AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification for 39 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies released to apply Andhra Pradesh Post Office MTS Online Application Form at www.appost.in official website:
Good news!! Job finders who are looking for employment news in Andhra Pradesh can apply to this latest AP Post Office Direct Recruitment 2017 by verifying all the eligibility details. Recently, the Postal Department of Andhra Pradesh has updated fresh Notification RE-II/MTS/DR/AP/2015-16 to their official site for hiring most eligible candidates. There are total 39 vacancies announced to fill up through AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 of Multi Tasking Staff posts in various divisions. The department has published this direct recruitment notice for those candidates who are searching latest govt jobs with a qualification of SSC pass. For more brief details, candidates are advised to download AP Postal Circle MTS Notification 2017 pdf file from a quick link provided below. Interested contestants can apply their online applications for AP Postal MTS Vacancies by closing date i.e. 18th September-17. All possible information on Andhra Pradesh Post Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2017 and other useful details given in the following paragraphs.
About Andhra Pradesh Postal Department: It is a government-operated system direct by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It is the most widely spread postal system in the world. The head office of this department is located in Hyderabad. This department is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. Its primary function is to manage the day-to-day work of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices. All these functions manage through Regional and Divisional level arrangements. The parcel service, letter post, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account and third-party logistics are the services that served by this Andhra Postal Circle. It also publishes recruitment notifications for jobless and eligible people to recruit them in vacant posts. Right now, it has come up with fresh AP Post Office Multitasking Staff Notification 2017. The applications are invited from the skilled contestants for the direct recruitment of 39 MTS posts in the different regions. Those who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs may apply for these region wise vacancies (Kurnool Region, Vijayawada Region, and Visakhapatnam Region) through a link provided at the bottom.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, AP Post MTS Vacancies Online Apply @www.appost.in
The online submission of applications for Andhra Pradesh Postal MTS Recruitment 2017 is now already started on 20/08/17 by the authority. Remember, applications submitted online through the official website only will be accepted. All the candidates are requested to visit appost.in for submission of AP Postal Circle MTS Online Application on or before the last date. Applicants are guided not to send their applications by Post. We notify candidates that AP Postal Jobs Apply Online link will be closed after 18/09/17 so hurry up and register your name well within the time limit. The age limit of every candidate must exist in between 18 to 25 years as on cutoff date provided the notification. The age relaxation will provide as per rules and regulation. Those contestants who wish to participate in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle MTS Vacancy they must have passed Matriculation/ SSC from a recognized board. Intrigued aspirants who have above-specified qualifications and age limit can utilize this golden opportunity. (Also, CHECK: India Post Office GDS Result 2017 page.)
appost.in Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2017 Details
The selection process will base on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test. Contestants need to wait till they got an SMS for confirmation of payment details before filling the online application form. Don’t forget to read out an official notification of Andhra Pradesh Post Office Dept for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Jobs while applying registration form. All the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age criteria, and other general information well described down under this article.
Department Name: Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department
Recruitment Notification No.: RE-II/MTS/DR/AP/2015-16
Total No. of Vacancies: 39 posts
Job Role: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Vacancy Details Category-wise:-
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||10|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||06|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||02|
AP Postal Circle MTS Vacancy 2017 Division-wise:-
|Sr. No.||Offices Particulars||Vacancies|
|a.||Circle Office & Regional Office (Vijayawada/Kurnool/Vishakapatnam)||02|
|Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions|
|Sr. No.||Offices Particulars||Vacancies|
|Sub Ordinate Divisions – RMS Divisions|
|Sr. No.||Offices Particulars||Vacancies|
|a.||RMS TP Division||04|
|b.||RMS Y Division||15|
|c.||RMS V Division||12|
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: On-line only
Probation Time Period: The selected candidates selected will be on probation for 02 (two) year.
Security Amount: Applying contestants do not have to furnish any security amount for these vacancies.
Scale of Pay (per month): The recruited applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- and other admissible allowances as per Department of Posts Recruitment Rules. Candidates can refer the notification to get complete details about pay scale division-wise.
Application & Examination Fees:-
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees)
Note: Those aspirants belonging to SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Service men (SC/ST) and Women categories will be exempted from Examination fee. The DOP authority will not return fee under any circumstances once paid by you through ePaymend in post offices. However, all those who have paid their fees can apply online directly through an AP Post Office MTS Application link available at the bottom.
Mode of Payment:-
- Candidates have to pay prescribed fees through “SUNAYASAM”.
