Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak 970 Vacancies published to apply TS Post Office GDS Online Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Today we have some fabulous news to share with candidates waiting for latest notification of postal jobs in Telangana State. The Department of Posts has released employment news for filling up Telangana Post Office Vacancies by uploading GDS Cycle-III Notification to their official website. Now according to this TS Postal Circle Notification 2020, total 970 vacancies of GDS (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) posts going to fill up with suitable contestants those who fulfill requisite qualification. Those jobless people looking for govt careers after SSC pass can go for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 after going through the official notification. The due date for submission of online application is fixed as November 21, 2019. Contestants can use the below direct link to apply online for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancy from this page. To know more eligibility details, please go through this full article.
- 1 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification | TS Post Office GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 TS Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 TS Post Office GDS Notification 2020
- 1.3 TS Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.4 Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to fill TS Postal GDS Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.6 Telangana Postal GDS Selection Process 2020
- 1.7 TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
- 1.8 TS Post Office Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification | TS Post Office GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification released for GDS BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak posts in various divisions. Hence, contestants are advised to read out the official advertisement properly. Candidates will get TS Post GDS Online Application link from an official site. All those who wish to apply for TS Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Online must have possessed Matriculation from a Govt recognized Board. Here we notify candidates to furnish their all details correct in the application form. Otherwise, their candidature will be canceled. Telangana Postal GDS Apply Online Process will continue from 22nd October to 21st November 2019 at the concerned portal only. As per the age criteria, applicants’ age must be 18 to 40 years. If you are dreaming for Post Office Jobs 2020, then make use of this career opportunity, don’t waste it. Intrigued contestants can download TS Post Office GDS Cycle-3 Notification of 2020 from a quick link shared below. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of their academic merits. Contestants will get furthermore information about Telangana Post Master Dak Sevak Vacancy by referring the below description.
TS Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||TS Post Office Department|
|Recruitment Name:||GDS Cycle-III Recruitment|
|Total Posts:||970+ vacancies (expected)|
|Name of the Vacancies:||1) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
2) ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
3) DAK SEVAK
|Employment Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||TS State|
|Submission Mode:||On-Line only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Official Websites:||» ts.postalcareers.in
TS Post Office GDS Notification 2020
Hey Friends! If you don’t want to miss TSPOST GDS Online Recruitment process, then hurry up and apply online Application. The apply online link is available here on this page at the bottom, kindly go ahead and make use of this opportunity. The complete information on Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies like qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, selection methodology, application fee, important dates, apply online steps, result, etc. well explained in the following passages.
TS Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ TSPOST GDS Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Total Posts|
|01.||UR – Unreserved||439|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||176|
|03.||EWS – Economically Weaker Sections||114|
|04.||SC – Scheduled Caste||119|
|05.||ST – Scheduled Tribe||85|
|06.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ A||10|
|07.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ B||13|
|08.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ C||13|
|09.||PWD – Persons with Disabilities/ DE||01|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||970|
Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AGE CRITERIA (as on Cutoff Date – Oct 15, 2019):-
- Unreserved & EWS Quota: Above 18 years and Below 40 years.
- Upper age limit relaxable for the following categories:-
- SC/ ST category: 05 (five) years
- OBC category: 03 (three) years
- PWD + UR category: 10 (ten) years
- PWD + OBC category: 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD + SC/ ST category: 15 (fifteen) years
EDUCATIONAL/ ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- A qualification of SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI or State Governments or Union Territories in India is a must for GDS posts.
- Knowledge of Local Language is Compulsory
- Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute of Central Govt or State Govt or Universities or Boards or Private Institutions.
TS POSTAL GDS SALARY: All the selected candidates for TSPOST Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will get the following Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance):-
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance ♦|
|Vacancy Names||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hours or Level-I in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 Hours or Level-II in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM & Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates.
- All the Female, Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants not required to pay application fees. All such candidates can go directly for TS Postal apply online process through a link uploaded below.
MODES OF FEE PAYMENT:-
- To pay your Application Fee, you need to approach any of Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India and produce the fee payment Challan printed by authority. Contestants have to inform their Registration Number at the PO Counter while making the payment.
- All the applying contestants can also pay their fee through online mode using the URL available in the Home page. All recognized Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking facility availed for this purpose.
- If no confirmation received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account during online payment, then he/ she can await upto 72 hours for settlement.
- Application fee paid through any mode other than the above is not accepted or refunded by DOP authority. Once the fee paid, it shall not be refunded or returned under any circumstances.
