SBI Recruitment 2021 2022 Latest Notification for State Bank of India SO, PO, CMO, Scale Officer and Clerk Jobs released to Apply Online Application at www.sbi.co.in:
Hurry Up, Guys!! Waiting for Public Sector Bank Jobs Openings?? Yes?? Then Apply Now & Register Your Details for SBI PO/ Clerk/ SO Recruitment 2021 2022. As per recent update, the State Bank of India will recruit a huge number of candidates in the year 2021 for various posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, etc. The higher authority has started SBI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online process to fill up vacant posts available all over India in their branches. Here our team has updated State Bank Notification and Application link below as the registration procedure started by online mode at the official website.
|Ongoing State Bank of India Recruitment links||Total Posts||Due Date|
|SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2021 2022 Recruitment||2056||25-10-2021|
|SBI Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer Recruitment 2021||567||18-10-2021|
|SBI Executive (Document Preservation-Archives) Recruitment 2021||01||18-10-2021|
|SBI Manager & Deputy Manager (Marketing) Recruitment 2021||38||18-10-2021|
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021||6100+||26-07-2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment||5121+||20-05-2021|
|SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2021||100 (+/-)||Update Soon|
|SBI Management Executives (SME) Recruitment||554 (+/-)||Update Soon|
|SBI CMO Recruitment||500 (+/-)||Update Soon|
As we know, right now for an update on SBI Bank Latest Notifications 2021, more than a thousand people eagerly waiting for a long time. All those graduate candidates interested in banking careers must utilize this employment opportunity. All the interested as well as eligible contestants have to apply SBI Vacancy 2021 Online Application Form on or before the last date of submission. To know more information about the State Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit, Qualifications, Pay Scale and other details, check the following passages.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification | State Bank of India Specialist Officer PO Clerk Vacancy Apply Online Application @ www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021 2022 Latest Update
- 1.2 State Bank of India Vacancies 2021 2022 Details
- 1.3 SBI Clerk PO 2021 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI Bharti Online Application Fee
- 1.5 SBI Pay Scale/ Emoluments Post wise
- 1.6 How to Apply Online SBI Vacancy 2021 2022 Application Form?
- 1.7 SBI Jobs 2021 2022 Selection Process
- 1.8 SBI Clerk PO 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 SBI Call Letter/ Admit Card 2021
- 1.10 SBI Recruitment Results 2021
- 2 About STATE BANK OF INDIA (भारतीय स्टेट बैंक)
- 3 SBI Help Desk for Recruitment 2021-22
- 4 FAQs About SBI Current Openings – Careers 2021 2022
SBI Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification | State Bank of India Specialist Officer PO Clerk Vacancy Apply Online Application @ www.sbi.co.in
The Current Employment News Alert!! The massive number of current openings in State Bank of India in the academic year 2020-21 have been released by officials. The recruitment board has invited eligible and appropriate Indian Nationals to apply their applications for SBI Job Openings. Like last year, this year too an official SBI Notification 2021 for Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer, Specialist Cadre Officers, Scale Officer, Senior Manager, AGM, DGM and other vacancies has announced. All those who want to grab this chance must have minimum qualification required to join SBI Vacancies 2021. Here those aspirants having qualifications like Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline can go for recruitment without hesitation. Coming to the age criteria, applicants must have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years of age as on cutoff date announced in the official notice.
Only those contestants who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply their online application forms. As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Selection process, the Preliminary exam, Mains exam & Interview will be held by the board. [Also, have a glance at Income Tax Recruitment, Postal Recruitment & Railway Recruitment for release date related all useful information.]
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021 2022 Latest Update
|♦ Job Highlight/ Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI/ स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||17,000 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Names:||1) Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
» Junior Associates (JA) – 9633 vacancies
» Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA) – 00 vacancy
2) Probationary Officers (PO) – 2000 vacancies
3) Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
» JMGS Scale Officer
» MMGS Scale Officer
» SMGS Scale Officer
4) Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
5) Special Management Executives (SME)
|Job Category:||Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Submission Process:||In On-line mode only|
|Selection Stages:||Prelims, Mains & GD/ Interview|
Hey, Candidates!! Are you all interested in applying online for latest SBI 2021 Recruitment Procedure?? Ok, then just follow the simple steps to submit State Bank of India Recruitment Application Forms available on this web page at the bottom. The latest SBI Jobs 2021 Online Application link attached to this article so that here all contestants can apply without waiting time. We have provided a starting and ending date for registration. Go through the below description for more details.
