Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak 1150 Vacancies Available to Apply TS Post Office GDS Online Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Today we have some fabulous news to share with candidates waiting for latest notification of postal jobs in Telangana State. The Department of Posts has released employment news for filling up Telangana Post Office Vacancies by uploading GDS Cycle-III Notification to its official website. Now according to TS Postal Circle Notification 2021, total 1150 vacancies of GDS (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) posts going to fill up with suitable contestants who fulfill requisite qualification. Here those job seekers looking for govt careers after SSC pass can go for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. The due date for submission of online application is March 01, 2021. Contestants can use the below direct link to apply online for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancy from this page. To know more eligibility details, go through this full article.
Your Attention, Please! Submission of TS GDS Online Application Form extended up to 01-03-2021 for those who had already make registration but not submitted the final application.
- 1 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | TS Post Office GDS 1150 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 TS Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 TS Post Office GDS Notification 2021 PDF
- 1.3 TS Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.4 Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 TS Postal GDS Salary/ Pay Scale
- 1.6 Telangana Postal Jobs Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- 1.7 How to Apply TS Postal GDS Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Telangana Postal GDS Selection Process 2021
- 1.9 TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.10 TS Post Office Result Merit List 2021
- 1.11 About Telangana Postal Circle Department
- 1.12 Telangana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | TS Post Office GDS 1150 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification released for GDS BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak posts in various divisions. Hence, contestants are advised to read out the official advertisement properly. Candidates will get TS Post GDS Online Application link from an official website. All those who wish to apply for TS Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment must have passed Matriculation from a Govt recognized Board. As per the age criteria, applicants’ age must be 18 to 40 years. If you are dreaming for Post Office Jobs 2021, then make use of this career opportunity. Candidates must furnish their all details correct in the application form otherwise rejected. Telangana Postal GDS Apply Online Process will continue from 27-01-2021 to 01-03-2021 at the concerned web portal only.
Intrigued contestants can download TS Post Office GDS Cycle-3 Notification of 2021 from a quick link shared below. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of their academic merits. Contestants will get furthermore information about Telangana Post Master Dak Sevak Vacancy by referring the below description.
TS Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||TS Post Office Department|
|Recruitment Name:||GDS Cycle-III Recruitment|
|Notification No.:||RE/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-3/2021|
|Total Posts:||1150 vacancies|
|Name of the Vacancies:||1) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
2) ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
3) DAK SEVAK
|Employment Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||TS State|
|Submission Mode:||On-Line only|
|Application Dates:||27 January to 01 March 2021|
|TS Postal Website:||www.telanganapostalcircle.in|
|India Post GDS Website:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
TS Post Office GDS Notification 2021 PDF
Hey Friends! If you don’t want to miss TSPOST GDS Online Recruitment process, then hurry up and apply online application. The apply online link is available here on this page at the bottom, kindly go ahead and make use of this opportunity. The complete details on Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies like qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, selection methodology, application fee, important dates, apply online steps, result, etc. well explained in the following passages.
TS Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ TSPOST GDS Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Total Posts|
|01.||UR – Unreserved||484|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||279|
|03.||EWS – Economically Weaker Sections||130|
|04.||SC – Scheduled Caste||154|
|05.||ST – Scheduled Tribe||65|
|06.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ A||09|
|07.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ B||14|
|08.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ C||15|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||1150|
Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AGE CRITERIA (as on Cutoff Date – Jan 27, 2021):-
- Unreserved & EWS Quota: Above 18 years and Below 40 years.
- Upper age limit relaxable for the following categories:-
- SC/ ST category: 05 (five) years
- OBC category: 03 (three) years
- PWD + UR category: 10 (ten) years
- PWD + OBC category: 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD + SC/ ST category: 15 (fifteen) years
EDUCATIONAL/ ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- A qualification of SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI or State Governments or Union Territories in India is a must for GDS posts.
- Knowledge of Local Language is Compulsory
- Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute of Central Govt or State Govt or Universities or Boards or Private Institutions.
TS Postal GDS Salary/ Pay Scale
ABOUT SALARY: All the selected candidates for TSPOST Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will get the following Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance):-
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance ♦|
|Vacancy Names||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hours or Level-I in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 Hours or Level-II in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM & Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Telangana Postal Jobs Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for Male (OC/ OBC/ EWS) & Trans-man Aspirants.
- All the Female, Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Physically Handicapped (PH) & Trans-women applicants not required to pay application fees. All such aspirants can go directly for TS Postal apply online process through a link uploaded below.
