SBI Recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Notification for State Bank of India SO, PO, CMO, Scale Officer and Clerk Jobs released to Apply Online Application at www.sbi.co.in:
Hurry Up Guys!! Waiting for Public Sector Bank Jobs Openings?? Yes?? Then Apply Now and Register Your Details for SBI PO/SO/Clerk Recruitment 2018!! As per recent update, the State Bank of India will recruit a huge number of candidates in the year 2019 for various posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, etc. The higher authority has started SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online process to fill up vacant posts available all over India in their branches. Our team has updated State Bank Notification and Application link below as the registration procedure started by online mode at the official website. As we know, right now for an update on SBI Bank Latest Notifications 2018-2019, more than thousand people are eagerly waiting for a long time. All those graduate candidates interested in banking careers must utilize this employment opportunity. All the interested as well as eligible contestants have to apply SBI Vacancy 2018-19 Application Form by online on or before the last date of submission. To know more information about the State Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit, Qualifications, Pay Scale and other details, check following passages.
|Ongoing State Bank of India Recruitment links||Total Posts||Due Date|
|SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment||N/A||Update Soon|
|SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment||2000 (+/-)||Update Soon|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment||9633 (+/-)||Update Soon|
|SBI Management Executives (SME) Recruitment||554 (+/-)||Update Soon|
|SBI CMO Recruitment||500 (+/-)||Update Soon|
Let’s Get Info About STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is India’s Largest Banking and Financial Company in various terms like Assets, Deposits, Profits, Branches, Customers and Employees. It is a Government of India (GOI) owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. On 01st July 1955, this organization established and nationalized on 02nd June 1956 by the RBI. Right now, it is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. It is one of the four largest banks in India with PNB, BOB, and ICICI. It also has six associate banks namely State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. They provide a range of banking products through their network of more than 19000 branches in India. The State Bank of India is the hot favorite among those people finding latest Central Govt Jobs to start their career. Today, it’s a dream of lakhs of people to get the job in SBI. We have seen many people going for jobs in nationalized banks to secure their future. [Also, Check out Indian Bank PO 2018 Recruitment related complete details to apply online on or before 27th August’18.]
SBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification | State Bank of India Specialist Officer PO Clerk Vacancy Apply Online Application @www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification | State Bank of India Specialist Officer PO Clerk Vacancy Apply Online Application @www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Update
- 1.2 State Bank of India Vacancies 2018-19 Details
- 1.3 SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Online SBI Vacancy 2018-2019 Application Form?
- 1.5 SBI Jobs 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 SBI PO 2018 Exam Dates
- 1.7 SBI Call Letter/ Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 SBI Recruitment Results 2018
The Current Employment News Alert!! The massive number of current openings in State Bank of India in the 2018-19 academic year have released by the department. The recruitment board has invited eligible and suitable Indian Nationals to apply their applications for the posts specified below. Like last year, this year too the official SBI Notification 2018-2019 for Clerical Cadre, Specialist Cadre Officers, Probationary Officer, Scale Officer, Senior Manager and other vacancies has published. Those who want to grab this chance must have minimum qualification required to join SBI Vacancies 2018-2019. Those candidates having qualifications like Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline can go for this recruitment without hesitation. Coming to the age criteria, applicants must have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years of age as on cut off date mentioned in the notification. Only those contestants who fulfill eligible criteria can apply their forms. As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Selection process, the Preliminary examination, Mains exam and Interview will be held by the authority. Stay tuned for upcoming updates. [Also, don’t forget to Check the list of ongoing and upcoming latest Govt Vacancies for 10th pass related article.]
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Update
|♦ Job Highlight/ Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||17,000 (expected)|
|Post Names:||1) Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
» Junior Associates (JA) – 9633 vacancies
» Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA) – 00 vacancy
2) Probationary Officers (PO) – 2000 vacancies
3) Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
» JMGS Scale Officer
» MMGS Scale Officer
» SMGS Scale Officer
4) Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
5) Special Management Executives (SME)
|Job Category:||Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Submission Process:||In On-line mode only|
|Official Websites:||1) www.sbi.co.in
|Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
The latest SBI Jobs 2018-2019 Online Application link attached with this article so that contestants can apply without waiting time. We will provide you starting and ending date for registration. Interested candidates may follow those steps mentioned below to fill up and submit their applications. Go through the below description for more details. The aspirant is also advice to go through the official notification because it is sometimes possible that there is some information which we forgot to update on the website due to which some candidates get nervous, so as per the safe side you should go through it once and for that you just have to click on the link which is available at the bottom of this article. Also, have a glance at Income Tax Recruitment, Postal Recruitment & Railway Recruitment for release date & time-related some useful information.