State Bank of India Vacancies 2021 2022 Details
|♦ SBI PO 2021 Vacancies (Regular Vacancies) ♦|
|Category wise Vacancies||PwD Vacancies|
|GEN||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total||LD||VI||HI||‘d’ & ‘e’||Total|
|♦ SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Backlog Vacancies ♦|
|OBC||SC||ST||Total||LD||VI||HI||‘d’ & ‘e’|
|♦ SBI Clerk 2021 Regular & Backlog Vacancies Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|Jr Associate Regular Posts||Jr Associate Backlog Posts|
SBI Clerk PO 2021 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMITATION (as on cutoff date): All the candidates must have their age limit post wise as shown below.
- For Probationary Officer Posts: Applicants must have their age above 21 years and below 30 years as on the date of notification.
- For Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Posts: Applicants ages should not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on the date of notification.
- For Reserved category candidates, upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Age relaxation for reserved categories in upper limit as follows:-
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- Ex-S (Ex-Serviceman) – 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes – NCL) – 03 years
- PWD (Persons With Disabilities)
- PWD SC/ ST – 15 years
- PWD OBC – 13 years
- PWD GEN/ EWS – 10 years
- Widows, Divorced Women and Women judicially separated & not remarried:-
- General/ EWS – 07 years
- OBC – 10 years
- SC/ ST – 12 years
- Reserved category candidates are guided to refer the official advt pdf link shared below and check out further more details related to age relaxation.
ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (as on cutoff date): Those who wish to participate in SBI Probationary Officer or Clerk Recruitment process must following qualifications from a Government approved University or Institution.
- For Probationary Officer Posts: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification OR Chartered Accountant (CA). All those who are having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must verify their date of passing is on or before 31-12-2021. All those people who are in Final year or Semester of their Graduation can apply. During an interview session, they need to show a proof of having passed graduation exam on or before 31-12-2021.
- For Clerk Posts: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification. Aspirants having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16-08-2021. (NOTE: Those who are in the final year or semester of their Graduation may also apply subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before 16-08-2021.)
SBI Bharti Online Application Fee
About Application/ Examination Fee & Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable): The category wise application fee and mode of payment as follows:-
- Unreserved (UR), Other Backward Class (OBC) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): Rs. 750/- (rupees seven hundred & fifty only) (Application Fee including intimation charge)
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and other reserved categories: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Deposit your fee through Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. and other online options available for fee payment.
- Application Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded on any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection process.
- If any transaction charges for online payment occurred, then it will be borne by the candidates. Aspirants whose online payment of fee not completed successfully in the first instance are advised to make fresh attempts.
SBI Pay Scale/ Emoluments Post wise
About Emoluments/ Salary: Pay Scale for various Posts of the State Bank of India as follows:-
- SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Pay Scale:-
- Rs. 41,960/- as the starting basic pay (with 04 advance increments) in a scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for DA, HRA/ Lease rental, CCA, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- On CTC basis, the total compensation per annum will be a minimum of 08.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Pay Scale:-
- The starting basic pay will be Rs. 19,900/- (Rs. 17,900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). The Scale of Pay as follows Rs. 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550-1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. Aspirants will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, Provident Fund, Pension under New Pension Scheme, Medical, Leave-Fare and other facilities.
- The total starting emoluments at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 29,000/- pm inclusive of Dearness Allowance & other allowances at the current rate and 02 (two) additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Candidates will get an exact idea about their pay slab by referring the SBI Official Notification link uploaded below.
How to Apply Online SBI Vacancy 2021 2022 Application Form?
Eligible candidates may follow all those steps mentioned below to fill up and submit their applications. All the contestants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully on Bank’s Website – https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility and other norms as per the State Bank of India Jobs Advertisement while filling up the registration form. A login page for online registration will support and best viewed on Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+.
|♦ Step wise Procedure to Apply On-Line ♦|
|1st Step – First of all, open the official website (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) or just open a direct link arranged below.
