Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification for 75 Postman/ Mail Guard Vacancies published to apply TS Post Office Online Application at www.appost.in:
Today we have some fabulous news to share with interested candidates waiting for latest notification of postal jobs in Telangana State. The Department of Posts has recently released the employment news for Telangana Post Office vacancies by uploading Notification RE-I1//PM&MG/DR/TS/2015-16 to their official website. According to this TS Postal Circle Notification 2017-18, total 75 vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard posts going to fill up with suitable applicants those who fulfill requisite qualification. We suggest eligible candidates not to miss this employment opportunity if they have required eligible criteria. All those jobless people looking for govt careers after SSC pass can apply to Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 by going through the official notification. The due date for receipt of applications is fixed as September 04, 2016. Contestants can use the below direct links to apply online for Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy from this web page. To know more eligibility details, please go through this full article.
About TS Postal Circle Department: It is one of the Indian Postal Circles works under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It’s headquarter is situated in Hyderabad. It provides high-quality mail and parcel related services in India as well as throughout the world. Now their main mission is to get recognized as an excellent organization. The daily services of this department are Philately, Life insurance, postal savings, banking, data collection, E-Commerce delivery, etc. The department also releases recruitment to hire skilled and energetic employees for empty vacancies available in the divisions. Now, the Government has invited applications from the capable applicants for direct recruitment to the following cadre on a fixed pay. The Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 70 Postman and 05 Mail Guard posts in various divisions. All these vacancies are sub-divided among various categories. So, candidates are advised to read the official advertisement properly. Contestants will get TS postman online application link from a homepage of the official site appost.in.
All those candidates who wish to apply for TS Postman/Mail Guard 2016-17 Recruitment Exam must have possessed Matriculation from a recognized Board. Here we notify candidates to furnish their correct details in the application form. Otherwise, their candidature will be canceled. The Telangana Postal Apply Online Process will continue from 05th August to 04th September’16 at the concerned portal only. As per the age criteria, applicants’ age must be 18-27 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Castes. Intrigued contestants can download TS Post Office Latest Notification of 2017 from a quick link provided below. For the selection process, the department will conduct only Aptitude Test of those applicants who have applied their forms successfully before the last date.
The complete information on Telangana Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies such as qualifications, age limitation, pay scale, grade pay, selection methodology, useful dates, syllabus, etc. well explained in the following passages.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Test Useful Details:-
Notification No.: RE-I1//PM&MG/DR/TS/2015-16
Total Posts: 75
TS Postal Vacancy 2017 Brief Details:-
A) POSTMAN Jobs – 70
- Hyderabad Region: 26
- General (OC): 17
- OBC: 07
- ST: 02
- SC: 00
- Hyderabad City Region: 44
- General (OC): 24
- OBC: 06
- ST: 08
- SC: 06
B) MAIL GUARD Jobs – 05
- RMS Division
- General (OC): 04
- OBC: 00
- ST: 00
- SC: 01
Recruitment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in the State
Submission Mode: On-line
Probation Time Period: 02 (two) years
Salary (per month):
- Pay scale Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 02,000/- plus admissible allowances.
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) Fee for Application Fee
- Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees) Fee for Examination
Note: The examination fee exempted for SC/ ST/ Women categories.
- Applicants are required to pay their fees via “SUNAYASAM”.
- Pay your Application/ Examination fees at any Head Post Office or selected Sub Post Offices.
- Check out the sunayasam centers name from a link below where payment of exam fee available.
Telangana Postman/Mail Guard Exam 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Criteria (as on 04/09/16):
- Unreserved Quota: Above 18 years and Below 27 years.
- Upper age limit relaxable to the following categories:-
- SC/ ST category – 05 (five) years
- OBC category – 03 (three) years
Note: The age relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be given in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Government.
Educational/ Essential Qualification:
- A qualification of Matriculation/ SSC pass is a must for the both posts.
- The recruitment department will select best applicants based on their performance in Aptitude Test.
- A merit list of selected contestants in each Postal/ RMS Division will be prepared separately.
TS Post Office Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- There will be an Aptitude Test of Matriculation level.
- The examination will conduct for total 100 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- It will have single paper divided into four parts of 25 marks i.e., Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’, Part ‘C’ (i) and Part ‘C’ (ii).
- It will consist of various topics such as General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language.
- The composite time duration of examination is 120 minutes.
Telangana Postal Exam Hall Permit/Admit Card:
- All applicants need to visit the official website for downloading their hall permit. The board will release admit card exactly 10-15 days prior to the exam date. Candidates will get the examination details from a hall ticket.
How to fill TS Postman Online Application Form 2017?
Note: Before filling up the application form, please wait for SMS confirming the payment details. SMS will receive within 48 Hours of fee payment.
- First, open a primary website of the department.
- Now, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Postman/ Mail Guard Cadre in Telangana Postal Circle”.
- Download the notification and read it properly for being sure about your edibility.
- After going thoroughly, go back to the home page and click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Insert your details carefully in a prescribed format of the application form.
- Affix your soft copy of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
- If necessary then upload your copies of certificates or documents.
- Don’t forget to re-check the filled up details before final submission of registration form.
- At last, press your mouse pointer on “Save/Submit” button.
- Print a hard copy of Applied Application Form and Challan/ Receipt for the further use.
Latest News: The last date for payment of fees as well as submitting online application extended upto 10th of September 2016 ( Saturday).
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications: 05.08.2016
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Applications:
- Last Date to Deposit Application/ Examination Fee:
- Exam Hall Permit Card Download Date: 10-15 days before exam
- Aptitude Test/ Examination Date: To be announced through hall ticket
Official Portal www.appost.in
Help Line Number: +91-9840001274
Email ID: email@example.com
For upcoming news on Telangana Postal Recruitment Exam, please bookmark this web page using “Ctrl+D” key. Stay tuned with us for Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result updates. Share your query with us through a feedback provided at the bottom. Our techufo team will answer to queries as fast as they can. Follow this website for regular alerts on latest TS govt recruitments. THANK YOU!!!