- Contestants can pay their application fees and examination fees in any Head Post Office or selected Sub Post Offices of the Andhra Pradesh State & Telangana State. Kindly provide your Registration Number at the PO Counter while paying the fee.
- Contestants who pay their fee through any mode other than e-Payment in post offices will not accept by the department.
- After fee payment, you may check your status of payment by visiting the official web page www.indiapost.gov.in.
- For any query related to payment mode, aspirant are advised to contact officials through below mentioned details such as contact number, email id, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Post Office MTS Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date i.e. on 18th of Sept’17):-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years for OC contestants.
- As per the Central Government orders, the upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen, PWD, etc. categories as shown below:
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST): 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Castes (OBC): 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (UR): 10 (ten) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (OBC): 13 (thirteen) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (SC/ST): 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-servicemen: 03 (three) years
Educational Qualification: All the applicants should possess Matriculation (10th pass) or ITI or its equivalent from a Government approved Board or University. You can check the notification link for more details on eligibility criteria.(Also, CHECK 10th pass Govt Vacancies list and its eligibility criteria.)
Selection Methodology: Appropriate contenders will be appointed based on their marks obtained from Aptitude Test. The department will prepare a merit list of qualified applicants in each Postal/ RMS Division separately. According to the contestants’ preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy, they will be allotted to the posts and divisions.
Andhra Pradesh Postal MTS Syllabus/Exam Pattern:-
- The board will conduct Aptitude Test of 10th Class/ Matriculation level.
- The examination will consist of total marks 100
- There will be one paper comprising of following 04 (four) parts.
- The subjects like General Knowledge, Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language will be there in the examination.
- The total time duration of examination will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
How to fill Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Online Application Form 2017?
Applicants has to wait till SMS is received to their Mobile Number confirming the payment which will take up to 48 Hours. Only after this, contestants have to follow the steps mentioned below. Now, all those contestants having any confusion related to the new registration process can follow the instructions given in below description point to point. It is to inform every candidate that details entered in the application form cannot be modified later on. Therefore, the contestants are suggested to fill details correctly.
- Open the official website of this department or press on a direct link provided below.
- In a home page, click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment Notification of MTS Cadre in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle”.
- First of all, read the official notification so that you can not face any problem in a later stage.
- Now, go back to a main page of the website and click on “Online Submission Application Form” link.
- Fill up the prescribed form with details like Division’s Name, Applicant’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG format (size not to exceed 50 KB) and signature in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- There is no need to upload your copies of any certificates or documents.
- Verify all the entered information form before submitting a registration form.
- Finally, click on “Save/Submit” button.
- Take a print out of Application, Fee Challan Copy/ Receipt for any future reference.
- Printout might require during the session of document verification.
AP Postal MTS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
- Notification Date: 19th of August 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Forms: 19th of August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 18th of September 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 21st of September 2017
- Admit Card/ Hall Permit Release Date: 10-15 days prior to the exam date
- Date of Examination/ Aptitude Test: UPDATE SOON
- Date of Result: NOTIFIED LATER
Admit Card/ Hall Permit Card: The hall ticket can be download from the primary website only before 10-15 days of the examination date. All the examination details will be intimated separately through admit card. The department will not pay TA or DA for attending the examination. Those who have applied can download their exam hall permit from a link given here i.e. Download AP Postal Circle MTS Exam 2017 Admit Card.
AP Post Office MTS Notification 2017 ⇒ Download PDF File
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 ⇒ MTS Job Apply Online
|Online POST OFFICE Recruitment Links State-wise|
|TS Postal Recruitment||Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment||MP Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Odisha Post Office Recruitment||Assam Post Office Recruitment|
|Chattisgarh Postal Recruitment||Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment|
|Tamilnadu Post Recruitment||UP Post Office Recruitment|
|Kerala Postal Recruitment||Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment||WB Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Bihar Postal Recruitment||Punjab Post Office Recruitment|
|Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment||North Eastern Postal Recruitment|
Official Websites: www.indiapost.gov.in | www.appost.in
Help Line No: +91-9840001274
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
For regular updates on AP Post Office Recruitment process, contenders can bookmark www.techufo.in to their browser by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key. We will soon come up with information of Hall Permit Card, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. For more details about this recruitment, kindly contact on 9840001274. Readers can leave their query in a comment box given at the bottom. We will do our best to find out a perfect solution by taking less time. Follow us for Free Jobs Alert 2017-2018 updates on a daily basis. THANK YOU!!!