Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 Notification of latest 355 SSB Constable GD Vacancies released along with Online Application Form download link at www.ssbrectt.gov.in:
SSB Constable GD Recruitment, Big news for job-finders…! The Government of India (GOI), Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi has released latest job notification through the official website. Now as per this advertisement, the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 is released to fill up total 355 vacancies of Constable GD (Driver, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Water Carrier) in Group-C Non-Gazetted. Interested candidates can download SSB Constable Notification 2017 from a direct link provided below to this article. This opportunity is right for those who are looking for jobs after matriculation as they can apply to the SSB Recruitment notification. Those contestants who fulfill eligibility criteria can submit SSB Constable Application Form before a closing date i.e. 31st of July 2017 via offline mode. All the important details about Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Driver Vacancies are briefly mentioned here on this page. Candidates can read this article for more information related to the recruitment.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 Details @www.ssb.nic.in
- 1 Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 Details @www.ssb.nic.in
About Sashastra Seema Bal: It is abbreviated as SSB and in English it is known as “Armed Border Force”. It is one of the Central Armed Police Forces of India. Previously, it was called as the Special Service Bureau. In past, it works as a special service bureau to mobilize India’s border population for national security during times of peace as well as war. At present, its role consists of preventing cross-border crime and smuggling as well as other anti-national activities. This organization was established in the year of 1963. It is a Non-Government organization that works under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. Regularly, it comes up with numbers of employment news for appointing best candidates to their department. Currently, the SSB Recruitment 2017 notification of 355 GD Constable posts for filling up Male and Female candidates is published on the official portal. These posts are temporary but likely to continue. The authority has invited applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Group-‘C’ Non-Gazetted posts in Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (GOI). More details are prescribed below so go through it.
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable GD Notification 2017
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Advertisement No.: 310/RC/SSB/CT(GD)SQ/2017
Job Location: Anywhere in India or outside the territory of India
Application Process: Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 355 seats
Vacancy Name: Constable GD (Male & Female)
- Driver (Male)
- Cook (Male)
- Cook (Female)
- Washerman (Male)
- Washerman (Female)
- Barber (Male)
- Barber (Female)
- Safaiwala (Male)
- Safaiwala (Female)
- Water Carrier (Male)
- Water Carrier (Female)
Sashastra Seema Bal CT (GD) Sports Quota Vacancy 2017-18
Vacancies in the following Sports/Games Discipline: Football, Judo, Wushu, Athletics, Hockey, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Fencing, Archery, Basketball, Water Sports, Sepaktakraw, Handball, Wrestling, Shooting (Sports), Kabaddi, Boxing, Equestrian, Aquatics, Weight- lifting, Cycling, Cross- Country, and Gymnastics.
SSB Constable GD Pay Scale (per month): Those aspirants who selected will receive a Pay Band-I of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- along with Dearness Allowances, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible, Special Compensatory Allowance and many others. In short, selected candidates will get Rs. 21,700/- per month. To know more details, please check the notification link posted below.
Applicant Fee (Non-Refundable): Candidates can pay their examination fee through Demand Draft or IPO or Banker Cheque.
- General & OBC Quota Candidates: 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & Female Candidates: No fees
SSB 355 Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (cut off date 01.07.17):
- Mini 21 years and Maxi 27 years for Constable Driver posts.
- Mini 18 year and Maxi 23 years for remaining posts
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category in accordance with organization norms.
Educational & Professional Qualification: Appropriate applicants must have possessed following qualifications from a recognized university or board:
- For Constable (Driver) Vacancy:
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- For Constables (Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Water Carrier) Vacancy:
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- 02-years Diploma from Govt approved ITI in the trade or similar to trade.
- 01-year certificate course from recognized ITI or Vocational Institute with minimum 01-year experience in the trade.
- 02-years work experience in respective trade.
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
Note: Candidate can collect more information on post wise educational qualification from a quick link provided below. Friends, if having an interest in SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017-18 process starts for filling up 71000+ posts in CARFs, then just take a look at the article link that we have attached to this web page.