2nd Step – Click on a Careers link available on the homepage at the top corner.
3rd Step – Now, click on SBI PO/ Clerk/ Specialist Officer Notification 2021 2022 link.
4th Step – First, download the notification pdf file and then read all the eligibility details along with other instructions. Also, refer to the “How to Apply” & “FAQ” pages for your knowledge.
5th Step – After going thoroughly, open the appropriate Online Application Form available in the ‘Current Openings’ and click on the tab titled ‘Apply Online Now’ to start the registration procedure.
6th Step – Submit your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Full Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Full Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Age, Gender, Category, Nationality, Mother Tongue, Professional Details, Resident Address, Email-ID, Contact Number, Alternative Number and Other Important Information to register the new application form.
7th Step – A Provisional Registration Number along with Password will appear on your screen after a successful registration process. (In future, if you forget your Password, then you can recover it using your Reg. No. and Mobile No. OR Email ID that entered by you at the time of registration.)
8th Step – Now, Re-login to fill up the mandatory fields (i.e. Post Applied, Aadhar Card Number, etc.) in an application form.
9th Step – Upload your scanned image of a recent Passport style Colour Photograph (Dimensions 230 x 200 pixels & file size 20 KB – 50 KB), Signature (Sign on white paper with Black Ink pen) (Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels & file size 10 KB – 20 KB) and all other necessary certificates/ documents (i.e. brief resume, ID proof, proof of date of birth, educational qualification, technical qualification, experience certificates, etc.) in JPG/ JPEG or PDF format. Note: If your face in a Photo or Signature not clear, then the application may be rejected. The Documents once uploaded or submitted cannot be edited or changed.
10th Step – At last, press the “FINAL SUBMIT” button to register the filled up information.
11th Step – Take a printout of the e-receipt and application form with fee details on successful completion of the transaction as well as registration procedure.
12th Step – A printout of the application form should not be sent to the Bank. You must keep this copy of the application form along with till your final selection is done.
♦ Quick Links ♦
NOTE: A candidate’s submitted the application form through online does not imply that he/ she has fulfilled all the criteria given in the notification. Please register again and make payment online in case your online transaction not completed successfully. At the later stage, applicants can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details. After successful submission process, a Registration ID Number and Password will generate. Save it for further usage to download admit card and result. [Also, don’t forget to check the list of ongoing & upcoming Govt Vacancies for 10th pass related article.]
SBI Jobs 2021 2022 Selection Process
About Mode of Selection: The State Bank of India’s Central Recruitment and Promotion Department will hire best contestants for Probationary Officer Posts by testing their ability & potential through a 03 (three) tiered process as follows:-
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- The prelims will have Objective Tests for total 100 marks.
- It will have Multiple Choice Type 100 Questions.
- It will be conducted online for 01 hour time duration consisting of 03 sections.
- Each section will have the separate time duration of 20 minutes.
- The subjects like English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks) and Reasoning Ability (35 marks) will be there in the preliminary exam.
- The question paper will be set in English as well as Hindi Language.
- As a negative marking, 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- If a question is left blank (i.e. no answer is given) in the paper, then there will be no penalty for that question.
- There are 05 (five) alternative answers to every question of all the tests.
- There will be no Sectional cutoffs in the Preliminary Examination.
- Aspirants numbering 10 (ten) times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for Main Exam from the top of above merit list.
- The preliminary exam is qualifying nature. Its marks will not be eligible for the final selection list.
- Mains Examination (Phase-II)
- Applicants shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for the Main Examination.
- The mains will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Objective and Descriptive Tests will be held through online modes.
- There will be separate timings in each test in the main examination.
- The total time duration for an Objective test will be 02 hours while 30 minutes for a Descriptive test.
- The objective test will cover topics like Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45 ques. for 60 marks), Data Analysis & Interpretation (35 ques. for 60 marks), General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 ques. for 40 marks) and English Language (35 ques. for 40 marks).
