AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Notification for 121 Postman/ Mail Guard Vacancies Exam released to apply Andhra Pradesh Post Office Online Application Form at www.appost.in official website.
Good news..!! Job finders who are looking for employment news in Andhra Pradesh can apply to this latest AP Post Office Direct Recruitment 2016 by verifying all the eligibility details. Recently, the Postal Department of Andhra Pradesh has updated fresh Notification RE-I1//PM&MG/DR/AP/2015-16 to their official site for hiring most eligible candidates. There are total 121 vacancies announced to fill up through AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 of Postman and Mail Guard posts in various divisions. The department has published this direct recruitment notice for those candidates who are searching latest govt jobs with a qualification of SSC pass. For more brief details, candidates are advised to download AP Postal Circle Postman Notification 2016 pdf file from a quick link provided below. Interested contestants can apply their online applications for AP Postal Postman Vacancies by closing date i.e. 04th Sept’16. All possible information on Andhra Pradesh Postman/Mail Guard Exam 2016-17 and other useful details given in the following paragraphs.
About Andhra Pradesh Postal Department: It is a government-operated system direct by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It is the most widely spread postal system in the world. The head office of this department is located in Hyderabad. This department is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. Its primary function is to manage the day-to-day work of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices. All these functions manage through Regional and Divisional level arrangements. The parcel service, letter post, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account and third-party logistics are the services that served by this Andhra Postal Circle. It also publishes recruitment notifications for jobless and eligible people to recruit them in vacant posts. Right now, it has come up with fresh AP Postal Assistant Notification 2016. The applications are invited from the skilled contestants for the direct recruitment of 103 Postman and 03 Mail Guard posts in the different regions. Those who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs may apply for this 121 region wise vacancies (Kurnool Region, Vijayawada Region, and Visakhapatnam Region) through a link provided at the bottom.
The online submission of applications for Andhra Pradesh Postman/Mail Guard 2016-17 Recruitment Test is now already started on 05/08/16 by the authority. Remember, applications submitted online through the official website only will be accepted. All the candidates are requested to visit appost.in for submission of AP Postal Circle Postman Online Application on or before the last date. Applicants are guided not to send their applications by Post. We notify candidates that AP Postal Jobs Apply Online link will be closed after 04/09/16 so hurry up and register your name well within the time limit. The age limit of every candidate must exist in between 18 to 27 years as on cutoff date provided the notification. The age relaxation will provide as per rules and regulation. Those contestants who wish to participate in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy they must have passed Matriculation/ SSC from a recognized board. Intrigued aspirants who have above-specified qualifications and age limit can utilize this golden opportunity.
The selection process will base on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test. Contestants need to wait till they got an SMS for confirmation of payment details before filling the online application form. Don’t forget to read out an official notification of Andhra Pradesh Post Office Dept for Postman and Mail Guard Jobs while applying registration form. All the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age criteria, and other general information well described down under this article.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Exam Details:-
Recruitment Notification No.: RE-I1//PM&MG/DR/AP/2015-16
Total No. of Vacancies: 121 posts
AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2016 Details:-
A) POSTMAN – 108 posts
- Kurnool Region: 20
- General: 16
- OBC: 05
- ST: 05
- SC: 04
- Vijayawada Region: 55
- General: 32
- OBC: 02
- ST: 13
- SC: 08
- Visakhapatnam Region: 33
- General: 19
- OBC: 02
- ST: 08
- SC: 04
B) MAIL GUARD – 03 posts
- RMS Division
- General: 03
- OBC: 00
- ST: 00
- SC: 00
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: On-line only
Probation Time Period: The selected candidates selected will be on probation for 02 (two) years.
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The recruited applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- and other admissible allowances.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees)
Note: Those aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ Women categories will be exempted from Examination fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to pay prescribed fees through “SUNAYASAM”.
- Contestants can pay their fees in any Head Post Office or selected Sub Post Offices of the Andhra Pradesh State & Telangana State.
Andhra Pradesh Postman/Mail Guard Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on 04th of Sept’16):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years for OC contestants.
- Upper age limit relaxable for SC/ ST upto 05 (five) years and 03 (three) years for OBC category.
- Ex-servicemen will get the age relaxation benefit as per the Central Government orders.
- All the applicants should possess Matriculation/ SSC Exam or its equivalent from a Government approved board.
- Appropriate contenders will be appointed based on their marks obtained from Aptitude Test.
- The department will prepare a merit list of qualified applicants in each Postal/ RMS Division separately.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The board will conduct Aptitude Test of 10th Class/ Matriculation level.
- The examination will consist of total marks 100
- There will be one paper comprising of following 04 (four) parts.
- The subjects like General Knowledge, Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language will be there in the examination.
- The total time duration of examination will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
Admit Card/ Hall Permit Card:
- The hall ticket will be accessed from the primary website before 10-15 days of the examination date. All the examination details will be intimated separately through admit card. Those who have applied can download their exam hall permit from a link given below.
How to fill Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Online Application Form 2016?
Note: Applicants has to wait till SMS is received to their Mobile Number confirming the payment which will take up to 48 Hours. Only after this, contestants have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the official website of this department or press on a direct link provided below.
- In a home page, click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Postman/ Mail Guard Cadre in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle”.
- First of all, read the official notification so that you can not face any problem in a later stage.
- Now, go back to a main page of the website and click on “Online Submission Application Form” link.
- Fill up the prescribed form with details like Division’s Name, Applicant’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG format (size not to exceed 50 KB) and signature in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- There is no need to upload your copies of any certificates or documents.
- Verify all the entered information form before submitting a registration form.
- Finally, click on “Save/Submit” button.
- Take a print out of Application, Fee Challan Copy/ Receipt for any future reference.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
Fresh Update: The Closing Date of Online Registration and Fee Payment extended upto 10.09.2016 by the department.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Forms: 05th of August 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:
04th of September 201610th of September 2016
- Due Date to Pay Examination Fee:
04th of September 201610th of September 2016
- Admit Card/ Hall Permit Release Date: 10-15 days prior to the exam date
- Date of Examination/ Aptitude Test: October/ November 2016
Official Website: www.appost.in
Help Line No: +91-9840001274
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates on AP Post Office Recruitment process, contenders can bookmark techufo.in to their browser by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key. We will soon come up with information of Hall Permit Card, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. Readers can leave their query in a comment box given at the bottom. We will do our best to find out a perfect solution by taking less time. Follow us for latest govt jobs updates on a daily basis. THANK YOU!!!