03 seats
- Wireman – 31 seats
- Carpenter – 21 seats
- Instrument Mechanics – 18 seats
- Pipe Fitter – 03 seats
- Electronics Mechanic – 67 seats
- Programming and System Admn Asst. (PASSA) – 14 seats
- Winder Armature – 07 seats
- Industrial Electronics – 09 seats
- Power Electronics – 06 seats
- Mechanist Machine Tool Maint – 04 seats
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 01 seat
- Mechanic Diesel – 18 seats
- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 01 seat
- Painter – 02 seats
- Upholsterer (Trimmer) – 04 seats
Registration Mode: Offline only
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Women and Minorities Reserved Category: NO FEES
Note: The applicants have to deposit their fee through Demand Draft in favor of Sr. DFM – Mumbai Central (W.R.).
Pay Scale (per month):
- For pay scale trade wise, we advise you to refer official notification by clicking on a direct link given below.
- 01 (one) year for those who have passed two years course of ITI (NCVT)
- 02 (two) years for those who have passed two years course of ITI (SCVT)
Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 12/04/16):
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years for General Quota Candidates.
- The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable to SCs/ STs and OBCs by 05 (five) years and 03 (three) years respectively.
The interested candidates must have following qualifications cleared from a government authorized university or institution.
- Matriculation with minimum 50% aggregate marks plus I.T.I. marks.
- A certificate of ITI passed in related trade from Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT or SCVT.
- All those eligible candidates who apply their form will be recruited on the basis of total marks obtained in 10th Standard/ Matric and ITI. No written examination or viva-voce will be conducted by the department.
How to fill WR Trade Apprentice Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- In a homepage, navigate to “News & Recruitment” section.
- Now, find out a link labeled as “Western Railway Recruitment 2016 of Apprentice, ITI Posts” and then click on it.
- First, download official advertisement along with prescribed format of application form.
- Read all the general instructions written in a notification.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then go ahead and fill up the prescribed format without making any mistake.
- Recheck filled up details.
- Fix a recent passport size photograph of your on the registration form.
- Enclose attested copies of SSC passed Mark sheet, a certificate showing Date of Birth and other required certificates along with the application.
- Finally, send it to the postal address given below before a closing date.
The Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.),
Mumbai – 400008
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 20.06.2016 (05:00 P.M.)
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Contestants can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our www.techufo.in site for latest updates on WR Recruitment 2016. In a short time, we will provide you the result and final merit list of this recruitment process whenever it was uploaded by the department. Readers can give us feedback about this article by writing it in a comment box below. THANK YOU.