State Bank of India Vacancies 2018-19 Details
|♦ SBI PO 2018 Vacancies (Regular Vacancies) ♦|
|Category wise Vacancies||PwD Vacancies|
[GET ⇒ Free Jobs Alert 2018-19]
|♦ SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Backlog Vacancies ♦|
Pay Scale (per month):-
- The handsome Pay Band plus Grade Pay along with other allowances will be offered to those who get the vacancy in State Bank of India.
- Candidates will get an exact idea about their pay slab refer the official notification link uploaded below.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date 01.04.18): All the candidates must have their age limit category wise as shown below.
- The General category applicants must have their age above 21 years and below 30 years.
- For Reserved category aspirants, upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Age relaxation for reserved categories in upper limit as follows:-
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of J&K State – 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes – NCL) – 03 years
- PWD (Persons With Disabilities)
- SC/ ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
- GEN – 10 years
Essential Academic Qualifications (as on cutoff date 31.08.18): All those who wish to participate in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment process must have any of the following qualification or its equivalent from a Government approved University or Institution.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
Those who are having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must verify their date of passing is on or before 31.08.2018. All those people who are in the Final year or Semester of their Graduation can apply. During an interview session, they need to show a proof of having passed graduation exam on or before 31.08.2018. If you are willing for latest Post-Graduation Jobs in SBI, then keep your watch on this web page for upcoming updates. [CHECK: IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment Notification]
Application/Examination Fee & Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable): Deposit your fee through Payment Gateway, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other online options available for fee payment. The category wise application fee as follows:-
- Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Class (OBC): Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only) (Application Fee including intimation charge)
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and other reserved categories: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) (Intimation charges only)
- NOTE: Application Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded on any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection process.
How to Apply Online SBI Vacancy 2018-2019 Application Form?
Guys!! Are you interested in applying online for latest SBI 2018-2019 Recruitment Procedure?? Then follow the simple steps to submit State Bank of India Recruitment Application Forms available on this web page at the bottom. All the constants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. Ensure that you fulfill the eligibility and other norms as per advertisement while filling up the registration form. After successful submission process, a Registration ID Number and Password will generate. Save it for further usage to download admit card and result. We will update this article time to time so that candidates can get current SBI Bank Officer Recruitment related fresh news. For uploading the Passport Size Photograph and Signature Image, there will be two separate links. You have to just click on the respective URL link titled as Upload Photograph/ Signature. Browse the Scanned Photo/ Signature file from your device. Select the file by clicking on it. Finally, click the upload button.
|♦ Step wise Procedure to Apply On-Line ♦|
|STEP 01: First of all, open the official website (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) or just open a link arranged below.
STEP 02: Click on a Careers link available in a homepage at the top.
STEP 03: Now, click on SBI PO/ Clerk/ Specialist Officer Notification 2018-2019 link.
STEP 04: First, download the notification pdf file and then read all the eligibility details along with other instructions.
STEP 05: After going thoroughly, open the appropriate Online Application Form available in the ‘Current Openings’ and click on the tab titled as Apply Online Now.
STEP 06: Submit your Full Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Professional Details and Email-ID to register the new application.
STEP 07: A Provisional Registration Number along with Password will appear on your screen after a successful registration process. (In future, if you forget your Password, then you can recover it using your Reg. No. and Mobile No. OR Email ID that entered by you at the time of registration.)
STEP 08: Now, Re-login to fill up the mandatory fields in an application form.
STEP 09: Upload your scanned images of Photograph (Dimensions 230 x 200 pixels & file size 20KB – 50KB), Signature (Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels & file size 10KB – 20KB) and necessary certificates.
STEP 10: At last, press “FINAL SUBMIT” button to register the filled up information.
STEP 11: Take a printout of e-receipt and application form with fee details on successful completion of the transaction as well as registration procedure.
STEP 12: A printout of the application form should not be sent to the Bank. You must keep this copy of application form along with till your final selection done.
SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2018-19 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
SBI Latest Recruitment 2018-19 Application ⇒ APPLY ONLINE LINK
|NOTE: A login page for online registration will support and best viewed on Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+. A candidate submitted the application form through online does not imply that he/she has fulfilled all the criteria given in the notification. No change or edit will be allowed once the application form submitted by the candidates. However, candidates may edit application and re-upload their photograph or signature in case the photograph or signature is unclear. Please register again and make payment online in case your online transaction not completed successfully. At the later stage, applicants can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details. If candidate faces any difficulty in online registration, then inform officials by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website, i.e. www.ibps.in giving the necessary details. For any query, please write it to officials through the link “CONTACT US” which is available on Bank’s website.|
SBI Jobs 2018-2019 Selection Process
About Selection Process: State Bank of India’s Central Recruitment and Promotion Department will hire best contestants for Probationary Officer Posts by testing their ability and potential through the following exams:-
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- The prelims will have Objective Tests for total 100 marks.
- It will have Multiple Choice Type 100 Questions.
- It will be conducted online for 01 hour time duration consisting of 03 sections.
