Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2016 Notification of latest 2068 SSB Constable Vacancies released along with Online Application Form download link at www.ssbrectt.gov.in:
Big news for job-finders…! The Government of India (GOI), Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi has released Advt No.293/RC/SSB/RECTT./CTs/2016 through the official website. Now as per this advertisement, the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2016 is released to fill up total 2068 vacancies of Constable (Driver, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Water Carrier) in Group-C Non-Gazetted. Interested candidates can download SSB Constable Notification 2016 from a direct link provided below to this article. This opportunity is right for those who are looking for jobs after matriculation as they can apply to the SSB Recruitment notification. Those contestants who fulfill eligibility criteria can submit SSB Constable Application Form before a closing date i.e. 10th of July 2016 via offline mode. All the important details about Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Driver Vacancies are briefly mentioned here on this page. Candidates can read this article for more information related to the recruitment.
About Sashastra Seema Bal: It is abbreviated as SSB and in English it is known as “Armed Border Force”. It is one of the Central Armed Police Forces of India. Previously, it was called as the Special Service Bureau. In past, it works as a special service bureau to mobilize India’s border population for national security during times of peace as well as war. At present, its role consists of preventing cross-border crime and smuggling as well as other anti-national activities. This organization was established in the year of 1963. It is a Non-Government organization that works under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. Regularly, it comes up with numbers of employment news for appointing best candidates to their department. Currently, the SSB Recruitment 2016 notification of 2068 Constable posts for filling up Male and Female candidates is published on the official portal. These posts are temporary but likely to continue. The authority has invited applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Group-‘C’ Non-Gazetted posts in Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (GOI). More details are prescribed below so go through it.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Advertisement No.: 293/RC/SSB/RECTT./CTs/2016
Job Location: Anywhere in India or outside the territory of India
Application Process: Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 2068 seats
Vacancy Name: Constable (Male & Female)
- Driver (Male) – 731 seats
- Cook (Male) – 349 seats
- Cook (Female) – 60 seats
- Washerman (Male) – 170 seats
- Washerman (Female) – 30 seats
- Barber (Male) – 82 seats
- Barber (Female) – 15 seats
- Safaiwala (Male) – 176 seats
- Safaiwala (Female) – 30 seats
- Water Carrier (Male) – 395 seats
- Water Carrier (Female) – 30 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those aspirants who selected will receive a Pay Band-I of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- along with Dearness Allowances, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible, Special Compensatory Allowance and many others.
Applicant Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Candidates can pay their examination fee through Demand Draft or IPO or Banker Cheque.
- General & OBC Quota Candidates: 50/- (fifty rupees only)
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & Female Candidates: No fees
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Male/Female Constable Jobs 2016:-
- Mini 21 years and Maxi 27 years for Constable Driver posts.
- Mini 18 year and Maxi 23 years for remaining posts
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category in accordance with organization norms.
Educational & Professional Qualification:
Appropriate applicants must have possessed following qualifications from a recognized university or board:
- For Constable (Driver) Vacancy:
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- For Constables (Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Water Carrier) Vacancy:
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- 02-years Diploma from Govt approved ITI in the trade or similar to trade.
- 01-year certificate course from recognized ITI or Vocational Institute with minimum 01-year experience in the trade.
- 02-years work experience in respective trade.
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
Note: Candidate can collect more information on post wise educational qualification from a quick link provided below.
Aspirants will be recruited based on their overall performance in the following selection process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- For Male – 4.8 Kms Race in 24 minutes
- For Female – 2.4 Kms in 18 minutes
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Written Examination/ Assessment
- Paper 1 (02 hours duration)
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Final Selection
How to fill SSB Constable Application Form 2016?
- First, open an official website i.e. ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Press on a link titled as “SSB Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification” in the main page.
- Download and take a printout of the official notification along with application form.
- Now, carefully read out all the general instructions mentioned in the employment advertisement.
- Fill up a prescribed format of application form with details like First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Educational Qualifications, Professional Qualifications, Sex, Religion, Category, etc.
- Affix necessary xerox copies of the certificates/ documents.
- Also don’t forget to paste a recent color self-attested photograph of 3.5 x 4.5 cms.
- At last, send the application form in prescribed format along with other relevant documents before a closing date.
- For Contestable Driver Post:
- The Inspector General Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal, Sankalp Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Plot No TC/35-V-2 Lucknow (U.P.) – 226010.
- For Other Posts:
- The Inspector General Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal, Rukanpura Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar) – 800014.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th July 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form for Remote Areas: 25th July 2016
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 15 days before test date
- Date for PST/ PET Examination: to be announced later
- Date for Written Exam: to be published later
Official Online Portal: www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Save our www.techufo.in web page for next updates on Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2016 such as Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Results, and Final Merit List. Candidates can comment us in a feedback box regarding their query and doubts. Our team experts will provide the right solution to the questions asked by the readers as soon as possible, THANK YOU.