- Check out the Names of Post Offices from a link attached above where the fee payment of application for applying online to GDS Direct Recruitment can be made by applicants.
How to fill TS Postal GDS Online Application Form 2020?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements & other conditions specified above can apply through the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline. Those applications send through any other mode will be rejected by officials. To obtain Registration Number, every candidate needs to register himself/ herself with the basic details in an official web portal. Contestants are requested to read out the complete instructions given below before applying. All steps for online registration as follows:-
|♦ Guidelines to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: First, open the India Post GDS Official Website or click on the link uploaded below.
Step 02: Now, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Jobs in Telangana Postal Circle”.
Step 03: Download the notification and read it properly for being sure about your edibility.
Step 04: After going thoroughly, go back to the home page and click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
Step 05: Insert your details carefully in a prescribed format of the application form.
Step 06: Affix your soft copy of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
Step 07: If necessary then upload your copies of certificates or documents.
Step 08: Don’t forget to re-check the filled up details before final submission of registration form.
Step 09: At last, press your mouse pointer on “Save/ Submit” button.
Step 10: On successful registration process, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on the screen. Also, this Registration Number will be sent to the candidates at their Email ID & SMS to given Mobile Number.
NOTE: Print a hard copy of Applied Application Form and Challan/ Receipt for any further usage.
Telangana Postal GDS Selection Process 2020
SELECTION CRITERIA for TS Postal Circle Jobs as follows:-
- DOP recruitment department will select the best applicants based on their performance in the academic merits of 10th class/ Matriculation examination.
- Only the marks obtained in 10th standard exam of Government approved Boards, aggregated percentage to an accuracy of 04 decimals will be criteria for finalizing the selection. No preferences for higher education details shall be given to applicants who have provided on the application form.
- As per the rules based on the contestant’s online submitted applications, the final selection will be according to the automatic generated Merit List.
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||To be notified soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Publication Date of Final Merit List:||To be notified soon|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later via Intimation Letter|
|Intimation Letter Receiving Date:||In 10-12 days after announcement of result|
TS Post Office Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
About Exam Syllabus/ Pattern: There will be an Aptitude Test of Matriculation level. The examination will conduct for total 100 marks. Each question will carry one mark. It will have single paper divided into four parts of 25 marks i.e., Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’, Part ‘C’ (i) and Part ‘C’ (ii). It will consist of various topics such as General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language. The total time duration of examination is 120 minutes. For collecting more details about exam pattern & syllabus, it is better to download the notification from above link and check it properly.
About Exam Hall Permit/ Admit Card Details: All applicants need to visit an official website for downloading their hall permit. The board will release admit card exactly 07-08 days prior to the exam date. Candidates will get the examination details from a hall ticket. All contestants can click here to download TS Postal Circle Exam Hall Ticket directly from the official online web page. The examination centre will be Hyderabad. Further more details about examination centre will be intimated separately through Admit Card.
About Result Details: After declaration, the result status viewed by the contestants on the official website. Candidates can check it by providing their Reference Number & DOB in a login page. The final result is expected to release at least 28-30 days after completion of registration process. As & when results declare, applicants will get update on this web page. [Check: Telangana Post Office Exam Results]
About TS Postal Circle Department: It is one of the Indian Postal Circles works under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It’s headquarter is situated in Hyderabad. It provides high-quality mail and parcel related services in India as well as throughout the world. Now, their main mission is to get recognized as an excellent Organization. The daily services of this department are Mail Services (Mails-Intro, Parcel Mail, Registered Post, Insured Post, Value Payable Post & International Mail), Financial Services (Banking, Money Order, Postal Life Insurance & Intl. Money transfers), Premium Services (Express Parcel, E-Commerce Delivery, etc.), Philately, Postal Savings, Data Collection, etc. The department also releases recruitment to hire skilled and energetic employees for empty vacancies available in the divisions. Every year, the India Post Authority invites online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the various cadre posts on a fixed pay.
♦ TS Postal GDS Help Desk Details ♦ Help Line Number: 040 – 23463613 Email ID for Queries related to Notification: firstname.lastname@example.org Email ID for Queries on any Technical Issues: email@example.com
Here we suggest 10th pass candidates not to miss this TS POST employment opportunity if they are having all required eligibility criteria. For upcoming news on Telangana Postal Recruitment, please bookmark this web page www.techufo.in using “Ctrl+D” key. Stay tuned with us for Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result updates. Share your query with us through feedback provided at the bottom. Our team will answer queries as fast as possible. Follow this website for regular alerts on latest TS govt recruitment. All the Best & Stay tuned for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Updates!!