- Each section will have the separate time duration of 20 minutes.
- The subjects like English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 marks) will be there in the prelims.
- The question paper will be set in English as well as Hindi Language.
- As a negative marking, 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- If a question is left blank in the paper, then there will be no penalty for that question.
- Mains Examination (Phase-II)
- Applicants shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for the Main Examination.
- The mains will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Objective and Descriptive Tests will be through online modes.
- There will be separate timings in each test in the main examination.
- The total time duration for an Objective test will be 02 hours while 03 minutes for a Descriptive test.
- The main exam will cover topics like General Awareness, Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- Negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests will be 1/4th of mark assigned for a question.
- There will be no penalty for that question not answered by the candidate.
- The total marks secured by contestants out of 250 marks in Phase-II Main Examination will be converted to out of 75 marks.
- Group Exercises & Personal Interview (Phase-III)
- Applicants shortlisted after the main examination will be invited to a Group Exercises & Interview. The Group exercises will carry total 20 marks & Interview 30 marks. The marks secured by applicants in Group Exercises & Interview (i.e. out of 50 marks) will be converted to out of 25. The final merit list to be published after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100.
- Document Verification (if necessary)
- If required, then candidates who qualify Phase III process will be called to participate for verification of documents. All candidates will get DV related complete details from the official advertisement.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Selected candidates will have to clear Medical Test before their appointment. The recruitment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE.
About Final Selection of Candidates: The marks obtained in Phase-I Examination will not be added for the selection. For a preparation of the final merit list, the marks obtained in Phase-II Examination will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III. Every candidate will have to qualify both Phase-II and Phase-III tests separately. The board will make a selection from top merit ranked candidates in each category. The list of selected candidates will be available on the official website. For further point to point details, just read out the advertisement pdf file from an above link.
SBI PO 2018 Exam Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Official Notification Date||20.04.2018|
|Online Registration Opening Date||21.04.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13.05.2018|
|Last Date to Edit Application Form||13.05.2018|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fees||13.05.2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||28.05.2018|
|Online Prelims Call Letter Download Dates||18.06.2018 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Exam Dates||01.07.2018, 07.07.2018 & 08.07.2018|
|Preliminary Results Date||15.07.2018|
|Online Main Exam Admit Card Dates||20.07.2018 onwards|
|Online Main Examination Date||04.08.2018|
|Mains Result Declaration Date||20.08.2018|
|Interview Call Letter Availability Date||01.09.2018|
|Dates for GD & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|Final Result Release Date||01.11.2018|
|« Pre-Examination Training (PET) Dates for SC/ST Applicants »|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download Dates||28.05.2018 onwards|
|PET (Pre Exam Training) Exam Dates||18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018|
SBI Call Letter/ Admit Card 2018
About Admit Card/Call Letter: All those candidates who applied for the recruitment exam will be able to download their Call Letter from an official web page only. The department will issue Admit Card to eligible applicants only 02 weeks prior exam date. All the applicants must insert their Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) to access e-Admit Card from the online mode. It is to notify everyone that no hard copy of the call letter or Booklet will be sent by a postal service. In the Admit Card, you will find out all the necessary details about examination such as date, time, venue address, etc. The Admit Card or Call Letter is an Important document for every applicant to attend Online Test or Interview as without which he/she does not get the entry. Along with Admit Card, applicants must carry 01 photo ID proof (passport/Adhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook) in original on the examination day. Candidates can solve their queries by telephone no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days if they have any problem in receipt of Admission Letter or Admit Card. We have also provided Admit Card download link for each post in the following table.
SBI Recruitment Results 2018
About Result/Merit List Details: The result of every candidate to be published at the official website only. As soon as examination completes, the authority will take minimum 01 month to prepare result and then declare it. Aspirants can check their result as well as scorecard only by inserting necessary details like Registration ID Number, Application Number, Roll Number, Password, Date of Birth, etc. whichever asked. The final selection list will have shortlisted candidates’ details such as Name, Fathers’/ Husband’s Name, Category, Roll No. or Registration No. and other necessary information. You can refer the below links to check the results of various posts.
SBI Recruitment 2018-19 Latest Update! The Official State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification has released. We have updated our website without any delay. Just readers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website www.techufo.in and catch further more development news on this recruitment. Through the official website, we have collected all these information on the upcoming SBI jobs opening 2018 and then written this article to help the unemployed youngsters. All the details related to previous year question paper, syllabus, exam pattern, call letter, answer key, cut off marks, etc. will be updated soon here on this web page. Those who have any query can submit it in a comment box and discuss it with other candidates to find out a correct solution. Our team will also try to reply to your query as fast as possible. ALL THE BEST, Friends!!
|Job-seekers! If you don’t want to miss a single update on latest Recruitment in State Bank of India, then you can subscribe to this website Techufo.in by clicking on a BELL ICON.|