- The descriptive test will have 02 (two) questions from the Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) and to be answered by typing on the Computer.
- Negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests will be 1/4th of mark assigned for a question.
- There will be no penalty for that question not answered by the candidate in Objective Tests.
- No sectional cut-off in the Objective test.
- Candidates numbering up to 03 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for GD/ PI from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
- The total marks secured by contestants out of 250 marks in Phase-II Main Exam will be converted to out of 75 marks.
- Group Exercises & Personal Interview (Phase-III)
- Applicants shortlisted after the main examination will be invited to a Group Exercises & Interview. The Group exercises will carry total 20 marks & Interview 30 marks. The marks secured by applicants in Group Exercises & Interview (i.e. out of 50 marks) will be converted to out of 25. The final merit list to be published after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100.
- Document Verification (if necessary)
- If required, then candidates who qualify Phase III process will be called to participate for verification of documents. In the DV session, aspirants have to bring necessary documents/ certificates for verification as mentioned by officials. Candidates will get a list of documents/ certificates to be carried during DV related complete details from the official advertisement PDF page.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Selected candidates will have to clear Medical Test before their appointment. The recruitment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE.
About Final Selection of Candidates: The marks obtained in Phase-I Examination will not be added for the selection. For a preparation of the final merit list, the marks obtained in Phase-II Examination will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III. Every candidate will have to qualify both Phase-II and Phase-III tests separately. The board official will make a selection from top merit ranked candidates in each category. The list of selected candidates will be available on the official website. For further point to point details, just read out the advt pdf file from an above link. [CHECK: IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification]
SBI Clerk PO 2021 – Important Dates
|IMPORTANT EVENTS||PO 2021 – DATES||CLERK 2021 – DATES|
|Official Notification Date:||05-10-2021||26-04-2021|
|Online Registration Opening/ Starting Date:||05-10-2021||27-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application:||25-10-2021||20-05-2021|
|Last Date to Edit Details in Application Form:||25-10-2021||20-05-2021|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fees:||25-10-2021||20-05-2021|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||09-11-2021||04-06-2021|
|Online Prelims Call Letter Download Dates:||1st or 2nd week of Nov 2021 onwards||29-06-2021 to 13-07-2021|
|Online Preliminary Exam Dates:||Nov/ Dec 2021||10-07-2021, 11-07-2021, 12-07-2021 & 13-07-2021|
|Preliminary Results Publication Date:||Dec 2021||In September 2021|
|Online Main Exam Admit Card Dates:||2nd or 3rd week of Dec 2021 onwards||Announced Soon|
|Online Main Examination Date:||Dec 2021||Announced Soon|
|Mains Result Declaration Date:||Jan 2022||Announced Soon|
|Interview Call Letter Availability Dates:||1st or 2nd week of Jan 2022 onwards||N/A|
|Dates for GD & Interview:||In 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2022||N/A|
|Final Result/ Merit List Release Date:||Feb/ Mar 2022||Announced Soon|
|« Pre-Examination Training (PET) Dates for SC/ ST Applicants »
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download Dates:||1st week of Nov 2021 onwards||26-05-2021 onwards|
|PET (Pre Exam Training) Exam Dates:||In 2nd week of Nov 2021||N/A|
SBI Call Letter/ Admit Card 2021
About State Bank of India Admit Card/ Call Letter: All those contestants who applied for the recruitment exam will be able to download their Call Letter from an official web page only. The department will issue Admit Card to eligible applicants only 02 weeks prior exam date. All the applicants must insert their Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) to access e-Admit Card from the online mode. It is to notify everyone that no hard copy of the Call Letter or Booklet will be sent by a post/ postal service. In the Admit Card PDF, you will find out all the necessary details about examination like date, time, venue/ centre address, etc.
The Admit Card/ Call Letter is an Important document for every applicant to attend Online Test or Interview as without which he/ she does not get the entry. Along with Admit Card, every applicant must carry 01 photo ID proof (Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook) in original on the examination day. Candidates can solve their queries by telephone no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days if they have any problem in receipt of Admission Letter or Admit Card. We have also provided Admit Card download link for each post in the following table.
