Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification for 50000 Upcoming Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, PA, SA, MTS, Mail Guard and many more Postal Jobs Openings has available now along with DOP Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in official website:
India Post Recruitment 2017: The Indian Postal Circle Department is now in-process to disclose long awaited and desired current employment news via their authorized portal for hiring career oriented individuals. The upcoming notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 was all set for release to fill up massive vacancies in all over the country. Now, this is fabulous updated news to passionate and interested unemployed people who are keenly waiting for 50000 new jobs opening in the Indian Postal Department. Well qualified candidates interested in cracking India Post PA SA vacancies must fulfill eligibility requirements for proceeding to next step. If aspirant’s bio data matches with job profile, then they can take advantage of this opportunity by applying application whose link available here on this web page.
1) The DOP has extended GDS apply online process for AP & Telangana candidates from 17th to 22nd July 2017. Now, those candidates who have registered earlier and could not able to apply during 18th March to 19th April 2017 can go through a link posted in below table.
2) DOP GDS Recruitment Application process for Kerala Circle has temporarily held up by the authority. Whenever it started, interested as well as eligible candidates can register their applications using the state wise DOP recruitment links available below.
3) The recruitment process has started for Odisha Postal MTS 144 Vacancies. Those who are interested can apply online from a link available in a below table. Keep viewing this page regularly for state wise latest recruitment in post office department.
CHECK Now!! India Post Office GDS Result/Merit List 2017 State wise
The Department of Indian Post Service is directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It was famously known as “Bhartiya Dak”. It is a Government operated postal system which headquartered at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. It was established in the year of 1774 on 1st April during British Empire. It is considered as of the oldest organizations of our country by serving more than 150 years. “Dak Seva Jan Seva” is the main slogan of this organization. At present, it was divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a chief postmaster general. Whereas each circle is divided into regions, headed by a postmaster general and comprising field units known as divisions. It is the largest Central Government Department works under the Ministry of Telecommunication. Go through SSC CGL 2017 Result Cutoff Marks related details to know the latest information.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Latest News Details:-
The Indian Post Office latest vacancies of 2017-2018 released in AP Postal Circle Department (1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies), TS Postal Circle Dept (645 GDS Posts), Gujarat Postal Circle Dept (1912 GDS Jobs), Odisha Postal Department (1072 GDS Jobs), MP Postal Circle (1859 GDS Jobs), Rajasthan Postal Dept (1577 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs), Chhattisgarh Postal Dept (123 GDS Posts), Jharkhand Postal Circle (256 GDS Jobs), Himachal Postal Circle (391 GDS Vacancies), Assam Postal Circle (467 GDS Posts), Maharashtra Postal Circle (1789 Gramin Dak Sevaks), Karnataka Postal Dept (1048 GDS Vacancies), Haryana Postal Dept (438 GDS Jobs), Punjab Postal Dept (620 Gramin Dak Sevaks), Delhi Postal Circle (16 GDS Posts), TN Postal Circle (123 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts), Uttarakhand Postal Circle (579 GDS Vacancies), West Bengal Postal Dept (4982 GDS Jobs), North Eastern Postal (748 vacancies), Kerala Postal Circle (1193 vacancies) and India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). Check out the quick links provided below to apply online for these DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies state-wise.
|Check State-wise Post Office Recruitment Information|
|Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (1126 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Assam Postal Circle Recruitment (467 GDS Posts – Apply Online Now)|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment (123 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment (1912 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment (256 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment (1193 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment (1048 GDS Posts – Apply Online Now)|
|Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (1859 GDS Posts – Apply Online Now)|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment (1789 GDS Posts – Apply Online Now)|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment (123 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|North-Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment (144 MTS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment (645 GDS Jobs – Apply Online Now)|
|Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment (1577 GDS Posts – Apply Online Now)|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment (579 GDS Jobs – Apply Online)|
|Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (Released – Apply Online Now)|
|West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment (4982 GDS Posts – Apply Online)|
The Indian Postal Service has more than 150,000 post offices, out of which 90% were in rural areas and 10% in urban areas. Right now, around 490,000 employees are working with this department to provide best services of Letter post, Parcel service, EMS, Delivery, Freight forwarding, Third-party logistics and Deposit account. The key person of this government agency is Mr. Kavery Benerjee, designated as Director General and Secretary. During the independence, there were only 23,344 Post Offices in India, which were primarily in urban areas. Today, India has a largest Postal Network in the world with over 1,54,882 Post Offices. Around 1,39,182 (89.86%) Bhartiya Dak Offices are in the rural areas.