- To pay your Application Fee, you need to approach any of Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India and produce the fee payment Challan printed by authority. Contestants have to inform their Registration Number at the PO Counter while making the payment.
- All the applying contestants can also pay their fee through online mode using the URL available in the Home page. All recognized Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking facility availed for this purpose.
- If no confirmation received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account during online payment, then he/ she can await upto 72 hours for settlement.
- Application fee paid through any mode other than the above is not accepted or refunded by DOP authority. Once the fee paid, it shall not be refunded or returned under any circumstances.
- Check out the Names of Post Offices from a link attached above where the fee payment of application for applying online to GDS Direct Recruitment can be made by applicants.
How to Apply TS Postal GDS Online Application Form 2021?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements & other conditions specified above can apply through the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline. Those applications send through any other mode will be rejected by officials. To obtain Registration Number, every candidate needs to register himself/ herself with the basic details in an official web portal. Contestants are requested to read out the complete instructions given below before applying. All steps for online registration as follows:-
|♦ Guidelines to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: First, open the India Post GDS Official Website or click on the link uploaded below.
Step 02: Now, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Jobs in Telangana Postal Circle”.
Step 03: Download the notification and read it properly for being sure about your edibility.
Step 04: After going thoroughly, go back to the home page and click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
Step 05: Insert your details carefully in a prescribed format of the application form.
Step 06: Affix your soft copy of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
Step 07: If necessary then upload your copies of certificates or documents.
Step 08: Don’t forget to re-check the filled up details before final submission of the registration form.
Step 09: At last, press your mouse pointer on the “Save/ Submit” button.
Step 10: On successful registration process, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on the screen. Also, this Registration Number will be sent to the candidates at their Email ID & SMS to given Mobile Number.
NOTE: Print a hard copy of Applied Application Form and Challan/ Receipt for any further usage.
Telangana Postal GDS Selection Process 2021
SELECTION CRITERIA for TS Postal Circle Jobs as follows:-
- DOP recruitment department will select the best applicants based on their performance in the academic merits of 10th class/ Matriculation examination.
- Only the marks obtained in 10th standard exam of Government approved Boards, aggregated percentage to an accuracy of 04 decimals will be criteria for finalizing the selection. No preferences for higher education details shall be given to applicants who have provided on the application form.
- In the event of a tie in marks of candidates, such cases will be resolved by applying criteria as per the norms.
- As per the rules based on the contestant’s online submitted applications, the final selection will be according to the automatic generated Merit List.
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||27th January 2021|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||27th January 2021|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications:||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||26th February 2021|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||26th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||
01st March 2021
|Publication Date of Final Merit List:||To be notified soon|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later via Intimation Letter|
|Intimation Letter Receiving Date:||In 10-12 days after announcement of result|
TS Post Office Result Merit List 2021
About Result Details: TS Gramin Dak Sevak Result is expected to release at least 45-50 days after completion of the registration process. India Post will upload selection list to the GDS Online Portal. Hence, after the declaration of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result Circle wise, candidates can download the pdf of merit list from the online web portal and will know their selection status. Telangana GDS Selection List will showcase selected candidates’ details such as Registration Number, Name with Percentage, Division, Category, etc. As & when results declared, applicants will get an update from this web page.
About Telangana Postal Circle Department
It is one of the Indian Postal Circles works under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It’s headquarter is situated in Hyderabad. It provides high-quality mail and parcel related services in India as well as throughout the world. Now, their main mission is to get recognized as an excellent Organization. The daily services of this department are Mail Services (Mails-Intro, Parcel Mail, Registered Post, Insured Post, Value Payable Post & International Mail), Financial Services (Banking, Money Order, Postal Life Insurance & Intl. Money transfers), Premium Services (Express Parcel, E-Commerce Delivery, etc.), Philately, Postal Savings, Data Collection, etc.
The department also releases recruitment to hire skilled and energetic employees for empty vacancies available in the divisions. Every year, the India Post Authority invites online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the various cadre posts on a fixed pay.
Telangana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
|Help Line Number:||040 – 23463613|
|Email ID for Queries related to Notification:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email ID for Queries on any Technical Issues:||email@example.com|
Here we suggest 10th pass candidates not to miss this TS POST employment opportunity if they are having all required eligibility criteria. For upcoming news on Telangana Postal Recruitment, please bookmark this web page www.techufo.in using “Ctrl+D” key. Stay tuned with us for Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result updates. Share your query with us through feedback provided at the bottom. Our team will answer queries as fast as possible. Follow this website for regular alerts on latest TS govt recruitment. All the Best & Stay tuned for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Updates!!