Physical Standards: Applying candidates must have following Physical Standards as per rules.
- Height: 170 cms for Males and 157 cms for Females.
- Chest :
- Male: 80 cms Unexpanded and 85 cms Expanded
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
ssb.nic.in GD Constable Recruitment 2017 Key Dates
Candidates who want to apply for Constable (GD) posts under Sports Quota in Sashastra Seema Bal for the year 2016-17 & 2017-18 are advised to submit their applications within the submission dates mentioned below. We have also mentioned a due date for Remote Areas’ candidates to register their applications. The Hall Ticket Download Dates, PET Exam Dates, and Written Test Dates will be updated soon here. Check out the following important dates for the registration process.
- Opening Date for Registration of Application Form: 04.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form for Remote Areas: 31.07.2017
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 15 days before test date
- Date for PST/ PET Examination: to be announced later
- Date for Written Exam: to be published later
- Final Merit List Declaration Date: Update Soon
Selection Methodology: Aspirants will be recruited based on their overall performance in the following selection process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- For Male – a) 4.8 Kms Race in 24 minutes, b) 11 feet long jump (3 chances) & c) 3.50 feet high jump (3 chances).
- For Female – a) 2.4 Kms in 18 minutes, b) 9 feet long jump (3 chances) & 3 feet high jump (3 chances).
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Written Examination/ Assessment
- Paper 1 (02 hours duration)
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Final Selection:
- The recruitment authority will make a selection of the candidates in order of merit in each category i.e. Gen, SC, ST, OBC, etc. The cutoff percentage of marks for appointment will be 35% for General and Ex-servicemen while 33% for SC, ST, and OBC categories.
How to fill SSB Constable Application Form 2017?
NOTE: Candidate must fill up the application form carefully with good handwriting. The registration form must sign by the applicants with his/her handwriting only. The Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth (DOB) should be mentioned in the application form as recorded in Matriculation certificate. Come on friends hurry up, don’t miss out this latest sarkari naukri as fast as possible register your application form before you get late for registration. The authority will not be responsible for postal delays.
- First, open an official website i.e. ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Press on a link titled as “SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification” in the main page.
- Download and take a printout of the official notification along with application form.
- Now, carefully read out all the general instructions mentioned in the employment advertisement.
- Fill up a prescribed format of application form with details like First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Educational Qualifications, Professional Qualifications, Sex, Religion, Category, etc.
- Affix necessary xerox copies of the certificates/ documents.
- Also don’t forget to paste a recent color self-attested photograph of 3.5 x 4.5 cms.
- At last, send the application form in prescribed format along with other relevant documents before a closing date.
- For Contestable Driver Post:
- The Inspector General Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal, Sankalp Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Plot No TC/35-V-2 Lucknow (U.P.) – 226010.
- For Other Posts:
- The Inspector General Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal, Rukanpura Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar) – 800014.
- Assistant Director (Sports) Force Headquarter, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Admit Card/Call Letter: The Candidate will get his/her Admit Card for each exam mentioned in the selection process through online mode. The Call Letter can be download only by inserting Registration Details. Only eligible applicants will be able to find their Admit Card from the online web portal. The board will publish a list of rejected aspirants before releasing the exam hall tickets. We will provide you Admit Card download link here whenever available at the official website.
Result/Merit List: The recruitment department will release the result of each selection exam i.e. PET, PST, Written Test, etc. at their official web page only. The selection committee will take at least 15-20 days for releasing the result of each selection phase. The final selection list to be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of Review Medical Examination. The cut off marks based on number of vacancies after the completion of recruitment process.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 ⇒ Application Form
Official Online Portal: www.ssbrectt.gov.in || www.ssb.nic.in
Bookmark this web page i.e. www.techufo.in for next updates on Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2017 such as Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Results, and Final Merit List. Candidates can comment us in a feedback box regarding their query and doubts. Our team experts will provide the right solution to the questions asked by the readers as soon as possible. Here we advise Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Jobs seekers to subscribe this website and never miss any latest update about recruitment in future. THANK YOU and stay tuned with us!!