According to sources, like every year this time too, official authorities are planning to acquire energetic, smart and skillful youngsters with proven academic records for latest 50000 Postal Jobs state wise. Department will soon going to invite online applications for the vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographers, Inspector Posts, Higher Selection Grade – I/II, Lower Selection Grade Posts and many more. All these above mentioned jobs will be available in different states. Intrigued candidates who wish to apply for this Central Govt Jobs 2017 must have 10th pass or 12th pass from a recognized education board. Registration procedures will be started in the month of February by both online and offline modes. Starting and ending date for submitting application will be specified in detailed notification that will be uploaded shortly via primary portal of organization.
At the time of applying, interested job finders are guided to through all the instructions and other eligibility conditions as given in notice. As there are big amount of vacant post office vacancies going to publish so board will organize Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test under strict supervision. Here, we have tried our best to write this article for helping needy people by facilitating them reliable updates so that they can start further preparations according. Contestants who don’t know to How to Submit Online Application can check the below link. All desirous and eligible contestants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Furthermore, India Post Office Bharti details furnished in the following passages. Kindly refer it.
indiapost.gov.in Postal Circle Recruitment Links
Authorized department will soon reveal the India Postal Recruitment Notification 2017. As time is coming nearer so candidates are suggested to get ready and start preparation to apply for their desired vacancy. All the qualification details which mentioned here is grab from previous year advertisement. Stay connected on this page for collecting fresh alerts. The possible information related to education criteria, age limitation, salary, grade pay, application fee, selection system, etc. are described below by us.
Apply Online! India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment 2017-18
Unit Name: Indian Postal Circle Department
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: India
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Total Vacancies: Approx 50000
- Mail Guard
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
India Post GDS Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
Soon India Post Office Department will be going to circulate an official online notification for the candidates who are waiting very curiously. So, all job seekers are hereby requested to stay tune with us on this page, we will provide you quick updates whenever it was released by the authority. “Online Application Form” link will be activated in a short time on the official web page. We will update every possible information as soon as we can. So keep visiting this portal on a daily basis. For more detail information, please comment us in below given box. As we have already specified in our website that postal department will conduct recruitment of fresh job hunters for all the states. Till date, we have received so many queries regarding job openings in India post office and when this recruitment process will be started. Right now, all interested candidates are keen to know the perfect date of commencement of application process. We advise all our regular visitor not to get worried, soon they will come to know the latest news related this notification.
|Question||How can we apply online for Postman, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and other posts?|
|Answer||The contestant needs to visit the official website (www.indiapost.gov.in) to fill up and register his/her application by online mode. Also, you can go through the below-attached links and apply your recruitment form.|
|Question||How do we get an apply online link and official notification link for Post Office Recruitment from this website?|
|Answer||Just scroll down the page as you will get both links from the bottom.|
|Question||What is minimum age and qualification needed to apply for jobs in Post Office Department (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag)?|
|Answer||Candidate at least needs to have minimum 18 years of age and 10th pass qualification to submit their application for jobs like Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Gramin Dak Sevak, etc.|
Indian Postal Department has uploaded online application and initial dates for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Circle wise. For more latest information on this vacancy, check the official website link posted below. We will try our best to provide all the latest updates through this article as soon as any released by the Department of Posts (DoP). Check out eligibility criteria (qualification & age limit), fee, pay scale, selection methodology, etc. from below description in detail. Stay connected with us to find further details from this page. Only after confirming the details, contestants are suggested to proceed further for filling up and submitting the DOP on-line application form through below mentioned links.
Upcoming Indian Post Office Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have cleared at least 10th/ Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English as a compulsory subject from a Govt approved state/ central educational board.