SBI Recruitment Results 2021
About SBI Result/ Merit List Details: The result of every contestant to be published at the official website only. As soon as examination completes, the authority will take minimum 01 month to prepare result and then declare it. Aspirants can check their result as well as scorecard only by inserting necessary details like Registration ID Number, Application Number, Roll Number, Password, Date of Birth, etc. whichever asked. The final selection list will have shortlisted candidates’ details such as Name, Fathers’s/ Husband’s Name, Roll No. or Registration No., Category and many other necessary information.
All the successful candidates are being informed through SMS whenever their results ready to declare at the official web portal. The Cut Off Marks will be available at the bottom in the result card itself. You can refer the below links to check the results of various posts.
About STATE BANK OF INDIA (भारतीय स्टेट बैंक)
Let’s Get Info About STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is India’s Largest Banking and Financial Company in various terms like Assets, Deposits, Profits, Branches, Customers & Staff/ Employees. It is the Government of India (GOI) owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. On 01st July 1955, this Organization established and nationalized on 02ndof June 1956 by the RBI. Right now, it is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
SBI is one of the four largest banks in India with PNB, BOB and ICICI. It also has six associate banks namely State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. They provide a range of banking products through their network of more than 19000 branches in India. Here the State Bank of India is the hot favorite among those people finding latest Central Govt Jobs to start their career.
Today, it’s a dream of lakhs of people to get the job in SBI. We have seen many people going for jobs in nationalized banks to secure their future. We will update this article time to time so that candidates can get current SBI Bank Officer Recruitment related fresh news. All the details about previous year question paper, syllabus, exam pattern, call letter, answer key, cut off marks, etc. will be updated soon here on this web page. [Also, Check out BOB Probationary Officer 2021 Recruitment related complete details to apply online on or before the due date.]
SBI Help Desk for Recruitment 2021-22
If a candidate faces any difficulty in online registration, then inform officials by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website, i.e. www.ibps.in giving the necessary details. For any query, candidates can also write it to officials through the URL link or Helpline Number/ Email Address shared below.
|Communication Address:||STATE BANK OF INDIA
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
|Helpline No.:||022 – 2282 0427|
|Link to Post Your Query:||CLICK HERE|
The Official State Bank of India Probationary Officer & Clerk Notification released yearly. So we will update our website without any delay. Job seekers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website www.techufo.in to catch the further latest news update on SBI Recruitment 2021 2022. We have collected all information on the upcoming SBI jobs opening 2021 through the official website and then had written this article to help the unemployed youngsters.
Those who have any query can submit it in a comment box & discuss it with other aspirants to find out a correct solution. Our team will also try to reply to your query as fast as possible. Stay tuned for upcoming all updates if you don’t want to miss a single update on latest Recruitment in State Bank of India.
FAQs About SBI Current Openings – Careers 2021 2022
Currently, online registration of applications for recruitment of Probationary Officers & Specialist Cadre Officers is live now.
Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website, i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and then open the Online Application Form available under ‘Current Openings’.
The online application process for Probationary Officer Posts has started on 05-10-2021 and will close on 25-10-2021.
The online application for Junior Associate (JA) vacancies has started on 27-04-2021 and will continue till 20-05-2021.
The eligibility criteria depend upto the post for which candidate wants to apply.
If you do not belong to SC/ ST/ PWD category, then you will have to pay the fee of Rs. 750/- online through Payment Gateway by Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, etc.
For uploading the Passport Size Photograph & Signature Image, there will be two separate links. You have to click on the respective URL link titled as Upload Photograph/ Signature. Browse the Scanned Photo/ Signature file from your device and then select the file by clicking on it. Finally, click the upload button.
No change or edit will be allowed once the application form submitted by the candidates. However, candidates may edit application and re-upload their photograph or signature in case the photograph or signature is unclear.
It is a rare case where candidates may get Zero Registration No. with valid Password. In such case, aspirants must Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
No, application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the applicant and should not be sent to the Bank.
Candidates can contact through Phone Number (022 – 22820427) or can Post their query at the “Contact Us” option available at the Bank’s “Career” website – https://bank.sbi/careers.
“ALL THE BEST, Friends…!!“