Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak 645 Vacancies published to apply TS Post Office GDS Online Application at www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in:
Today we have some fabulous news to share with interested candidates waiting for latest notification of postal jobs in Telangana State. The Department of Posts has recently released the employment news for Telangana Post Office vacancies by uploading Notification RE/GDS/2016-17 to their official website. According to this TS Postal Circle Notification 2017-18, total 645 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak posts going to fill up with suitable applicants those who fulfill requisite qualification. We suggest eligible candidates not to miss this employment opportunity if they have required eligible criteria. All those jobless people looking for govt careers after SSC pass can apply to Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 by going through the official notification. The due date for receipt of applications is fixed as April 19, 2017. Contestants can use the below direct links to apply online for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancy from this web page. To know more eligibility details, please go through this full article.
About TS Postal Circle Department: It is one of the Indian Postal Circles works under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It’s headquarter is situated in Hyderabad. It provides high-quality mail and parcel related services in India as well as throughout the world. Now their main mission is to get recognized as an excellent organization. The daily services of this department are Philately, Life insurance, postal savings, banking, data collection, E-Commerce delivery, etc. The department also releases recruitment to hire skilled and energetic employees for empty vacancies available in the divisions. Now, the Government has invited applications from the capable applicants for direct recruitment to the following cadre on a fixed pay. The Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 645 GDS Jobs in various divisions. All these vacancies are sub-divided among various categories. So, candidates are advised to read the official advertisement properly. Contestants will get TS Post GDS online application link from a homepage of the official site appost.in.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Latest Details:-
All those candidates who wish to apply for TS Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 must have possessed Matriculation from a recognized Board. Here we notify candidates to furnish their correct details in the application form. Otherwise, their candidature will be canceled. The Telangana Postal GDS Apply Online Process will continue from 18th March to 19th April’17 at the concerned portal only. As per the age criteria, applicants’ age must be 18-40 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Castes. If you are dreaming for Post Office Jobs 2017, then utilize this opportunity don’t waste it. Intrigued contestants can download TS Post Office Latest Notification of 2017 from a quick link provided below. For the selection process, the department will conduct only Aptitude Test of those applicants who have applied their forms successfully before the last date. Contestants will get more information about India Post GDS Vacancy by referring the below description.
TS Post Office GDS Notification 2017 indiapost.gov.in
The complete information on Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies such as qualifications, age limitation, pay scale, grade pay, selection methodology, useful dates, syllabus, etc. well explained in the following passages.
Name of the Organization: TS Post Office Department
Notification No.: RE/GDS/2016-17
Total Posts: 645
Name of the Vacancy: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Allocation of Category-wise Vacancies:-
TS Postal GDS Vacancy 2017 Division-wise:-
|RMS Z Division||26|
|Hyderabad South East||17|
|Hyderabad Sorting Division||66|
Recruitment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in the State
Submission Mode: On-line
Probation Time Period: N/A
Check: India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 (Release Date)
Salary (per month): All the selected candidates for TS Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will get pay scale as per their Division. To know more details about pay scale, kindly refer the official notification from below link.
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) Fee for Application Fee.
- All the female, Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) applicants not required to pay fees. All such candidates can go directly for TS Postal apply online through the link uploaded at the bottom.
Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees) Fee for Examination
Note: The application fee exempted for SC/ ST/ Women categories.
- Applicants are required to pay their fees via “SUNAYASAM”.
- Pay your Application/ Examination fees at any Head Post Office or selected Sub Post Offices.
- Contestants have to inform their Registration Number at the PO Counter while making the payment.
- Check out the sunayasam centers name from a link below where payment of exam fee available.
Telangana Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Criteria (as on Cutoff Date):
- Unreserved Quota: Above 18 years and Below 40 years.
- Upper age limit relaxable to the following categories:-
- SC/ ST category – 05 (five) years
- OBC category – 03 (three) years
Note: The age relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be given in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Government.
Educational/ Essential Qualification:
- A qualification of Matriculation/ 10th pass is a must for the GDS posts.
- Applicants must have computer knowledge. They are also required to have a basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Those applicants who have cleared the 10th class exam in just a first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The recruitment department will select best applicants based on their performance in the academic merits.
- As per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications, the final selection will be according to the automatically generated Merit list.
- A merit list of selected contestants in each Postal/RMS Division will be prepared separately.
- There will be an Aptitude Test of Matriculation level.
- The examination will conduct for total 100 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- It will have single paper divided into four parts of 25 marks i.e., Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’, Part ‘C’ (i) and Part ‘C’ (ii).
- It will consist of various topics such as General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language.
- The composite time duration of examination is 120 minutes.
Telangana Postal Exam Hall Permit/Admit Card:
- All applicants need to visit the official website for downloading their hall permit. The board will release admit card exactly 10-15 days prior to the exam date. Candidates will get the examination details from a hall ticket.
How to fill TS Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017?
Note: Before filling up the application form, please wait for SMS confirming the payment details. SMS will receive within 48 Hours of fee payment.
- First, open a primary website of the department or click on the link uploaded below.
- Now, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Telangana Postal Circle”.
- Download the notification and read it properly for being sure about your edibility.
- After going thoroughly, go back to the home page and click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Insert your details carefully in a prescribed format of the application form.
- Affix your soft copy of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
- If necessary then upload your copies of certificates or documents.
- Don’t forget to re-check the filled up details before final submission of registration form.
- At last, press your mouse pointer on “Save/Submit” button.
- Print a hard copy of Applied Application Form and Challan/ Receipt for the further use.
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: 18.03.2017
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications: 18.03.2017
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Applications: 19.04.2017
- Last Date to Deposit Application/ Examination Fee: 19.04.2017
Exam Hall Permit Card Download Date: N/A Aptitude Test/ Examination Date: N/A
- Publication Date of Final Merit List: May or June 2017
Result Details: After declaration, the result status viewed by the contestants on the official website. Candidates can check it by providing their Reference Number in a login page. The final result is expected to release at least 28-30 days after completion of registration process. As and when result declare, applicants will update on this web page.
TS Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 -> Download PDF
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 -> Apply Online
Official Websites: www.appost.in | www.indiapost.gov.in
Help Line Number: +91-9840001274
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For upcoming news on Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, please bookmark this web page using “Ctrl+D” key. Stay tuned with us for Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result updates. Share your query with us through a feedback provided at the bottom. Our techufo team will answer to queries as fast as they can. Follow this website for regular alerts on latest TS govt recruitments. THANK YOU!!!