- Intrigued individuals also required to have completed Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent for relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
- If aspirants want to know more brief details about the minimum required qualifications for each vacancy, then please wait patiently for the final publication of official advertisement.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017):-
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as per our expectations.
- Benefits of upper age limitation will be applicable to the reserved categories only and that in accordance with Central Govt. Reservation Rules.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories, 05 (five) years to those candidates belonging to SC/ST and 10 (ten) years for PH category.
- Catch the official notice PDF file link from the bottom and refer all the norms related to age limitations.
Application/Examination Fees (Non-adjustable & Non-refundable): Application fees can be deposited either by online or offline modes as per candidates convenience.
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
- Reserved Quota and Women Category Candidates: NO FEE
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those applicants who appointed for above postal jobs are assured to be paid a best Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other benefits/allowances by the department.
- For detailed salary structure of particular post, please wait for official notification.
Modes of Selection: At last, only most suitable and capable contenders will be recruited on the based of best marks scored in following two papers:-
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/Typing Test
- Personal Interview
In the Bhartiya Dak Bharti Process, DOP authority does not take an interview. They directly appoint candidates through a selection process consist of Aptitude Test (Online Exam). The final merit gets prepared by officials based on applicants’ performance in Online Examination. For Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement, the final selection will be done through candidates’ Academic Merit of 10th standard exam. An automatically generated merit list to be made by the department for vacancies.
How to Apply Online Indian Postal Circle Recruitment Form 2017?
- Login to the official website or just click on the link uploaded below.
- Now, navigate to the “Career” section and click on that.
- In next page, press your pointer on the “India Post Notification” link.
- First download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read carefully every mandatory points as mentioned.
- After going thoroughly, if you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Enter necessary details in the online application without making spelling mistakes.
- Attach scanned passport size colour photograph, signature and other necessary documents/certificates only in jpg format.
- At last, click on “Submit” tab after verifying filled information.
- Download submitted application form and then take printout for next usage.
- Save the system generated Registration Number in a safe custody.
DOP Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The Indian Postal Department will publish syllabus and exam pattern along with official notification to their official website. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam using the syllabus provided by the officials. Aspirants can download Postal Circle Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the online web portal and also from this web page. We will update all the details related to syllabus here in this article very soon.
India Post (Bhartiya Dak) Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Dates:-
In the below passage, we have updated registration dates as the official notification PDF file released at the designated portal to fill up Postman, GDS, MG, MTS, PA, ST, Stenographer, etc. posts. The last date to apply Post Office GDS online applications extended for the Circles like Uttarakhand (02/06/17), Chattisgarh (20/05/17), Haryana (24/05/17), Assam (24/05/2017), Maharashtra (27/05/17), Delhi (31/05/2017), Karnataka (31/05/17), North East (19/06/17), Tamilnadu (05/06/17), and West Bengal (10/06/17).
- Official Notification Publish Date: 18.03.2017
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: 18.03.2017
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 19.06.2017
- Due Date to Deposit Application cum Exam Fee: 10.06.2017
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date: 02 (two) week before exam date
- Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test: Notified Soon
- Selection List/Result Release Date: To be announced later
Download India Post Office GDS Notification 2017 PDF ⇒ Check Link
Post Office Recruitment 2017 ⇒ APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Portal: www.indiapost.gov.in
Latest News on Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-2018: ALL THE BEST Folks!! The Department of Posts (DoP) has started the registration process for online recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks. So everyone is advised to apply as early as possible. Stay alert on this web page to get further news. Interested job finders can check our website www.techufo.in regularly for next updates in the upcoming days.
Readers can bookmark our page in order to stay connected with us for ascertaining further developments news of this recruitment process regularly. In short time, our TechUFO team members will provide you next updates in details regarding Postal Exam Dates, Syllabus/Pattern, Previous Year Model Papers, Answer Key, Question Paper Solutions, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Cut Offs, Results and Merit List. For Rozgar Samachar, fresh Job alerts, SSC Jobs notification, RRB Jobs Notification, Rail Safety Staff Jobs, and Bank Job opportunities, candidates can stay tuned to our official website. In case any contestants are having any doubts then drop that in our comment box. Our experts will try best by solving as fast as they can. THANK YOU friends for reading this article!!